The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > too, kay?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

too, kay?

w00t, i'm finally at 2,000.

it took me a whole three months to double my previous post count. i'll cut the gracious speech in order to expedite your heartfelt appraisals and gestures of endearment and envy. yes, yes, i know, i'm by far the most valuable contributor to this little society, you don't have to tell me that. well, okay, you can if you really want to... alright, i'll be silent now so you can congratulate me on this, my momentous occassion. such wonderful and faithful minions you all are, thank you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-04-2003 07:14 AM
mmmtravis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmmtravis Click here to Send mmmtravis a Private Message Visit mmmtravis's homepage! Find more posts by mmmtravis Add mmmtravis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Inky
-------------------------

i honor your existence each and every time i post.

Old Post 11-04-2003 07:47 AM
Inky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Inky Click here to Send Inky a Private Message Find more posts by Inky Add Inky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cw
cuntacular wench

I demand to see tits.

Old Post 11-04-2003 08:12 AM
cw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cw Click here to Send cw a Private Message Visit cw's homepage! Find more posts by cw Add cw to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

And you're still not gone yet?

Actually, about 75% of the time you're ok.

The rest of the time you should be choked with your own sweatsocks.

-m

Old Post 11-04-2003 08:18 AM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cruise Director
nobody special

I was happy when I hit 2 c.

Old Post 11-04-2003 09:29 AM
Cruise Director is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cruise Director Click here to Send Cruise Director a Private Message Find more posts by Cruise Director Add Cruise Director to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
堑r关
Frolicking Kitty Cat

2000 posts later STILL hasn't improved your taste in movies Mister ... I hated Uzamaki ... it tried but the movie failed dismally on so many levels ... and you shall forever be condemed for hating spider ... other than that you'll always remain my favourite yank that I lovingly sent a parcel to but DIDN'T GET ONE IN RETURN!!

congrats on 2k

Old Post 11-04-2003 10:15 AM
堑r关 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 堑r关 Find more posts by 堑r关 Add 堑r关 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

Travis is another one of the freakishly tall asylumites. Who should be hunted with guns.

Are you in NYC yet, travis?

Old Post 11-04-2003 10:17 AM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

I still hold to the belief that travis is the kid with the guitar, even though he says it was one of his 'friends' ... suuuure buddy!

Congrats on hitting the reply button a lot. You're a strange fellow.

"We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it." -Douglas Adams

Old Post 11-04-2003 11:39 AM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

n00b

Old Post 11-04-2003 12:03 PM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
geaeslore
fallen mathlete

well, well, well, I suppose this is where I say congratulations. I promise to put more effort into noticing your posts so that for 3k I can say something meaningful.

Congratulations!

Old Post 11-04-2003 12:31 PM
geaeslore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geaeslore Click here to Send geaeslore a Private Message Find more posts by geaeslore Add geaeslore to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dr DRAM
C11H15NO2

I'm still working on 100!

Old Post 11-04-2003 01:17 PM
Dr DRAM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dr DRAM Click here to Send Dr DRAM a Private Message Find more posts by Dr DRAM Add Dr DRAM to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

Travis, you certainly bring some life here. Not in the way pj brings life, either.

Oh, and just a reminder, 7-2 and we beat you

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 11-04-2003 02:29 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddha's penis
has it all

good work. you're probably right about spider since sonja is wrong about gybe. and cronenberg in general.
CONGRATULATIONS.

Old Post 11-04-2003 04:33 PM
buddha's penis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddha's penis Click here to Send buddha's penis a Private Message Find more posts by buddha's penis Add buddha's penis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Talarohk
Quaffmaster

Congrats, sir.

Old Post 11-04-2003 07:27 PM
Talarohk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Talarohk Click here to Send Talarohk a Private Message Visit Talarohk's homepage! Find more posts by Talarohk Add Talarohk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
堑r关
Frolicking Kitty Cat

quote:
Originally posted by buddha's penis
good work. you're probably right about spider since sonja is wrong about gybe. and cronenberg in general.
CONGRATULATIONS.

k .. I'm biting .. so hard my teeth hurt mister

gybe i can admit ignorance on ...

but cronenberg .. tell me WHY ? ... please dont make me cry

Old Post 11-04-2003 11:55 PM
堑r关 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 堑r关 Find more posts by 堑r关 Add 堑r关 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddha's penis
has it all

i was joking mostly because i haven't seen anything he has done. except naked lunch, and i liked that. and the fly, which was okay i guess. and existenz, which i didn't watch all of. because it was kind of bad.
but mostly i was joking, based on my impression of him as kind of mediocre, which i am fully aware is unfair and largely baseless.

Last edited by buddha's penis on 11-05-2003 at 12:33 AM

Old Post 11-05-2003 12:27 AM
buddha's penis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddha's penis Click here to Send buddha's penis a Private Message Find more posts by buddha's penis Add buddha's penis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote