The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Anatomical Abnormalities
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Talarohk
Quaffmaster

Anatomical Abnormalities

So much drama these days, time for a nice lighthearted "what sort of freak are YOU?" thread.

Seeing Mord claim to have three nipples in a recent thread made me wonder what sort of interesting anatomical differences y'all might possess. Stuff you were born with, or stuff that has happened to you later (with or without your consent) are all valid submissions.

For example, my only major abnormality is that I have no uvula--it was surgically removed for treatment of sleep apnea. But I know y'all can do better than that.

Oh, and out of respect for sorely missed members, let me speak on SimpleSimon's behalf: he was missing a good portion of his left arm, I believe.

Your turn.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2004 01:01 AM
Talarohk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Talarohk Click here to Send Talarohk a Private Message Visit Talarohk's homepage! Find more posts by Talarohk Add Talarohk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

Re: Anatomical Abnormalities

quote:
Originally posted by Talarohk

Oh, and out of respect for sorely missed members, let me speak on SimpleSimon's behalf

heh

Old Post 09-16-2004 01:09 AM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

I have a mole on my lip that is ugly, i hate my freckles, i have stretch marks and a big ass and thin curly hair.

jack daniels loves me though.

Old Post 09-16-2004 01:20 AM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

"Anatomical Abnormalities", not "Poor Self Image".

Old Post 09-16-2004 01:30 AM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

i miss simon the cripple, easily one of the most interesting posters here.

as for physical Abnormalities. my eyes are fucked, cant see shit without glasses. and a few fingers are slightly bent

Old Post 09-16-2004 01:33 AM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

quote:
Originally posted by Paint CHiPs
"Anatomical Abnormalities", not "Poor Self Image".

Im in charge here.

Old Post 09-16-2004 01:35 AM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

plus i clean up alright.

Id do me.

Old Post 09-16-2004 01:36 AM
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

quote:
Originally posted by euphorbia
Im in charge here.

we allow you to think that

Old Post 09-16-2004 01:38 AM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bibrau
formerly Gen/illussion

My second toe is longer than my big toe.

Old Post 09-16-2004 01:49 AM
Bibrau is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bibrau Click here to Send Bibrau a Private Message Find more posts by Bibrau Add Bibrau to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willimo
Erythrophiliac

I never sunburn. Does that count?

Old Post 09-16-2004 01:51 AM
willimo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willimo Click here to Send willimo a Private Message Find more posts by willimo Add willimo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
torque
SupaTwistyPowa!

quote:
Originally posted by Gen
My second toe is longer than my big toe.

Is that actually abnormal?

I thought everyone's was. But then again I dont spend a lot of time looking at feet.

Old Post 09-16-2004 02:35 AM
torque is offline Click Here to See the Profile for torque Click here to Send torque a Private Message Find more posts by torque Add torque to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chantrea
defected

I have mentioned this before here a few times, but here it is again. I have a gimpy pinky toe. I was born with an extra and had it surgically removed when I was a baby, but the remaining pinky toe is gimpy looking and tiny.

I also can turn my feet around backwards, which manages to freak people out more than seeing the gimpy toe.

Old Post 09-16-2004 02:44 AM
Chantrea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chantrea Click here to Send Chantrea a Private Message Find more posts by Chantrea Add Chantrea to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bibrau
formerly Gen/illussion

quote:
Originally posted by torque
Is that actually abnormal?

I thought everyone's was. But then again I dont spend a lot of time looking at feet.

There is a pretty big difference in the size, its ugly and lots of people point it out.

Old Post 09-16-2004 02:57 AM
Bibrau is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bibrau Click here to Send Bibrau a Private Message Find more posts by Bibrau Add Bibrau to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bondo
Vagrant Benthos

I've got some physiological things like a minor scoleosis and shoulder issues but the one that really baffles me are the skin tags I get. At least, I think they are skin tags. They're little flaps of skin about the size of a seasame seed. There are not many of them. It just bugs me that my body produces them, like it wants to grow a new appendage but just decided to say 'fuck it'. They bleed for a good while if you try to cut them off too.

Old Post 09-16-2004 03:09 AM
Bondo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bondo Click here to Send Bondo a Private Message Find more posts by Bondo Add Bondo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

quote:
Originally posted by Gen
There is a pretty big difference in the size, its ugly and lots of people point it out.

Mortensons Toe, or something along those lines, somewhat unusual, I suppose it qualifies.

-m

Old Post 09-16-2004 03:23 AM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Talarohk
Quaffmaster

quote:
Originally posted by Chantrea
I have mentioned this before here a few times, but here it is again. I have a gimpy pinky toe. I was born with an extra and had it surgically removed when I was a baby, but the remaining pinky toe is gimpy looking and tiny.

That's called polydactylity. It's actually a dominant genetic trait--your children (should you choose to have any) may well have the same blessing.

quote:
I also can turn my feet around backwards, which manages to freak people out more than seeing the gimpy toe.

That's just cool. I want to see a cam pic.

Old Post 09-16-2004 05:30 AM
Talarohk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Talarohk Click here to Send Talarohk a Private Message Visit Talarohk's homepage! Find more posts by Talarohk Add Talarohk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHiPsJr
Ginger-headed Troll

Re: Anatomical Abnormalities

quote:
For example, my only major abnormality is that I have no uvula--it was surgically removed for treatment of sleep apnea.

You're just gonna FORCE me to tell the board about your third ass-cheek, aren't you?

Old Post 09-16-2004 05:33 AM
CHiPsJr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHiPsJr Click here to Send CHiPsJr a Private Message Find more posts by CHiPsJr Add CHiPsJr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
martha
Demon Seed

i can touch my nose with the tip of my tongue, does that count??

Old Post 09-16-2004 06:00 AM
martha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for martha Click here to Send martha a Private Message Find more posts by martha Add martha to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by martha
i can touch my nose with the tip of my tongue, does that count??

What's really scary is that I can touch the tip of your nose with MY tongue!

Old Post 09-16-2004 06:04 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
martha
Demon Seed

i like scary! i like scary alot!!

Old Post 09-16-2004 06:09 AM
martha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for martha Click here to Send martha a Private Message Find more posts by martha Add martha to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chantrea
defected

quote:
That's called polydactylity. It's actually a dominant genetic trait--your children (should you choose to have any) may well have the same blessing.

That's just cool. I want to see a cam pic.

Is that still the case even if I'm the first in my family to have the trait? I've heard conflicting stories from doctors. Regardless, whenever I do have children they can be closet freaks too, with a secret gimpy toe. Heh. And I'll post a picture of the feet thing later, assuming I can take one with my webcam. I was told that mutant power is due to double jointed hips.

Thanks for the medical term for the extra toe, I never knew that.

Old Post 09-16-2004 12:20 PM
Chantrea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chantrea Click here to Send Chantrea a Private Message Find more posts by Chantrea Add Chantrea to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zim
-

The second and third toes on both my feet are joined (but not webbed). I have a flap of flesh that just kinda hangs off my right ear (and it's not the earlobe, asshole) .

Last edited by CHiPsJr on 11-09-2006 at 08:23 AM

Old Post 09-16-2004 01:59 PM
zim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zim Click here to Send zim a Private Message Find more posts by zim Add zim to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hazel
breeder

i've got red hair.

Old Post 09-16-2004 02:13 PM
Hazel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hazel Find more posts by Hazel Add Hazel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

I'm really well hung.

Old Post 09-16-2004 03:32 PM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Semiazas
Feature Encrusted

There's the issue of that tiny, Radiohead-like, lizard-eye that, in the right light, seems to be slowly creeping its way around the side of my head.

Does that count?

Old Post 09-16-2004 03:40 PM
Semiazas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Semiazas Click here to Send Semiazas a Private Message Find more posts by Semiazas Add Semiazas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote