The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Look at the ass on this chick!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Look at the ass on this chick!

Hospital Releases Woman With Giant Tumor
Mon Apr 5, 9:58 AM ET

BUCHAREST, Romania - A woman whose 176-pound benign tumor was removed by an American surgeon and Romanian doctors was released from the hospital on Monday, 10 weeks after surgery.

Lucica Bunghez, 46, underwent several skin transplants to cover the part of her body affected by the removal of the giant tumor on Jan. 21, Realitatea TV reported.

"The goodness of the doctors and their smile gave me a breath of life," Bunghez told a news conference. "They gave me positive energy which took away three-quarters of my suffering."

Bunghez suffered from neurofibromatosis, or NF, a progressive disorder of the nervous system that causes disfiguring tumors to form on nerves throughout the body.

Her tumor covered much of her back and ran halfway down her thighs. Without it, she weighed 88 pounds. The growing tumor had absorbed blood and nutrients from her body like a giant parasite, doctors said.

Dr. Ioan Lascar, a Romanian, and Dr. McKay McKinnon, a plastic surgeon from Chicago, led the surgery team.

McKinnon offered his services for free after the Romanian government said it could not afford the $300,000 needed to send Bunghez to the United States for the surgery.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...nia_giant_tumor

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_857984.html

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-06-2004 03:25 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Inky
-------------------------

ewwwwww, it looks like she grew a giant potato.

Old Post 04-06-2004 03:28 AM
Inky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Inky Click here to Send Inky a Private Message Find more posts by Inky Add Inky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sly Limey
Adorable Pussycat

looks like my scrotum... Only on her ass!

Old Post 04-06-2004 03:33 AM
Sly Limey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sly Limey Click here to Send Sly Limey a Private Message Find more posts by Sly Limey Add Sly Limey to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ponyslayer
pissing in the gene pool

Is that diaper taped to her ass?

Old Post 04-06-2004 03:38 AM
ponyslayer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ponyslayer Click here to Send ponyslayer a Private Message Visit ponyslayer's homepage! Find more posts by ponyslayer Add ponyslayer to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Looks like her ass is being pooped out by a big piece of shit. You could cut the irony with a knife.

Old Post 04-06-2004 03:56 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

jesus christ! it does look like someone photoshopped a zoomed in scrotum on her ass. that's just sick.

"We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it." -Douglas Adams

Old Post 04-06-2004 04:59 AM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiZZ
awsomeness incarnit

free for movie rights

Old Post 04-06-2004 05:04 AM
RiZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiZZ Click here to Send RiZZ a Private Message Visit RiZZ's homepage! Find more posts by RiZZ Add RiZZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snarkychick
strappy shoes

I'm not sure which i hate more - her ass or that chair.

Old Post 04-06-2004 05:30 AM
snarkychick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snarkychick Click here to Send snarkychick a Private Message Visit snarkychick's homepage! Find more posts by snarkychick Add snarkychick to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodney
It's cold down here.

ahuh huh huh huhuhu
"Bunghez."
ahuhuh huhu huhu hu

Old Post 04-06-2004 05:55 AM
rodney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodney Click here to Send rodney a Private Message Find more posts by rodney Add rodney to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cruise Director
nobody special

She is definitely NOT her khaki's.

Old Post 04-06-2004 07:41 AM
Cruise Director is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cruise Director Click here to Send Cruise Director a Private Message Find more posts by Cruise Director Add Cruise Director to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiZZ
awsomeness incarnit

witch is worse, her ass or FeFe

Old Post 04-06-2004 08:09 AM
RiZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiZZ Click here to Send RiZZ a Private Message Visit RiZZ's homepage! Find more posts by RiZZ Add RiZZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cw
cuntacular wench

That should be a poll.

Old Post 04-06-2004 08:18 AM
cw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cw Click here to Send cw a Private Message Visit cw's homepage! Find more posts by cw Add cw to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Originally posted by RiZZ
witch is worse, her ass or FeFe

This is a trick question, right? Gimme a minute, I'm thinking.

Old Post 04-06-2004 01:04 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

What I always ask when I see photos of this ilk is: How in the fuck does anything get that out of hand before you give a doctor a jingle? I mean, they only make sweatpants so big, right?

Old Post 04-06-2004 01:08 PM
Dacarlo
ex-member

Fake?

Old Post 04-06-2004 01:19 PM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Before...

After...

Old Post 04-06-2004 01:54 PM