The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > Bikes Thread.
Pages (38): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Bikes Thread.

2004 YZF R1

MV-AUGUSTA F4 1000

2005 GSXR 1000

DUCATI 2005 999R

I've saved the best for last. The ultimate pocket rocket and universallly know as "The Bombay Bandit".

HONDA 2004 CG 125.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2004 11:33 AM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMYT
Spidey senses implants...

9, 10, 9, 10, 4

You know you wanna...showmetits@gmail.com
Current Rankings
Lu 9.9 euphorbia 9.9 SP's Mom 9.0 Gen 8.0 PrincessHeather 8.5 Chantrea 7.5 Sabine 7.0 snarkychick 7.0 ignatz 6.7 cw 6.5 slight 5.5 Mugtoe 5.5 Hawley 4.6 aminal 0.75 RiZZ 0.4
Other Rankings
Large Filipino=Whopperhead Cubed Aydin=Diskoalalified MstrG=Talamascara "T"=ClassiestBitch@TheAsylum memdink=2460huh? macker&towrofstgh=depilatated barbie_c73=FreshMeat plum=WhiniestBitch@TheAsylum Dacarlo=EeenieWheeniePeePee HawleyGriffin=LOLipopKid Slappy=BestKnickers@TheAsylum SMYT=WorstAlterEver SMYC=BestAltEver mmmtravis=loserwholostm00p

Old Post 09-17-2004 12:27 PM
SMYT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMYT Click here to Send SMYT a Private Message Find more posts by SMYT Add SMYT to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Indeed. The MV is on my never-to-get wish list...

Old Post 09-17-2004 01:48 PM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

Im buying one too soon. im not sure what I just know its going to be black or silver and be under 30 inches to the seat. (im a midget)

Old Post 09-17-2004 02:02 PM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMYT
Spidey senses implants...

quote:
Originally posted by euphorbia
under 30 inches to the seat. (im a midget)

Schwinn

You know you wanna...showmetits@gmail.com
Current Rankings
Lu 9.9 euphorbia 9.9 SP's Mom 9.0 Gen 8.0 PrincessHeather 8.5 Chantrea 7.5 Sabine 7.0 snarkychick 7.0 ignatz 6.7 cw 6.5 slight 5.5 Mugtoe 5.5 Hawley 4.6 aminal 0.75 RiZZ 0.4
Other Rankings
Large Filipino=Whopperhead Cubed Aydin=Diskoalalified MstrG=Talamascara "T"=ClassiestBitch@TheAsylum memdink=2460huh? macker&towrofstgh=depilatated barbie_c73=FreshMeat plum=WhiniestBitch@TheAsylum Dacarlo=EeenieWheeniePeePee HawleyGriffin=LOLipopKid Slappy=BestKnickers@TheAsylum SMYT=WorstAlterEver SMYC=BestAltEver mmmtravis=loserwholostm00p

Old Post 09-17-2004 02:20 PM
SMYT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMYT Click here to Send SMYT a Private Message Find more posts by SMYT Add SMYT to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
memdink
spasm of violence

31.5in seat height. Dog bones will lower it some.

Attachment: oneidasuzuki05preview_031[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 1386 time(s).

Old Post 09-17-2004 04:29 PM
memdink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for memdink Click here to Send memdink a Private Message Find more posts by memdink Add memdink to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

that looks a lot like splat's bike.
same colors too.

Old Post 09-17-2004 04:43 PM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
memdink
spasm of violence

I'm having a hard time not going for the 05 gsx-r 1k. It's a beaut.

Old Post 09-17-2004 04:53 PM
memdink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for memdink Click here to Send memdink a Private Message Find more posts by memdink Add memdink to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Phobos
Adorable Pussycat

Thumbs up Raptor

Yeah, I know it's Italian but I can't deny the design, just great!

Attachment: vraptor2001silver.jpg
This has been downloaded 1311 time(s).

Old Post 09-17-2004 07:52 PM
Phobos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phobos Click here to Send Phobos a Private Message Find more posts by Phobos Add Phobos to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

I need this to ensure i wont be a cripple if i crash.

red mist baby!

Attachment: streetfigher-8a.jpg
This has been downloaded 1284 time(s).

Old Post 09-17-2004 08:15 PM
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

quote:
Originally posted by SMYT
Schwinn

I missed this earlier you cunt

Old Post 09-17-2004 09:04 PM
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

name that bike..........

[spoiler]

Attachment: que.jpg
This has been downloaded 1220 time(s).

Old Post 09-17-2004 09:12 PM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

quote:
Originally posted by SMYT

You sir, are too generous. But, in saying that, the CG would probably take you round the world if serviced and treated right.

With my experience with italian bikes, not even a quarter of the way without a major malfunction.

Old Post 09-17-2004 09:24 PM
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

Don't just look like a tosser in your own neighbourhood, take it worldwide!!

Old Post 09-17-2004 09:28 PM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Wheres my weed, you cunt. Hey, I might visit next weekend.. Care for a drink, if I do?

Old Post 09-17-2004 09:31 PM
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

In the Netherlands, where it's legal.

[/law abiding citizen]

Old Post 09-17-2004 09:36 PM
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

quote:
Originally posted by Cockney_Rebel
Hey, I might visit next weekend.. Care for a drink, if I do?

You edited that.

Weekend starting 24th?

Old Post 09-17-2004 09:37 PM
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

the 26th is good! Have theory test on 25th.

Old Post 09-17-2004 09:44 PM
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

Er, do you mean Netherlands or Amsterdam?

26th is going to be a "try and get myself together enough for work on monday after a rough weekend day"

Old Post 09-17-2004 09:46 PM
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Amsterdam. Mind you though, It's just a thought. I'll let you know (though It would be very good to make a visit before the year is out).

Old Post 09-17-2004 09:57 PM
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

I can make Amsterdam for drinks in the weekends, although only every second weekend, and it's a lot more fun in summer.

Old Post 09-17-2004 10:01 PM
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

K. I'll bear that in mind.

Anyhooo. The Bike I ride at the moment is just like a woman. Always breaking down and constantly rinsing out my pocket.

Old Post 09-17-2004 10:43 PM
Vector6
Fluffy Bunny

these are my Harleys

Attachment: mvc-397s.jpg
This has been downloaded 1124 time(s).

Old Post 09-17-2004 10:58 PM
Vector6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vector6 Click here to Send Vector6 a Private Message Visit Vector6's homepage! Find more posts by Vector6 Add Vector6 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vector6
Fluffy Bunny

and my XR650

Attachment: mvc-075s.jpg
This has been downloaded 1097 time(s).

Old Post 09-17-2004 10:59 PM
Vector6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vector6 Click here to Send Vector6 a Private Message Visit Vector6's homepage! Find more posts by Vector6 Add Vector6 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ashe
unknown

bikes 1 and 3 are the best ones

Old Post 09-17-2004 11:03 PM
Ashe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ashe Click here to Send Ashe a Private Message Find more posts by Ashe Add Ashe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote