The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > This could be my last thread.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

This could be my last thread.

I may be dead soon.
Yesterday was Little Al's 13th birthday. We went down to Phoenix and played paintball all day. That is such a cool thing to do but...
I am trashed. I have come to the conclusion that running about, flinging myself on the ground, crawling at top speed and rolling around in the dirt is something that one should work themselves into slowly.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-08-2004 06:44 PM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

Or do when their body isn't held together by duct tape, beer, and old man muscles.

Old Post 02-08-2004 06:47 PM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

His body is so old, it's already been buried!

Old Post 02-08-2004 06:48 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RatRed
LawnTerrorist

You mean all that training with the "gondola" doesn't keep you in shape?

Old Post 02-08-2004 06:53 PM
RatRed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RatRed Click here to Send RatRed a Private Message Find more posts by RatRed Add RatRed to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
His body is so old, it's already been buried!

But three days later...

Old Post 02-08-2004 06:57 PM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiZZ
awsomeness incarnit

poor old pepole

Old Post 02-08-2004 07:07 PM
RiZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiZZ Click here to Send RiZZ a Private Message Visit RiZZ's homepage! Find more posts by RiZZ Add RiZZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by wonderaz
But three days later...

The mummy returns!

Old Post 02-08-2004 07:10 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
madlucas
tv casualty

what are you guys playing? doing the rec-ball thing or playing on some sort of speedball field?

I wear all sorts of bandages, braces, and shit now .. the last time I really played (we play speedball on a sup-air field) I mamanged to pull something and spent three weeks limping around like a gimp with a load of shit in his pants...

fun stuff .. honest.

real guns are cheaper, and probably safer.

Bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't play games. They fucking charge your ass.

Old Post 02-08-2004 07:16 PM
madlucas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for madlucas Click here to Send madlucas a Private Message Find more posts by madlucas Add madlucas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

Maybe you should spend more of your time being active and less time trying to break a leg flying balloons.

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 02-08-2004 07:41 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Vegas
Maybe you should spend more of your time being active and less time trying to break a leg flying balloons.

Naaah. He's just hopin' y'all will take pity 'n' start offerin' t'send him checks 'n' money orders.

Amen.

Old Post 02-08-2004 10:07 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
Naaah. He's just hopin' y'all will take pity 'n' start offerin' t'send him checks 'n' money orders.

Amen.

Why, did he ruin his favorite red brassiere?

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 02-08-2004 11:44 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

quote:

No, no, he has ice hockey reserved for the leg breaking activity. Ballooning is where he shows off by flying into freak windstorms and landing safely in front of the newspaper editor's house so he can get his name in print.

Old Post 02-09-2004 12:16 AM
Nutrimentia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nutrimentia Click here to Send Nutrimentia a Private Message Visit Nutrimentia's homepage! Find more posts by Nutrimentia Add Nutrimentia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by MadLucas
what are you guys playing? doing the rec-ball thing or playing on some sort of speedball field?

I wear all sorts of bandages, braces, and shit now .. the last time I really played (we play speedball on a sup-air field) I mamanged to pull something and spent three weeks limping around like a gimp with a load of shit in his pants...

fun stuff .. honest.

real guns are cheaper, and probably safer.

Ahhh a little nap...

The setup was way outside of the city out in the desert. They had 5 or 6 gaming areas with slightly different layouts and each field was themed to allow for a variety of play actions between the teams (capture the flag, total war, etc).
There was probably 120 people playing but there was little or no wait time to get in a game.
It cost me about a hundred twenty for the three of us but the equipment was good and the fields were well laid out.
I think what killed me was that I prefered the capture games, more strategy and teamwork required, and the problem with that was the fields are larger requiring a lot more racing about to win the game.
I learned faster on those fields though because all the hardcore paintballers seemed to prefer that sort of play.

Old Post 02-09-2004 01:59 AM
Vegas
15 = micropenis

See? He's avoiding our comments. Wonderaz, you stoop lower than Lee!

-m

Old Post 02-09-2004 02:40 AM
3MTA3
Same Tired Monkey

Is it like a rule that this place must turn gayer than gay on sunday nights?

Old Post 02-09-2004 02:47 AM
3MTA3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 3MTA3 Click here to Send 3MTA3 a Private Message Visit 3MTA3's homepage! Find more posts by 3MTA3 Add 3MTA3 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

quote:
Originally posted by 3MTA3
Is it like a rule that this place must turn gayer than gay on sunday nights?

It's the after effects of too many guys playing strip poker online and somehow losing to the wimmens every time. Do not worry, since we no longer do that it will only take another five years to completely undo the homosexuality of those events.

-m

Old Post 02-09-2004 02:52 AM
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Shut the Fuck up, 3MTA3. This is my whiney thread.

Old Post 02-09-2004 03:55 AM
zim
-

mmm paintball.
semi or pump?

Last edited by CHiPsJr on 11-09-2006 at 08:23 AM

Old Post 02-09-2004 05:06 AM
zim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zim Click here to Send zim a Private Message Find more posts by zim Add zim to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Why, did he ruin his favorite red brassiere?

I doubt it, Vegas. Someday, I'll tell y'all the story 'bout his short-lived stint with th'Salvation Army. I mean, just picture this -- Smelly, unkempt, derelict lookin', fossilized sumbitch standin' outside a WalMart, wearin' a threadbare Santa cap 'n' a semi-matchin' crusty red brassiere, higher'n a kite on Christmas peyote, money kettle by his side 'n' clangin' that damn ding-dong bell like there wuz no tomorrow, all th'while shakin' down small children 'n' old wimmin 'fore he'd let 'em pass into th'store. . . .

Yeah, he got ten days in th'pokey fer that one.

Amen.

Old Post 02-09-2004 06:11 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by ZiM
mmm paintball.
semi or pump?

CO2 although some used nitrogen.

Old Post 02-09-2004 06:15 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
I doubt it, Vegas. Someday, I'll tell y'all the story 'bout his short-lived stint with th'Salvation Army. I mean, just picture this -- Smelly, unkempt, derelict lookin', fossilized sumbitch standin' outside a WalMart, wearin' a threadbare Santa cap 'n' a semi-matchin' crusty red brassiere, higher'n a kite on Christmas peyote, money kettle by his side 'n' clangin' that damn ding-dong bell like there wuz no tomorrow, all th'while shakin' down small children 'n' old wimmin 'fore he'd let 'em pass into th'store. . . .

Yeah, he got ten days in th'pokey fer that one.

Amen.

When you walked by, did he ask you to sit in his lap?

Old Post 02-09-2004 06:33 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
When you walked by, did he ask you to sit in his lap?

Oh no. I used the other entrance to the store. Steered clear of th'jackass that day. I wuzn't about t'spend Christmas in jail.

Have y'ever heard one o' them Salvation Army soldiers yell stuff like, "OH WOW! ONE WHOLE MEASLEY DOLLAR?!! YOU TIGHT-ASSED, HOG-HEADED MOTHER******! FORK IT OVER NOW, OR I'LL STOMP TH'EVER LUVIN' . . . ."

You get the picture. Caused quite a disturbance, I must say.

Amen.

Old Post 02-09-2004 06:51 AM
plum
Last Man

I am so blue.

Old Post 02-09-2004 06:54 AM
plum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plum Click here to Send plum a Private Message Find more posts by plum Add plum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Oh no. I used the other entrance to the store. Steered clear of th'jackass that day. I wuzn't about t'spend Christmas in jail.

Have y'ever heard one o' them Salvation Army soldiers yell stuff like, "OH WOW! ONE WHOLE MEASLEY DOLLAR?!! YOU TIGHT-ASSED, HOG-HEADED MOTHER******! FORK IT OVER NOW, OR I'LL STOMP TH'EVER LUVIN' . . . ."

You get the picture. Caused quite a disturbance, I must say.

Amen.

Ya' know, it's funny you should say this.

'Cuz one time I gave a same kind of foul-mouthed Santa a dime. I threw it over my shoulder into his pot. 'Ya know, the black one in that tripod? Anyway, the next thing 'ya know, I'm on the ground and Santa's twistin' my ankles and bendin' my knees the wrong way!! I was screamin', "HELP! HELP!! SANTA'S TRYIN' TO KILL ME!!" Luckily, as I was reaching for a whistle I carry in my breast pocket, my elbow caught his windpipe and I knocked him out. As I was runnin' away, I noticed some elves had appeared from around the corner and they were helping him turn over.

It's a good thing, Uncle Jeb, that I hadn't given him a nickle!

Old Post 02-09-2004 07:06 AM
Starr
cago palo

Re: This could be my last thread.

quote:
Originally posted by wonderaz
We went down to Phoenix ... all day.

And you didn't even come visit.

Old Post 02-09-2004 03:37 PM
Starr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Starr Click here to Send Starr a Private Message Find more posts by Starr Add Starr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote