The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Pads 'n Nads (& mousepads) > Raider Haters
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Sports Raider Haters

Anyone from Denver or Oakland or LA or wherever the Radiers are at now know about the war going on between the Bronco's and the Radiers.
Today,our Bronco's EMBARASSED the Raders in their own turf!!
31-3 !!!!!!!
sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20041017013&prov=ap
Just thought I'd bring that up.
This will be a good week for me!

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2004 06:48 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Denver 31, Oakland 3
Preview - Box Score - Recap__
By JANIE McCAULEY, AP Sports Writer
October 17, 2004

AP - Oct 17, 8:01 pm EDT
More PhotosOAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- Reuben Droughns and Warren Sapp traded a heap of trash talk as they walked off the field at halftime.

Droughns was already well on his way to winning that argument.

Jake Plummer and Droughns did little wrong while turning the Denver Broncos' biggest rivalry game into a rout. On the other hand, Kerry Collins and Oakland's offense did almost nothing right -- and the furious Raider Nation let them know it all day long.

Plummer passed for 190 yards and three touchdowns, Droughns rushed for 176 yards and a touchdown, and the Broncos took command of the AFC West with a 31-3 victory Sunday.

``We never get tired of dominating someone,'' said Denver safety John Lynch. ``We were talking about it every down in the huddle in the second half: 'Keep them down, keep them down, keep them down.'''

Jeb Putzier, Dwayne Carswell and Ashley Lelie caught first-half touchdown passes from Plummer, who led the Broncos (5-1) to a 28-point cushion in the third quarter and 444 total yards. Droughns had his second straight 100-yard game, a week after going for 193 yards in a win over Carolina.

ADVERTISEMENT
His 38 carries were a franchise record for a non-overtime game.

``After my performance last week, I didn't want anybody to doubt I could do it again,'' said Droughns, who scored on a 4-yard run in the third quarter. ``They were definitely frustrated. Any time you pound the ball and break tackles, they're going to get worn out a little bit.''

And Droughns was more than happy to give Sapp and the rest of the Raiders an earful at halftime.

``Droughns had something to say to me,'' Sapp said. ``You know how it is when you've got the lead -- to the victor go the spoils.''

Oakland's Jerry Rice, disgusted with his limited role, didn't catch a pass for the third time this season and the second straight week. The 42-year-old Rice, who asked for a trade last week, considered this the most devastating loss of his career.

``This is probably the worst one because I felt like we weren't in the ballgame. We can't let teams jump up on us,'' said Rice, who heard fans chanting ``Jerry! Jerry!'' as the clock ticked away in the final minutes. ``I just hope nobody is basically going to throw the towel in, and we keep working hard in practice.''

Denver's defense was suffocating, holding the Raiders' inept offense to 145 yards. The Raiders don't keep track of negative statistics in their media guide, but it was surely one of the most embarrassing performances in franchise history.

AP - Oct 17, 7:55 pm EDT
More PhotosAfter Denver's early scores dug a huge hole for the Raiders, the rare sellout crowd booed whenever Collins' crew took the field. The Raiders hoped returning home would cure their abundance of problems, but coach Norv Turner's first season is quickly turning ugly after three straight losses.

``It really didn't bother me,'' Collins said. ``I understand that's part of it. When a team's struggling like we are right now, when the offense is struggling, the quarterback usually gets the blame for it. I'm to blame for my fair share of what's gone on the last couple of weeks. We just didn't give them a whole lot to cheer about today.''

Oakland (2-4) was outgained 279-115 in the first half, and the Raiders have allowed 100 yards to the last three backs they have faced.

The Broncos took a two-game lead in the AFC West by scoring the biggest win against their archrival since another 28-point victory in 1997.

Collins added another interception, giving him eight in 3 1/2 games since Rich Gannon broke a vertebra in his neck last month. Gannon could only watch his team's miserable display from the back of the press box with a hard brace supporting his neck.

The only thing to dampen the fans' anger at Collins was a steady rain that began midway through the third quarter -- it became another excuse for thousands to head home early.

The Oakland defense struggled to tackle effectively, often needing a gang to bring down Droughns. And the Raiders' secondary got beat all day long.

Notes

Putzier scored his first career TD. ... Collins was 15-for-31 for 136 yards. ... Sebastian Janikowski had a 35-yard field goal for Oakland, which played without hurt RB Tyrone Wheatley (shoulder) for the second straight week.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 10-18-2004 06:50 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

The Raiders have a better logo.

Old Post 10-18-2004 06:52 AM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

...but they SUCK!
Oh yea do they suck!

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 10-18-2004 06:53 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Ah to be a BRONCO fan.
It's like church.
I was there last week with my bro.
And when they win,the whole week is glorious.
You come out of that stadium feeling rejoiced.
Yea,that's my church.
That's my church.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 10-18-2004 07:03 AM
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

Droughns is a fantasy stud, I'm glad I picked him up before last week.

Old Post 10-18-2004 08:22 AM
mmmtravis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmmtravis Click here to Send mmmtravis a Private Message Visit mmmtravis's homepage! Find more posts by mmmtravis Add mmmtravis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
towrofstgh
Yeah, I'm LF's Brother!

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
Ah to be a BRONCO fan.
It's like church.
I was there last week with my bro.
And when they win,the whole week is glorious.
You come out of that stadium feeling rejoiced.
Yea,that's my church.
That's my church.

That's it John, I'm pasting what you said and I'm e-mailing mom. You're in trouble! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Bad boy...Invesco Field's not your church! Shame Shame!!!

BTW, it was sweet what the Broncos did to Oakland! Droughns rushed for over 170 yards. Pretty kick ass: My week's going to look good!

The only reason why LF looks half-way cool in this picture is because our Mom and I are in it! Ha Ha Ha!!!

Last edited by towrofstgh on 10-18-2004 at 11:11 AM

Old Post 10-18-2004 11:07 AM
towrofstgh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for towrofstgh Click here to Send towrofstgh a Private Message Visit towrofstgh's homepage! Find more posts by towrofstgh Add towrofstgh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus
Goddess of Whore

One of my good friends is a Raider's fan. So is her dad. But her mom's a broncos fan, so Raider's/Broncos games at her house were always fun. What is it now, 15-4?

Old Post 10-19-2004 04:14 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
philjit
Arch-Enemy of Idealism

crap sport.

Old Post 10-19-2004 07:02 AM
philjit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for philjit Click here to Send philjit a Private Message Find more posts by philjit Add philjit to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bunkum
Sanditon

Yes, but it's still better than baseball. What a yawn.

--pervscan.com

Old Post 10-19-2004 07:05 AM
bunkum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bunkum Click here to Send bunkum a Private Message Find more posts by bunkum Add bunkum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
philjit
Arch-Enemy of Idealism

I prefer to use the phrase "less worse" rather than "better"

Old Post 10-19-2004 07:07 AM
philjit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for philjit Click here to Send philjit a Private Message Find more posts by philjit Add philjit to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

Comes from supporting Everton.

Old Post 10-19-2004 07:10 AM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
philjit
Arch-Enemy of Idealism

that would have been good had we been in the relegation zone.

Old Post 10-19-2004 07:12 AM
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

...or just above it.

Must say that Everton are doing wonderfully now that they haven't got that Rooney holding them back.

Old Post 10-19-2004 07:18 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Denver 31
Raders 17
In Rader's own turf.
Bronco's now 7 and 2

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-14-2005 12:18 AM
MstrG
The Talamasca

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20050911_DEN@MIA

Old Post 11-14-2005 01:17 AM
MstrG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MstrG Click here to Send MstrG a Private Message Visit MstrG's homepage! Find more posts by MstrG Add MstrG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Nice site!

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-14-2005 03:34 AM
towrofstgh
Yeah, I'm LF's Brother!

I am so happy as to how the Broncos are doing so far this season. Yeah, they lost a bitter one to the Giants, but they got theirs yesterday when they lost to the Vikings. Jets are next on the plate: I'm having a good feeling about this one. GO BRONCOS!

The only reason why LF looks half-way cool in this picture is because our Mom and I are in it! Ha Ha Ha!!!

Old Post 11-15-2005 06:53 AM
towrofstgh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for towrofstgh Click here to Send towrofstgh a Private Message Visit towrofstgh's homepage! Find more posts by towrofstgh Add towrofstgh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

quote:
Originally posted by MstrG
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20050911_DEN@MIA
I love you for posting that.

Old Post 11-15-2005 11:39 AM
mmmtravis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmmtravis Click here to Send mmmtravis a Private Message Visit mmmtravis's homepage! Find more posts by mmmtravis Add mmmtravis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

New York Jets suck a lot,huh.

BRONCO's 27
Jets nothing. nana. cero. ziltch.

GOOOOOOOO
BRONCO'S!!!!!

And their playing Thursday.
It's gonna rule!

8 and 2!!!

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-21-2005 12:12 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

TAKE THAT DALLAS!!!

BRONCOS!!!!!!

24 - 21 in OT.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-25-2005 12:50 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-05-2005 12:25 AM
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

dolphins won again, w00t. hmm, can they catch the pats?

Old Post 12-05-2005 09:43 AM
pj
Captain America

quote:

finally.

Old Post 12-05-2005 04:49 PM
pj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pj Click here to Send pj a Private Message Visit pj's homepage! Find more posts by pj Add pj to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHiPsJr
Ginger-headed Troll

quote:

Old Post 12-05-2005 10:39 PM
CHiPsJr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHiPsJr Click here to Send CHiPsJr a Private Message Find more posts by CHiPsJr Add CHiPsJr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote