The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Sensory Overload > One Thousand Pages of Useless Information!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Vegas
15 = micropenis

One Thousand Pages of Useless Information!

My baby finally came in the mail today! Ain't she pretty?

Attachment: picture 158.jpg
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-04-2004 06:53 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

It's a thick one, too... a thousand+ pages!

Attachment: picture 159.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 05-04-2004 06:54 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

It goes well with its compantion, of course! I have had this one for a while, now.

Attachment: picture 160.jpg
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

-m

Old Post 05-04-2004 06:56 PM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

So, do you remember exactly where you were when you ceased having a life?

Old Post 05-04-2004 07:11 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

I was right here.

Old Post 05-04-2004 07:17 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
堑r关
Frolicking Kitty Cat

doesnt all this type of shit come for free online or something?

I hope you got them in like a $1 deal or something

Old Post 05-04-2004 07:54 PM
堑r关 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 堑r关 Find more posts by 堑r关 Add 堑r关 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

Good god, if I had to put together a list of number ones of anything in music, Billboard would be at the bottom of the list as a reference.

The musical taste of world has improved a little, but not enough to rely on what most of those dumb fuckers spend their money on.

Old Post 05-04-2004 11:14 PM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

quote:
Originally posted by 堑r关
doesnt all this type of shit come for free online or something?

I hope you got them in like a $1 deal or something

Billboard allows access to all the charts they have documented (which does not go back to 1955) online for a fee. Last I knew, they no longer just sold access to the archives, so you had to pay for a subscription to the magazine and their website (which is in excess of $10/month).

I wish it was all online in such a simple database with top-5 charts and commentary to boot. Most chart positions are listed, though, at All Music Guide.

-m

Old Post 05-05-2004 02:58 PM
Mordecai

Why would you care?

Other than some attempt to beat WP in trivia, which still isn't gonna happen.

-m

Old Post 05-06-2004 12:28 AM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

If that's directed at me, Mord... because I have always been fascinated with statistics. I love numbers. I love music, too, and there are some fun numbers in music. The history of music is quite interesting, as well. There's some great stuff in that book, too.

-m

Old Post 05-06-2004 12:36 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I bet every band member mentioned in these books got a copy of their own. So when the Flock Of Seagulls bass player gets old,he can show his grandkids that he used to be one bad muther fucka'.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 05-09-2004 07:11 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote