The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Sensory Overload > doom 3
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
slight
long pig

doom 3

this is the forum for games now right?

so, the e3 preview of doom 3.. looks .. kinda same ol' same ol' and pretty damn average. or is it just me?

be especially um... impressed? by the monster that is scary because its completely invisible.

still, the game probably wont suck.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-15-2003 11:33 AM
slight is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slight Click here to Send slight a Private Message Visit slight's homepage! Find more posts by slight Add slight to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

Not sure about its not suckage.

Looks pretty average to me.

Old Post 05-15-2003 11:35 AM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
madlucas
tv casualty

did you guys look at the same gallery that I did? looks pretty friggin cool to me .. picture one one page one of the gallery; look at the light and shadows.

I'm sure the gameplay will be pretty average .. it is, after all, a 1st person shooter. still .. by the sounds of it they're going to try to make it a little less linear.

we'll see I suppose .. I would probably be more excited if I had a computer that I could run the game on..

Bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't play games. They fucking charge your ass.

Old Post 05-15-2003 10:57 PM
madlucas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for madlucas Click here to Send madlucas a Private Message Find more posts by madlucas Add madlucas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cynical Apparition
Fluffy Bunny

someone posted a few mpegs of the gameplay on here awhile back, i believe i still got them on my computer somewhere, was fuggin creepy and dark i cant wait for it to come out

Old Post 05-16-2003 04:26 AM
Cynical Apparition is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cynical Apparition Click here to Send Cynical Apparition a Private Message Find more posts by Cynical Apparition Add Cynical Apparition to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote