The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > so goatboy is board
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
RiZZ
awsomeness incarnit

so goatboy is board

so i figured i would type a story for him

ill start the story and goatboy can take over

---------------------
That Tuesday morning Jane woke up at six in the morning, her favorite way of them all, with Sara between her legs. Oh how she loved the way Sara flicked her tongue over her clit, with such feather light strokes around and round in lovely circles. She began to moan in ecstasy.

Slowly she slipped her fingers into her wet pussy. Caressing her breast and lightly pinching her nipples Sara sucked Jane’s waking clit into her mouth, holding it between her lips. Jane reached down and slowly slipped her finger deep inside herself. Jane slid her finger out and began to pulling Sara up towards her mouth so that Sara was sitting on her face. She began to thrust her tongue into Sara’s dripping wet twat.

Sara started to grind her hips down smothering Jane with her juices. Sara began to moan like a banshee, which drove Jane mad causing her to reach her nightstand drawer retrieving her favorite toy and slowly pushed it into her own dripping wet pussy she began to loose total control…
---------------------

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-25-2003 03:03 AM
RiZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiZZ Click here to Send RiZZ a Private Message Visit RiZZ's homepage! Find more posts by RiZZ Add RiZZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

Then jane drove the dildo into sara's skull with crushing blows over and over and over and over

the end

Old Post 04-25-2003 03:07 AM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

do I win?

Old Post 04-25-2003 03:07 AM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goatboy
the anticlimax

...but Jane's favourite toy had been replaced by Sara earlier in the day with a surgical knife.

Sara pulled back and watched with eager need as Jane thrust her hips up to meet the tool. In a spray of blood and discharged urine Jane in her orgasmic throws performs upon her person a full pharonic circumcision.

Sara looks down on the bleeding wreck without pity.

"That was for using my chanel no.5, bitch"...

Old Post 04-25-2003 03:09 AM
Goatboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goatboy Click here to Send Goatboy a Private Message Find more posts by Goatboy Add Goatboy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiZZ
awsomeness incarnit

exilent

Old Post 04-25-2003 03:11 AM
RiZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiZZ Click here to Send RiZZ a Private Message Visit RiZZ's homepage! Find more posts by RiZZ Add RiZZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

Something else for goat, pardon the shite quality, ask me if you want the original

Attachment: p7040003_2.jpg
This has been downloaded 132 time(s).

Old Post 04-25-2003 03:12 AM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
madlucas
tv casualty

that's funny shit mord .. I remeber thinking of goatboy when I saw that at the smithsonian in DC

Bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't play games. They fucking charge your ass.

Old Post 04-25-2003 07:42 AM
madlucas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for madlucas Click here to Send madlucas a Private Message Find more posts by madlucas Add madlucas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sabine
Other

yay!
finally the goat picture!

Old Post 04-25-2003 09:34 PM
Sabine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sabine Click here to Send Sabine a Private Message Find more posts by Sabine Add Sabine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote