The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Sensory Overload > Favorite Mega Man ( rockman ) game ?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Spoonman
Zergling Leader

Favorite Mega Man ( rockman ) game ?

Would anyone else in this forum happen to like the Blue Bomber ?
Any mega mega fans out there ? For any system and any game, which ones did you like and what did you like best about them ??

And also, what was your favorite music from the games ???? ( if any ) Mine was snake man's stage music from MM3.

Looking forward to replys !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-12-2003 02:33 PM
Spoonman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spoonman Click here to Send Spoonman a Private Message Find more posts by Spoonman Add Spoonman to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

I loved Mega Man 3, when I got that game I played it almost nonstop until I beat it. I can't remember the music too well, I think the Sparkman stage music was the freakiest if I remember correctly.

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 03-12-2003 04:35 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

I think X1 or X2 was my favorite.

Old Post 03-13-2003 02:02 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

go here: http://www.atarihq.com/tsr/nsf/nsf.html

It'll tell you what to download so you can play nsf (NES sound format) files on winamp. There are also nsf files there you can download. Including Mega Man!
I love the Mega Man games, my favorites would be the ones before he got that stupid red dog.
http://remix.overclocked.org/index.php Thats a place where people remix Nintendo music along with other game systems. Be warned. Lots of them suck.

"We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it." -Douglas Adams

Old Post 03-13-2003 04:48 AM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cynical Apparition
Fluffy Bunny

definatly mega man 3, i remember getting it on christmas morning and playing it till 10 that night, i dont even think i did beat it that night though

Old Post 03-17-2003 01:19 PM
Cynical Apparition is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cynical Apparition Click here to Send Cynical Apparition a Private Message Find more posts by Cynical Apparition Add Cynical Apparition to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote