The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Automobiles
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Automobiles

I'm a total car nut.I think today's cars want to be like old cars and they then make these cars look gay.The GTO of today looks like nothing but I like the v8 and rear wheel drive. Chrysler came out with the PT Cruiser but it isn't built tough;It's built like a fucking minivan.The new bug's novelty is wearing off and not even close to the old bug mechanically.Then the mini cooper came out with the ultra gay/cool version of today.
But I brezzed thru Hot Rod online and saw this:

Attachment: 113_mustanggtrconcept_17_pl.jpg
This has been downloaded 219 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2004 08:09 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

So what the fuck is it other than ugly?

-m

Old Post 04-24-2004 08:14 PM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I love cars, too!

When they smash into one another!!

Old Post 04-24-2004 08:16 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

(Can't yet figure out how to upload an image without using the attach file thinngy)

Then this is comming out in a couple of yeare at 15,000 american dollars.
I may buy this bitch.

Anyway,I'm curious as to what you Asylumites have for cars or vehicles in general.

I have an 88 Ford t-bird sitting in my garage for two years needing a heater and cosmetics.

I also have a Chevy Cavalier wagon (93) that's pretty fast for a six banger.

Got a Chevy truck (90) that I paid $600.00 for. A real steal.Automatic with the 305. Not pretty but I like it that way.

And the wife got a 93 Eagle Vision with the goods.

I want to fix up the t-bird with a larger engine,tubbs and shit but I got the wrong year;Too many fucking rules anymore.

Pics when I get my camera worked out.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-24-2004 08:20 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

quote:
Originally posted by Mordecai

-m

Most copies of originals are,But this is pretty damm close to the 69-72 Fastbacks.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-24-2004 08:23 PM
Azrael
The Advocate

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
Anyway,I'm curious as to what you Asylumites have for cars or vehicles in general.

I have some cool little attachments named feet that i use to get around. I don't forsee myself ever owning a car.

Old Post 04-24-2004 08:44 PM
Azrael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Azrael Click here to Send Azrael a Private Message Find more posts by Azrael Add Azrael to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

quote:
Originally posted by Azrael
I have some cool little attachments named feet that i use to get around. I don't forsee myself ever owning a car.

Lucky you,dude.No registration,no insurance,and isn't petrol like $5.00 a fucking gallon there?

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-24-2004 08:54 PM
Venus
Goddess of Whore

I drive a ford Focus. Pretty good little car. Trying to talk daddy into giving me the new chopper he's building for my birthday though...

Old Post 04-24-2004 09:58 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by Venus
I drive a ford Focus. Pretty good little car. Trying to talk daddy into giving me the new chopper he's building for my birthday though...

A Chinook, I hope.

Old Post 04-24-2004 10:06 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Talarohk
Quaffmaster

A 1991 Honda Accord EX wagon. I'm a father of two, gimme a break.

Old Post 04-24-2004 10:15 PM
Talarohk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Talarohk Click here to Send Talarohk a Private Message Visit Talarohk's homepage! Find more posts by Talarohk Add Talarohk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Your kids told me they hate your car!

Old Post 04-24-2004 10:24 PM
Gooberclese
nicely toasted

92 Dodge Grand Caravan I got three kids so I am fucking overjoyed that I can keep the damn thing running. It has all the bells and whistles so I cant bitch.

Old Post 04-24-2004 10:24 PM
Gooberclese is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gooberclese Click here to Send Gooberclese a Private Message Find more posts by Gooberclese Add Gooberclese to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willimo
Erythrophiliac

Me, I've '96 Civic, awaiting an engine transplant... in like 2 years. Yeah, say what you want but it's a great handling little car, and the way I see it, power is easy, handling is hard. I might as well start off with something decent at it. And 100horsies already get me into enough trouble with johnny law.

The Mini is great for what it is, you can even get them for cheap which is nice, considering the whole idea of the Mini from start to finish was a low price car... and certainly the modern version is considerably better.

The new 2005 (or 6?) Moostang is a spitting image of the old timers. I think that's good, 'cause the look is cool, but bad 'cause Ford can't think of anything new. The new Thunderbird was a disaster. They totally tried to lift the design from the past, and it sucked the royal automotive bone. Still don't beleive me about Ford's sad lack of design inspiration? Have you seen the GT? It's a fucking GT40. Almost exactly. Geez. "We can't figure anything new so let's just rehash what worked 40 years ago." Way to be ahead of the curve, guys.

The GTO isn't meant to "look like" the old ones, it's just a revival of the name. It's actually a Holden (an Austrailian GM subsidiary) Monero. The car, in the Australia is just a normal off the shelf car. The beauty of the GTO past was shoehorning a big engine in a small, otherwise un-special car, and making something special (thanks John Delorean!). I think Pontiac did something similar here, but it would have been cooler to get a V8, independant rear suspension, RWD Chevy Cavalier. Talk about power to weight! The car is of dubious quality, however, and won't be living up the revolutionary GTO name, in my opinion. We'll have to wait to see them on the road, though.

The PT Cruiser and the Prowler are both gimmicky junk. The Viper was the last bit of inspiration they honestly should have acted on. Though, I must say, the new 300 is pretty classy and might be a decent drive if you're into the big honkin' luxury scene.

Old Post 04-24-2004 11:08 PM
willimo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willimo Click here to Send willimo a Private Message Find more posts by willimo Add willimo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lydia53
red headed stranger

1997 Subaru Impreza Sport--all wheel drive and will go to 250,000 miles with no problem. Wanted a truck this time around, but can't afford it, so Subaru it is. In Maine, with the winter driving and all, all wheel or 4-wheel is the only way to go. Love my little car--it's a real scooter.

Old Post 04-24-2004 11:09 PM
Lydia53 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lydia53 Click here to Send Lydia53 a Private Message Find more posts by Lydia53 Add Lydia53 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vyper
Psychodynamic

quote:
Originally posted by Mordecai

-m

it's a mudtang

Old Post 04-24-2004 11:39 PM
Vyper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vyper Click here to Send Vyper a Private Message Find more posts by Vyper Add Vyper to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Then there's that Chevy SSR. I mean WTF man?
I guess there's a huge following to this thing,clubs have formed.......

Attachment: ssr_signature.jpg
This has been downloaded 189 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-25-2004 12:30 AM
willimo
Erythrophiliac

Think: El Camino.

Old Post 04-25-2004 12:42 AM
willimo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willimo Click here to Send willimo a Private Message Find more posts by willimo Add willimo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

quote:
Originally posted by willimo
Think: El Camino.

Well,it does ride on a truck frame so It's gotta be tough,But I just can't get over envisioning the cast from "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy" googling over this thing.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-25-2004 12:56 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

This would complete my life if only I can get my Hands on it.Back in High school this was easier to aquire but today it's near impossible without a swiss bank account. Ya ever hear a 426 Hemi run?

Attachment: hemichal.jpg
This has been downloaded 174 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-25-2004 01:06 AM
Vyper
Psychodynamic

LF, There's always two of those bad ass chargers parked in the lot at the college. I don't know who owns them, but one of them is a replica of the General Lee. Lucas, RiZZ and I drooled over that one when we saw it. I'll take the digital cam with me Monday evening and if it's there I'll get some pics of it for ya

Old Post 04-25-2004 01:11 AM
Vyper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vyper Click here to Send Vyper a Private Message Find more posts by Vyper Add Vyper to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Thanks Viper,I'm looking foward to seeing them.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-25-2004 01:24 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Have you ever seen a vynil roof look so good on a car?

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-25-2004 01:25 AM
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

Yes. A red and green paisley pattern on a white background applied to the roof of a 63 Corvair Monza Spyder with twin turbo's, belonging to the man who developed the vinyl roof process, Joel Freeman, of Oklahoma City.

Old Post 04-25-2004 01:33 AM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

94 (i think) Caravan, it starts every time, 180K, no payments, $240 a year to insure it.
Big Al has a 96 Alantra that gets about 400 mpg, no payments but pays a lot more for insurance because she likes to hit things.

Old Post 04-25-2004 02:39 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vyper
Psychodynamic

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
Thanks Viper,I'm looking foward to seeing them.

You can see the General Lee Charger here

Apparently, the professor that owns it, has decided to sell it

Old Post 04-25-2004 04:02 PM