The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > ZOLTAN! Where are you?
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
CHiPsJr
Ginger-headed Troll

ZOLTAN! Where are you?

MONTHS! MONTHS it has been! Months since we, the loyal, were promised the opportunity to grind Earth Planet beneath the heels of our jackboots! Months since the promise of an incipient fascist world-state to outlast humanity!

Lord Zoltan! Hear the cry of your people! Come forth, Lord Zoltan!, from your space trireme, and reduce the puny empires of earth planet to their component atoms! Leave no two stones atop one another!

Impose your "benevolent" depotism from horizon to horizon! Delegate authority to we, your whimpering syncophants and lickspittles, that we may exact terrible revenge upon those who have wronged thy mighty name! Erect temples to yourself in every metropolis, that sacrifices may be made!

Let the oceans boil! Let the mountains be made level! Let the heat seeking moisture missile be launched! Let swarms of nanorobots chase thy enemies through the streets! Let objects fall UP into the sky! Let spontaneous human combustion become so commonplace that small children and midgets are sold as disposable lighters!

ARISE, postcount of Zoltan!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-13-2003 09:40 PM
CHiPsJr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHiPsJr Click here to Send CHiPsJr a Private Message Find more posts by CHiPsJr Add CHiPsJr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cage
Shaved Sack

Lickspittles. Heh.

Old Post 11-13-2003 10:25 PM
Cage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cage Click here to Send Cage a Private Message Visit Cage's homepage! Find more posts by Cage Add Cage to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZOLTAN!
Leader

Location: Orbiting the Earth planet in ZOLTAN!'s Space Trireme

ZOLTAN! is omnipresent.

ZOLTAN! simply lurks while quietly plotting least efficient methods to destroy the Universe. The blessed virgins of Bokotiki request to perform seuxal favor #31 for CHiPsJr to display appreciation for staying loyal to ZOLTAN!

All hail ZOLTAN!

Old Post 11-13-2003 10:37 PM
ZOLTAN! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZOLTAN! Click here to Send ZOLTAN! a Private Message Find more posts by ZOLTAN! Add ZOLTAN! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

Ack! It's ZOLTAN!

To the hills, lads!

Old Post 11-13-2003 10:48 PM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

quote:
Originally posted by Paint CHiPs
To the hills, lads!

What he means is 'to the sheep, lads. They're on the hills.'

Old Post 11-13-2003 10:50 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgana
THE Bitch

points for all.

Old Post 11-13-2003 11:06 PM
morgana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgana Click here to Send morgana a Private Message Visit morgana's homepage! Find more posts by morgana Add morgana to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Talking

quote:
Originally posted by morgana
points for all.

They'd prefer tits.

I'm certain of it.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should notīŋŊthe real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 11-13-2003 11:24 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
horizon
I Win!

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
They'd prefer tits.

I'm certain of it.

Amen.

I second that!

Old Post 11-13-2003 11:47 PM
horizon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for horizon Click here to Send horizon a Private Message Find more posts by horizon Add horizon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Old Post 11-13-2003 11:58 PM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

quote:
Originally posted by billgerat

I don't know why but I find that picture hilarious.

ZOLTAN! Please stay.

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 11-14-2003 02:38 AM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thimbles worth of opinion
Symetrically challenged

Who is ZOLTAN!? Where did he come from? What will he do now?

Well, I do for one!

Old Post 11-14-2003 02:56 AM
Thimbles worth of opinion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thimbles worth of opinion Click here to Send Thimbles worth of opinion a Private Message Find more posts by Thimbles worth of opinion Add Thimbles worth of opinion to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Symetrically challenged

The work of ZOLTAN!

Old Post 11-14-2003 02:59 AM
Thimbles worth of opinion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thimbles worth of opinion Click here to Send Thimbles worth of opinion a Private Message Find more posts by Thimbles worth of opinion Add Thimbles worth of opinion to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Symetrically challenged

The work of ZOLTAN!

Old Post 11-14-2003 03:03 AM
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

So ZOLTAN! likes weird pink things and hunky guys dancing effeminately (with high kicks).

He's another paint chips alt?

Old Post 11-14-2003 03:07 AM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Symetrically challenged

ZOLTAN! His work!

Old Post 11-14-2003 03:10 AM
Symetrically challenged

MORE ZOLTAN!

Old Post 11-14-2003 03:13 AM
Symetrically challenged

Feel his power! ZOLTAN!

Old Post 11-14-2003 03:24 AM
Symetrically challenged

ZOLLLLLTAAAAAANN!

Old Post 11-14-2003 03:32 AM
mudded
+/-?

Is ZOLTAN a member of the exclusive club of world Diptera Taxonomists?

Attachment: szilady.jpg
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Old Post 11-14-2003 03:38 AM
mudded is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudded Click here to Send mudded a Private Message Visit mudded's homepage! Find more posts by mudded Add mudded to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mudded
+/-?

does ZOLTAN really play the piano?

Attachment: dhzp-cd.jpg
This has been downloaded 104 time(s).

Old Post 11-14-2003 03:40 AM
mudded is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudded Click here to Send mudded a Private Message Visit mudded's homepage! Find more posts by mudded Add mudded to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mudded
+/-?

is ZOLTAN a typical sagittarius?

Attachment: zoltandog.jpg
This has been downloaded 100 time(s).

Old Post 11-14-2003 03:46 AM
mudded
+/-?

PRAISE ZOLTAN!!!!!

Attachment: zoltan.jpg
This has been downloaded 96 time(s).

Old Post 11-14-2003 03:46 AM
billgerat
Hope-nosis

http://thelastexit.org/Characters/Zoltan/Zoltan.htm

Old Post 11-14-2003 03:47 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Symetrically challenged

MATH IS THE TOOL,
MIGHT IS THE RULE!
ZOLTAN!

Old Post 11-14-2003 03:58 AM
cw
cuntacular wench

PRAISE ZOLTAN!

Attachment: zoltan1.gif
This has been downloaded 91 time(s).

Old Post 11-14-2003 04:00 AM
cw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cw Click here to Send cw a Private Message Visit cw's homepage! Find more posts by cw Add cw to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote