The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > pussy pernts
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
tigerjez
World Beater.

pussy pernts

Why don't we have a category for this?

so far, i've been given 2 WTF pernts. one by mudded for this post and now one by nute for this post.. Now, whether you disagree vehemently with either of the stances, neither of them are particularly out of left field, nor indefensible. By contrast, the awarding of WTF pernts for such on a politics forum, is pussy. Those doing so, really should be rewarded.

-- tj

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-31-2004 08:31 PM
tigerjez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tigerjez Click here to Send tigerjez a Private Message Find more posts by tigerjez Add tigerjez to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

Re: pussy pernts

quote:
Originally posted by tigerjez
By contrast, the awarding of WTF pernts for such on a politics forum, is pussy.
Obviously you've never been privy to the posts of the great philosopher-king, Squee.

Old Post 01-31-2004 08:41 PM
mmmtravis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmmtravis Click here to Send mmmtravis a Private Message Visit mmmtravis's homepage! Find more posts by mmmtravis Add mmmtravis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley
PlusKommander

i give people random points..like pervert or flaming

Old Post 01-31-2004 08:47 PM
Hawley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Click here to Send Hawley a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Add Hawley to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cw
cuntacular wench

Hey, it's a new way of calling people names!
Maybe there should be self aggrandizement pernts too.
Unfortunately the pernt category vote is over. Keep topping this thread though. I expect continued reports on all pernts you receive, who gave them to you and which post they relate to.

Old Post 01-31-2004 09:17 PM
cw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cw Click here to Send cw a Private Message Visit cw's homepage! Find more posts by cw Add cw to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

I think we should bring back Nanoceph pernts.

Nanoceph = GOLD

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 01-31-2004 09:22 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Earthsick
implied punchline

Re: pussy pernts

quote:
Why don't we have a category for this?

so far, i've been given 2 WTF pernts. one by mudded for this post and now one by nute for this post.. Now, whether you disagree vehemently with either of the stances, neither of them are particularly out of left field, nor indefensible. By contrast, the awarding of WTF pernts for such on a politics forum, is pussy. Those doing so, really should be rewarded.

-- tj

ZING!

Old Post 01-31-2004 09:25 PM
Earthsick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Earthsick Click here to Send Earthsick a Private Message Find more posts by Earthsick Add Earthsick to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley
PlusKommander

do we really need a ZING! pernt?

Old Post 01-31-2004 09:28 PM
Hawley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Click here to Send Hawley a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Add Hawley to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ponyslayer
pissing in the gene pool

This thread topic makes me wish we had Douche pernts

Old Post 01-31-2004 09:34 PM
ponyslayer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ponyslayer Click here to Send ponyslayer a Private Message Visit ponyslayer's homepage! Find more posts by ponyslayer Add ponyslayer to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley
PlusKommander

yeah..but that sort of pernt would be un-natural and bad in every way

Old Post 01-31-2004 09:36 PM
Earthsick
implied punchline

Unicorn Heart will suffice.

Old Post 01-31-2004 10:03 PM
Earthsick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Earthsick Click here to Send Earthsick a Private Message Find more posts by Earthsick Add Earthsick to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Inky
-------------------------

i'd like to see some playa points for people like Lee.

Old Post 01-31-2004 10:05 PM
Inky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Inky Click here to Send Inky a Private Message Find more posts by Inky Add Inky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiZZ
awsomeness incarnit

i would like to see a hooker giving me head welst i hold her family for ransome

Old Post 01-31-2004 10:24 PM
RiZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiZZ Click here to Send RiZZ a Private Message Visit RiZZ's homepage! Find more posts by RiZZ Add RiZZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiZZ
awsomeness incarnit

maybe thats the wrong thread

Old Post 01-31-2004 10:25 PM
RiZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiZZ Click here to Send RiZZ a Private Message Visit RiZZ's homepage! Find more posts by RiZZ Add RiZZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nymbus
incognito

Tiger, I noticed your points had a very noticable hole in them. Don't worry, I fixed this for you. You're very welcome.

Old Post 01-31-2004 10:28 PM
nymbus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nymbus Click here to Send nymbus a Private Message Find more posts by nymbus Add nymbus to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cw
cuntacular wench

/me taps foot impatiently

Old Post 02-23-2004 11:56 PM
cw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cw Click here to Send cw a Private Message Visit cw's homepage! Find more posts by cw Add cw to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

quote:
Originally posted by cw
/me taps foot impatiently

You could do that all year and they still won't bring back Nanoceph pernts.

G is a big cockass for that one.

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 02-24-2004 12:41 AM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mudded
+/-?

@ TJ: aww

[P]

Old Post 02-24-2004 01:10 AM
mudded is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudded Click here to Send mudded a Private Message Visit mudded's homepage! Find more posts by mudded Add mudded to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Earthsick
Unicorn Heart will suffice.

A little historical tidbit on the so-spelled "Unicorn Heart". . .

Many moons ago, during the relative infancy of Asylumnation, one of our founders, namely, Paint CHiPs a/k/a Paintipoo, was spewing copius oration at one of those semi-secret soirees 'n' bacchanals fer the closetly challenged. Rumour has it he wore a mauve turtleneck sweater and paisley vest on the evening in question.

Anyway, upon his return, he prepared and filed a 12-page report with the Administration entitled, "Disquisition On The Merits And Feasibilities Of An Enlightened Procedure For The Establishment And Maintenance Of A Uniform System Of Eunuchorn Heart Pernt Awards".

Amen.

Old Post 02-24-2004 01:34 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spaceboy
Oblivious poster.

hahaha....Eunuchorn.
That's golden.

Old Post 02-24-2004 03:51 AM
Spaceboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spaceboy Click here to Send Spaceboy a Private Message Find more posts by Spaceboy Add Spaceboy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tigerjez
World Beater.

Whatever. We still need pussy pernts.

If for no other reason, it would save time pointing out that the cunt who resurrected this thread demonstrably has "property of tigerjez" already tatooed across her eForehead.

-- tj

Old Post 02-24-2004 05:10 AM
tigerjez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tigerjez Click here to Send tigerjez a Private Message Find more posts by tigerjez Add tigerjez to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cw
cuntacular wench

Attachment: pussy.jpg
This has been downloaded 195 time(s).

Old Post 02-24-2004 06:19 AM
Fiend
Medically crazy

methinks you take the pernts too seriously

"We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it." -Douglas Adams

Old Post 02-24-2004 06:38 AM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Talking

quote:
Whatever. We still need pussy . . . .

Especially my good pal, Rosh a/k/a Cheesemeister.

Amen.

Old Post 02-24-2004 07:04 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cw
cuntacular wench

So, JEB i was searching for your glorious definition of the dickle pernt for -Anth3m-'s pernt thread when I stumbled upon this pussy pernt gem. Can we get a dickle pernt definition from ya sir? I liked the unicorn heart history. Tell me a story about dickle pernts please.

Old Post 02-25-2004 05:07 AM
ǵr
Frolicking Kitty Cat

quote:
Whatever. We still need pussy pernts.

C'mon admins .. can't you give TJ her own Pussy Point category .. if she wants em that badly .. make it her own special little thing

Old Post 02-25-2004 06:55 AM
ǵr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ǵr Find more posts by ǵr Add ǵr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote