The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > wtf crap
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
brimstone
ittle' boy

wtf crap

./bed

Attachment: faceit.jpg
This has been downloaded 252 time(s).

"brimstone - your sig was too big."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-15-2003 06:29 AM
brimstone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brimstone Click here to Send brimstone a Private Message Visit brimstone's homepage! Find more posts by brimstone Add brimstone to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lu
Soul Amputated

looks like a deepsea fish, but in an ubercool way. i'd hit it.

Old Post 03-15-2003 05:39 PM
Lu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lu Click here to Send Lu a Private Message Find more posts by Lu Add Lu to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddha's penis
has it all

yeah, that's nice. i wouldn't fuck it, myself, but it's nice. i'm thinking about peeling away some skin to get the chicks, though.
this is me thinking.

Old Post 03-16-2003 02:42 AM
buddha's penis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddha's penis Click here to Send buddha's penis a Private Message Find more posts by buddha's penis Add buddha's penis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lightbulb
Blarg. I'm dead.

Well in that case, here are some raunchy abyssal hotties:

This anglerfish, Melanocetus johnsoni, is always aching to attract prey with her bioluminescent lure. When she's tired of teasing, she'll wait for her miniscule male to find her, attach himself to her flank and supply her with a lifetime of sperm ... the dirty little bitch!

The Viperfish, Chauliodus slonai. Nothing like a seductive smile to tempt the boys in.

Ogrefish, Anoplogaster cornuta. She's just so hot to trot. She'll treat you mean so all those sissy boys get your weak on and stand by for some abuse.

Gulper eel, Saccopharynx lavenberi. Yeah, baby, can we say Deep Throat? If you want her to take all your manly nine inches .. er twelve inches .. er fifteen. Lots, dammit. Well, this is your slut. Capable of swallowing something three times her own size, she hangs motionless in the depths waiting for a passing meal. Sexsay!

More deep sea sluts here!!!!!!!!!11111

Old Post 03-16-2003 02:39 PM
Lightbulb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lightbulb Find more posts by Lightbulb Add Lightbulb to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote