The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > There is only one way to decide this god awful mess
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Spooky
twisty turny thing

Talking There is only one way to decide this god awful mess

------------------
sp00ky
---------------------------
'Sex on the TV, everybody's at it. And the mind gets dirty as you get closer to thirty.'

I quote, therefore I am - Spooky

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2000 03:39 PM
Spooky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spooky Click here to Send Spooky a Private Message Find more posts by Spooky Add Spooky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

It's not really a god awful mess. Although there is word that Reno was gonna go check it out, in which case it will be.

DM

Old Post 11-09-2000 03:40 PM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cage
Shaved Sack

quote:
Originally posted by Spooky:

Unfortunatly, W got confused when he threw out "rock" and Gore threw out "paper". First, he tried to stuff his fist into a glass tube and smoke it, then he tried to roll Gore's hand into a tube and do a line of blow.

------------------------
At Least I'm Not You

Old Post 11-09-2000 03:43 PM
Cage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cage Click here to Send Cage a Private Message Visit Cage's homepage! Find more posts by Cage Add Cage to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Datura
The Macdatty

Talking

hehehhe!

quote:
Originally posted by Spooky:

Old Post 11-09-2000 03:43 PM
Datura is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Datura Click here to Send Datura a Private Message Find more posts by Datura Add Datura to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

only if we chop gores hands off first

------------------------
If God = Love and love = blind: wouldn't that make Stevie Wonder god?

Old Post 11-09-2000 03:59 PM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nymbus
incognito

Talking

How about thumb wrestling? One potato, two potato?

------------------------
When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping.
Men invade another country. -Elayne Boosler

Old Post 11-09-2000 04:02 PM
nymbus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nymbus Click here to Send nymbus a Private Message Find more posts by nymbus Add nymbus to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
urbanjunkie

Smile

The question you should all be asking is - no matter who wins it - can either of them give us a better laugh than olde Bill?

------------------------
WANTED: a bucket of fuck wrapped in skin, to be my play thing.

Old Post 11-09-2000 11:26 PM
urbanjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for urbanjunkie Click here to Send urbanjunkie a Private Message Find more posts by urbanjunkie Add urbanjunkie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrSherman
NO MORE ASYLUM

I say that the presidential candidates wives step into a ring of mud and duke it out. The one left standing wins.

------------------------
a winner is me

Old Post 11-10-2000 12:35 AM
MrSherman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrSherman Click here to Send MrSherman a Private Message Find more posts by MrSherman Add MrSherman to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I'm the Fuckin' Dude, man
Fluffy Bunny

I wish the US House and Senate were like the British House of Commons, making all that noise...grumbling and grousing after each guys speech. Hell, people would actually pay attention to them on C-Span, and it would be entertaining!

------------------------
My advice is, do what your parents did! Get a job, sir! The bums will always lose! Do you hear me, Lebowski? THE BUMS WILL ALWAYS--

Old Post 11-10-2000 06:22 AM
I'm the Fuckin' Dude, man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I'm the Fuckin' Dude, man Click here to Send I'm the Fuckin' Dude, man a Private Message Find more posts by I'm the Fuckin' Dude, man Add I'm the Fuckin' Dude, man to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote