The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Spirit? Where are you?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
philjit
Arch-Enemy of Idealism

Spirit? Where are you?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3421071.stm

oh dear, perhaps the little dog of the beagle variety ate it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2004 08:35 PM
philjit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for philjit Click here to Send philjit a Private Message Find more posts by philjit Add philjit to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

They have another one landing soon even if this one is lost.

Old Post 01-22-2004 08:36 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

Screw this robot crap. Am I the only one who thinks Mars should become the Nu Australia?

We should send round up all the criminals and the crazies and the niggers, educate them as best we can in the ways of astro-physics and terraforming, and launch them all out towards Mars. Everybody wins.

Old Post 01-22-2004 08:44 PM
mmmtravis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmmtravis Click here to Send mmmtravis a Private Message Visit mmmtravis's homepage! Find more posts by mmmtravis Add mmmtravis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

HAHAHA!! I laughed. I don't want to type anything to quickly, but I wonder how long this new back up 'Nasa RoverŪ' will last?

Old Post 01-22-2004 08:46 PM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

quote:
Originally posted by mmmtravis
Screw this robot crap. Am I the only one who thinks Mars should become the Nu Australia?

We should send round up all the criminals and the crazies and the niggers, educate them as best we can in the ways of astro-physics and terraforming, and launch them all out towards Mars. Everybody wins.

Are we talking about 'niggas' or just your average 'nigga' or just 'niggers' in general?

But nope, you are not alone. I fully agree.

Old Post 01-22-2004 08:51 PM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missphinx
Edgy the Budgie

quote:
Originally posted by Smug Git
They have another one landing soon even if this one is lost.

But Daddy, I don't want another one. I want Spirit!

Old Post 01-22-2004 08:56 PM
missphinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missphinx Click here to Send missphinx a Private Message Find more posts by missphinx Add missphinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missphinx
Edgy the Budgie

quote:
Originally posted by mmmtravis

No, first we are sending the illegal immigrants.

What is this crap about astrophysics? All they need to know is how to dig ditches, which I am assuming is what you mean by "terraforming."

Old Post 01-22-2004 08:59 PM
missphinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missphinx Click here to Send missphinx a Private Message Find more posts by missphinx Add missphinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

quote:
Originally posted by missphinx
All they need to know is how to dig ditches.

FFS! Hasn't mars got enough canals already.

Old Post 01-22-2004 09:04 PM
missphinx
Edgy the Budgie

quote:
Originally posted by Cockney_Rebel
FFS! Hasn't mars got enough canals already.

One can never be too thin, too rich, or have too many canals.

Old Post 01-22-2004 09:11 PM
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

True.

But we can't send the 'Illegals'. We need some-one to serve our food and give us parking tickets!

Old Post 01-22-2004 09:18 PM
quins
Chicken Tender

I can think of better things to do with $400 million dollars

Old Post 01-22-2004 10:28 PM
quins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quins Click here to Send quins a Private Message Find more posts by quins Add quins to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiZZ
awsomeness incarnit

give it to me for starts

Old Post 01-22-2004 10:53 PM
RiZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiZZ Click here to Send RiZZ a Private Message Visit RiZZ's homepage! Find more posts by RiZZ Add RiZZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiZZ
awsomeness incarnit

for the slinky project of corse

and whores

Old Post 01-22-2004 10:54 PM
RiZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiZZ Click here to Send RiZZ a Private Message Visit RiZZ's homepage! Find more posts by RiZZ Add RiZZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spaceboy
Oblivious poster.

i want to sent lots of people to mars. and then watch them declare independence.

and then watch Earth starve them to death.

that would RULE

Old Post 01-23-2004 03:57 AM
Spaceboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spaceboy Click here to Send Spaceboy a Private Message Find more posts by Spaceboy Add Spaceboy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shyloh
ghost of internetz past

I seel ashamed because i thought this would be a Yugi-Oh thread

Old Post 01-23-2004 04:02 AM
shyloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shyloh Click here to Send shyloh a Private Message Find more posts by shyloh Add shyloh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Apparently Spirit has done the robot version of going off and getting drunk.
JEB does the same thing. Grand entrance, flashes a few pics, gets drunk, mutters unintelligibly for a while and then wanders off and passes out.

Old Post 01-23-2004 04:47 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MstrG
The Talamasca

Back on the air:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...m/space_mars_dc

Old Post 01-23-2004 05:36 PM
MstrG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MstrG Click here to Send MstrG a Private Message Visit MstrG's homepage! Find more posts by MstrG Add MstrG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley
PlusKommander

quote:
Originally posted by Spaceboy
i want to sent lots of people to mars. and then watch them declare independence.

and then watch Earth starve them to death.

that would RULE

anyone who is dumb enough to declare independence without means to support them selfs deserve to die

Old Post 01-23-2004 05:42 PM
Hawley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Click here to Send Hawley a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Add Hawley to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote