The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Pissups > UK Omnibus Pissup Forum > 'Leaving the UK' pissup
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

Leaving the UK pissup

I'm leaving the UK soon, so thought that maybe I'd have a beer with macker and anyone else who wants to remind themselves of how fucking great I am, to keep you going in the long, bleak days when I am not near. Evening of Thursday 22nd would suit me best, because I am finishing packing and driving stuff up to storage on Monday to Wednesday. We could go to the normal shitehole on Charing Cross Road, or go to the Queen Mary (boat on the river) if the weather is good.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2004 05:07 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Last time I looked the shitehole on charring cross road was under some major refurbishment. But then I've been using the tube the last couple of weeks as the bike has been of the road.

Old Post 04-16-2004 05:14 PM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

But yeah, if you can stand my company i'll bid thee farewell!

Old Post 04-16-2004 05:15 PM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

Everyone is welcome.

UJ should come too, he was saying that he wanted to blow you.

Old Post 04-16-2004 05:17 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

He can do that for me np. But i'll be damned if he thinks I'll be returning the favour.

Old Post 04-16-2004 05:19 PM
mudded
+/-?

how long will you be in the States smug?

Old Post 04-16-2004 05:54 PM
mudded is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudded Click here to Send mudded a Private Message Visit mudded's homepage! Find more posts by mudded Add mudded to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BnB
Suck My Ass

quote:
Originally posted by mudded
how long will you be in the States smug?

Where will you be staying? What's your billing address? What's your tax ID number? Will you fax me a copy of your signature?

I need new sunglasses.

Old Post 04-16-2004 06:09 PM
BnB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BnB Click here to Send BnB a Private Message Find more posts by BnB Add BnB to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

I should be in the US until September this year or (more likely) September 2005, apart from coming back to have my PhD viva.

BnB steals sunglasses.

Old Post 04-16-2004 06:22 PM
BnB
Suck My Ass

quote:
Originally posted by Smug Git
BnB steals sunglasses.

Is that what you call it when you rub testicle sweat on them before mailing them back?

I bet you wondered what that smell was.

Old Post 04-16-2004 06:23 PM
BnB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BnB Click here to Send BnB a Private Message Find more posts by BnB Add BnB to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

I recognised it from the smell on my leg.

Old Post 04-16-2004 06:24 PM
BnB
Suck My Ass

fucker...
[p]

Old Post 04-16-2004 06:26 PM
funkyrooster
King Leer

Despite Smugs best attempts to sabotage my use of the internet (you fucker, what did you do to that machine?) I have used my nefarious powers to aquire Weasels G4 powerbook. It's Gucci. At least it was Gucci. Less so since I spilt gravy on it.

Anyway, cunt, I shall be away so i suppose I will see you in DC. I emphasise that if you drag me to Washingtons equivelant of the Moon Under Water I will destroy you. Let your brother decide a decent venue.

Old Post 04-16-2004 07:17 PM
funkyrooster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for funkyrooster Click here to Send funkyrooster a Private Message Find more posts by funkyrooster Add funkyrooster to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

It was broken before I turned it on! I blame you.

Is your scrofulous flatmate around on Thursday, then?

Old Post 04-16-2004 07:19 PM
funkyrooster
King Leer

No, you cunt, the last person to use it before it mysteriously stopped working was YOU. I now have to explain to my department why ANOTHER of the laptops they gave me has stopped working (and why another of the laptops they gave me has very dodgy pictures hidden on it somewhere).

As for Ed, I have no idea. The fucker is in Stockholm at the moment and I won't see him before I leave, probably.

Old Post 04-16-2004 07:24 PM
funkyrooster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for funkyrooster Click here to Send funkyrooster a Private Message Find more posts by funkyrooster Add funkyrooster to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

Hmmm, if you dropped it from high up, you'd probably fuck the hard disk enough so that they wouldn't realise that it was full of grot.

They ought to be able to fix it, the switch that detects whether or not it is shut is proper fucked but that shouldn't be terminal. But I didn't do anything to it to make it like that.

It is the famous Curse of Funkyrooster that causes all mechanical and electronic devices in your vicinity to malfunction. They should fire you at the enemy from a large cannon*.

*even if that doesn't make their devices malfunction.

Old Post 04-16-2004 07:41 PM
zim
-

smug, where ye gonna be in the states?

Last edited by CHiPsJr on 11-09-2006 at 08:23 AM

Old Post 04-16-2004 07:46 PM
zim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zim Click here to Send zim a Private Message Find more posts by zim Add zim to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

Near Princeton.

Old Post 04-16-2004 07:59 PM
zim
-

and so perhaps there ought to be a 'comin to america' pissup as well.

Old Post 04-16-2004 08:10 PM
zim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zim Click here to Send zim a Private Message Find more posts by zim Add zim to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

Indeed so. There are a fair number of asylumites that can make it to NJ. Even Paint came out last time I was there.

Old Post 04-16-2004 08:17 PM
Astro74
Dodging the Issues

quote:
Originally posted by Smug Git
Indeed so. There are a fair number of asylumites that can make it to NJ. Even Paint came out last time I was there.

And to think...the smell of his dirty sicks finally cleared up... Is NJ ready for that again....

Old Post 04-16-2004 08:20 PM
Astro74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Astro74 Click here to Send Astro74 a Private Message Find more posts by Astro74 Add Astro74 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Caffeine
Caffeine

I'd be up for such a pissup.

Old Post 04-16-2004 08:23 PM
Caffeine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Caffeine Click here to Send Caffeine a Private Message Find more posts by Caffeine Add Caffeine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

If we go to a place that serves food, you can be in there while we drink, is that right, caff? Or can you be in any bar as long as you don't drink alcohol?

Old Post 04-16-2004 08:36 PM
Caffeine
Caffeine

Yes.
Most but not all.

Old Post 04-16-2004 08:41 PM
Caffeine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Caffeine Click here to Send Caffeine a Private Message Find more posts by Caffeine Add Caffeine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

We could hold it in Holland, after you've left that is.

Old Post 04-16-2004 08:55 PM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zim
-

hoboken, the city of bars.

Old Post 04-16-2004 09:55 PM