The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Discuss how OCD has impacted your family life !
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
williamsb
Adorable Pussycat

Discuss how OCD has impacted your family life !

Discuss how OCD has impacted your family life !
check out

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-29-2004 07:31 AM
williamsb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for williamsb Click here to Send williamsb a Private Message Find more posts by williamsb Add williamsb to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

OCD ate my foot.

Old Post 10-29-2004 07:36 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Hey!!! a forum to raid! Thanks, williamsb!

Old Post 10-29-2004 07:47 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite

There's something about a forum for OCD people that strikes me as odd. I mean, when will they find time in their busy schedule of ritualistic behavior to post on a forum about OCD? Do they have to take "chat breaks" so they can all wash their hands, fiddle with six objects within six feet at six degree angles, and shit their pants?

Old Post 10-29-2004 07:55 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Damn, it isn't even worth trolling.
He even spams hardware forums and I didn't even know there needed to be such a thing.

Old Post 10-29-2004 07:56 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite

I have half a mind to sign up a few hundred nicks and start having some idiotic fun.

Old Post 10-29-2004 08:02 AM
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

quote:

Elephant: 0 (got an interview at the zoo tomorrow)

that you, SP?

Old Post 10-29-2004 12:51 PM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FuhQall
High Flyer

OCD sucks, you waste valuable masturbation time on washing your hands incessantly, and where the fuck did all these sanitary towels come from?

Old Post 10-29-2004 02:02 PM
FuhQall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FuhQall Click here to Send FuhQall a Private Message Find more posts by FuhQall Add FuhQall to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

quote:
Originally posted by SocialParasite
There's something about a forum for OCD people that strikes me as odd.

It strikes me as more familiar, than odd. What might they call a forum for people with a mental illness? Hmmm.

Old Post 10-29-2004 02:19 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aminal
incomplete

wern't OCD the company that made RoboCop(tm)?

Old Post 10-29-2004 06:16 PM
aminal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aminal Click here to Send aminal a Private Message Find more posts by aminal Add aminal to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite

OCP

Old Post 10-29-2004 06:37 PM
aminal
incomplete

aah kay

Old Post 10-29-2004 06:39 PM
aminal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aminal Click here to Send aminal a Private Message Find more posts by aminal Add aminal to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote