The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > What in holy fuck is wrong with you people?!
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
堑r关
Frolicking Kitty Cat

What in holy fuck is wrong with you people?!

seriously, there are some things in life I just don't get ... some things leave me at a loss for words ... setting aside greed, anger, maliciousness, violence, pleasure in violence .. whatever ... etc etc ... these comments leave me putting my hands up in the air with a wtf in my head ...

*disclaimer. This thread was inspired by the following comments. Individuals quoted should not take it personally ...

quote:
Originally posted by funkyrooster
as I plodded my way around London trying not to die of boredom on this sodding long weekend.

quote:
Originally posted by Cockney_Rebel
it is because of him I'm having the most boring day imaginable

I unfortunately have to work for a living .. in the next 3 years or so, maybe that will change HOPEFULLY that will change, with a little time and effort .. but jesus, even if I had no job, no partner, no direction, no generic time consuming activities .. I would STILL not have enough hours in a day to do what I actually want to do ... to do what can be done, whatever ..

you're on the planet for 90 years ish, and people whine about being fucking bored .. I dont understand boredom, never have, never want to, never will .. 90 years is a short space of time ... read goatboys signature, learn from it, realise what a point it makes and change ... really .. anyone who suffers from boredom really needs a reality check ..

Last edited by 堑r关 on 04-10-2004 at 07:39 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2004 06:54 PM
堑r关 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 堑r关 Find more posts by 堑r关 Add 堑r关 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
堑r关
Frolicking Kitty Cat

*insert unicorn heart points here

Old Post 04-10-2004 06:57 PM
堑r关 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 堑r关 Find more posts by 堑r关 Add 堑r关 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

It's worker bees like you that allow us our boring lives as drones.
Carry on.

Old Post 04-10-2004 07:02 PM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Earthsick
implied punchline

being a teenager with no job, little to no disposable income as a result of no job, and a less than active social life it's pretty easy to get bored and spend hours sitting in front of my computer spelunking around message boards.

Old Post 04-10-2004 07:06 PM
Earthsick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Earthsick Click here to Send Earthsick a Private Message Find more posts by Earthsick Add Earthsick to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plum
Last Man

You should read Henry Thoreau. Values are arbitrary, not objective. You can find as much excitement watching leaves blow in the wind as you can investing millions on NASDAQ. It's all a matter of perception.

Old Post 04-10-2004 07:07 PM
plum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plum Click here to Send plum a Private Message Find more posts by plum Add plum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

Those were posted on Good Friday, I'm guessing the pubs in London were adhering to some strange ancient open hour ritual inspired by the death of Jesus.

Old Post 04-10-2004 07:08 PM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
堑r关
Frolicking Kitty Cat

quote:
Originally posted by Rokkr
It's worker bees like you that allow us our boring lives as drones.
Carry on.

go read plums thread .. it's more your style

Old Post 04-10-2004 07:09 PM
Rokkr
Completely Wack

quote:
Originally posted by 堑r关
go read plums thread .. it's more your style

I would, but I'm not into astrology.
Besides, he left out the forecast for Taurus.

Old Post 04-10-2004 07:12 PM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cw
cuntacular wench

If you're bored you're boring.

Old Post 04-10-2004 07:14 PM
cw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cw Click here to Send cw a Private Message Visit cw's homepage! Find more posts by cw Add cw to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

i get bored from time to time...but when i think about it its more like being depressed and/or lethargic then being actually bored...

this being said...i just discovered a new hobby, yep, im reading books (again after a long pause)..reading around 100 pages a day so far.

and given the amunt of books that ive hoarded over the years ill have plenty to read for awhile.

so im not really bored anymore..yay i suppose

edit: as for not having enough tiem in my life...ive personally never really felt that i was running out of time or that i should hurry up and get run ahead

but then again...im more relaxed and 'chilled' then most people i know *shrugg*

back to readin

Old Post 04-10-2004 07:34 PM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
urbanjunkie

when i'm bored i just think about sonja, and touch myself.

Old Post 04-10-2004 07:39 PM
urbanjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for urbanjunkie Click here to Send urbanjunkie a Private Message Find more posts by urbanjunkie Add urbanjunkie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

quote:
Originally posted by urbanjunkie
when i'm bored i just think about sonja, and touch myself.

That must enliven the tube journeys of your fellow passengers.

Old Post 04-10-2004 07:41 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

Hear me spit on you, wither I Remold into gold and bury I from - Sun

Reborn left to sigh, recure maybe I'll
Be born and simplify - The way I lie - Before
I get bored, I get bored, I get bored I'm bored
Repent by you and trust to figure out
I burn that gift to doll and let it shine before
I get bored, I get bored, I get bored, I wish for a real one

Fit and confide, before me or I
I will come clean, it gets worse - it's more
Get bored, I get bored, I get bored, A wish for a real one
Get bored, Get bored, Get bored, I wish for a real one

Old Post 04-10-2004 07:42 PM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
urbanjunkie

quote:
Originally posted by Smug Git

my shadow strikes me down again!

Old Post 04-10-2004 07:44 PM
urbanjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for urbanjunkie Click here to Send urbanjunkie a Private Message Find more posts by urbanjunkie Add urbanjunkie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
堑r关
Frolicking Kitty Cat

be good while I'm gone, and no getting bored!

(gone!)

Old Post 04-10-2004 07:53 PM
Dacarlo
ex-member

quote:

This man has way too many humor points.

Old Post 04-10-2004 08:39 PM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snarkychick
strappy shoes

I don't disagree with you thoughts on boredom, necessarily, although I'd rather be bored than a bore. Unfortunately, most of us don't always succeed.

Old Post 04-10-2004 08:48 PM
snarkychick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snarkychick Click here to Send snarkychick a Private Message Visit snarkychick's homepage! Find more posts by snarkychick Add snarkychick to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
堑r关
Frolicking Kitty Cat

wrong thread!.

Old Post 04-10-2004 08:53 PM
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

quote:
Originally posted by Dacarlo
This man has way too many humor points.

You are the one with too many humour points.

Old Post 04-10-2004 09:36 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Yawn.

Old Post 04-10-2004 09:46 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

we've waited long enough, show your tits sonja

"We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it." -Douglas Adams

Old Post 04-10-2004 10:08 PM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

quote:
You are the one with too many humour points.

Now thats funny. [P]

Old Post 04-10-2004 10:40 PM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

I think tumor points might come in handy now and then.

Old Post 04-10-2004 11:37 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Rumor points, too, perhaps?

Old Post 04-10-2004 11:39 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

I heard those are in the works.

Old Post 04-10-2004 11:40 PM