The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Sensory Overload > RPG game..question.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
T
tiTalating Revelator...

RPG game..question.

I have been playing this RPG game online for awhile now. I was supposed to be able to retire my character at Level 25.. Instead I can't win my last Boss Battle because the spell I have is too weak..and my Cannon of Light doesn't cut it. Plus my enemie can regenerate HP which makes for a no chance win.

I asked the admin there to allow me a stronger spell but he is busy and doesn't know the code to fix it.

So I said frig it and kept going..I am at Level 30 right now. Does anyone know what Level it goes up too..? or the mod I can give to him to fix it? Any help would be appreciated. As it is I have enough money to go to Level 50 if I need to but I would like to end this and retire my guy.

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or the Tech forum but I figure here is good. If the admin sees fit to move it then it's fine by me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2004 02:34 AM
T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Click here to Send T a Private Message Find more posts by T Add T to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CRSR
°Hits Moi!°

wtf game is it?

Old Post 10-01-2004 09:41 AM
CRSR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRSR Click here to Send CRSR a Private Message Find more posts by CRSR Add CRSR to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cw
cuntacular wench

It's a secret game..Just answer the question..

Old Post 10-01-2004 09:59 AM
cw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cw Click here to Send cw a Private Message Visit cw's homepage! Find more posts by cw Add cw to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T
tiTalating Revelator...

RPG= Role Playing Game.

Old Post 10-01-2004 02:39 PM
T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Click here to Send T a Private Message Find more posts by T Add T to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

Yeah CRSR, you fucking moron. A ROLE-PLAYING Game.

Old Post 10-01-2004 02:42 PM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T
tiTalating Revelator...

O jeez..I don't know the name of it. It's just a game we play at a different forum. I thought some one would recognize it and know more about it.

Old Post 10-01-2004 02:50 PM
CRSR
°Hits Moi!°

/me rolls his 8 sided dice

"MY GLAIVE IS STRONG!"

Old Post 10-01-2004 10:32 PM
CRSR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRSR Click here to Send CRSR a Private Message Find more posts by CRSR Add CRSR to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
macker
Holy Me-el

8 sided? *8* SIDED? Fucking amateur.

Old Post 10-01-2004 10:53 PM
macker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for macker Click here to Send macker a Private Message Visit macker's homepage! Find more posts by macker Add macker to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ItsJustLogan
le pour soi

i don't know what the fuck you're talking about but i do know those sprites came from Shining Force 2, one of the best games ever made ever. Kazin, Elric, and Ken, respectively, and all promoted.

/nerd

Old Post 10-02-2004 07:05 AM
ItsJustLogan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ItsJustLogan Click here to Send ItsJustLogan a Private Message Find more posts by ItsJustLogan Add ItsJustLogan to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T
tiTalating Revelator...

quote:
Originally posted by ItsJustLogan
i don't know what the fuck you're talking about but i do know those sprites came from Shining Force 2, one of the best games ever made ever. Kazin, Elric, and Ken, respectively, and all promoted.

/nerd

Yes Logan.. that's it! --Shining force. I am a sniper and playing the game at a different forum. I need a mod *code* that will let me have higher spell powers. At level 25 I am supposed to be able to fight in the Boss Battle3 and get my last award, thus retire my character.

The way it is right now I am at level 30 and my power is still too weak to defeat him.

Snipers are allowed a Spellball at level 17 and it isn't strong enough. I need the Dark Orb . The admin there was going to get a mod and change it but he's hardly around. I'd like to find the mod and give it to him so he can install it and let me finish what I started.

I found a forum and I'll go there and ask around, maybe they can help me. Thanks Logan.

Old Post 10-02-2004 03:11 PM
ItsJustLogan
le pour soi

nice, i had just assumed they stole sprites from the game. helpful on accident.

Old Post 10-02-2004 07:04 PM
ItsJustLogan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ItsJustLogan Click here to Send ItsJustLogan a Private Message Find more posts by ItsJustLogan Add ItsJustLogan to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cw
cuntacular wench

quote:
Originally posted by T
I'd like to find the mod and give it to him so he can install it and let me finish what I started.

What's the name of the game you're playing?

Old Post 10-03-2004 09:04 AM
cw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cw Click here to Send cw a Private Message Visit cw's homepage! Find more posts by cw Add cw to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ItsJustLogan
le pour soi

quote:
Originally posted by cw
What's the name of the game you're playing?

quote:
Originally posted by T
Yes Logan.. that's it! --Shining force.

Old Post 10-03-2004 06:30 PM
CRSR
°Hits Moi!°

Shining Force was infact the best RPG for genisis I ever played. I'm surpised i didn;t catch the sprite images and make the connection myself.

Old Post 10-04-2004 09:25 AM
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

Shining Force may have been slightly better than Phatasy Star making it the best Genesis RPG ever, but I think all of us agree that the best game to grace any genre for that platform is "Quackshot- Starring Donald Duck."

Old Post 10-04-2004 04:17 PM
mmmtravis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmmtravis Click here to Send mmmtravis a Private Message Visit mmmtravis's homepage! Find more posts by mmmtravis Add mmmtravis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ItsJustLogan
le pour soi

if you dug shining force they just released a port on the game boy advance. it's the same game plus some graphics updates and a couple new characters. the new characters make up a new branch of the story and don't join you until late in the game so at the very least they aren't just stuffing more people into the game, rather attempting to add more flavor to it. also, one of the characters uses cards that you collect during the game to become more powerfull. i guess we can't completely avoid catering to today's generation of gamers.

all that aside, though, i got it two days ago and i've been playing it pretty much constantly. here's to hoping they'll port over shining force 2.

Old Post 10-04-2004 08:24 PM
T
tiTalating Revelator...

We got the mod and I was finally able to retire my sniper..woot....!!!

Old Post 10-10-2004 04:56 PM