The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > My daughter the holy terror.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

My daughter the holy terror.

This just happened about ten minuets ago........

I'm sitting here, reading to goodness upon our beloved Asylum, while telling the kid to quit biting the dog and pulling the cats tail, then silence...... "Uh-oh" I think, "much too quiet all the sudden." I unass myself from the computer just in time to see Annika rip off her diaper and shit upon the floor. I get up stop her or at least get her to the potty chair, but she takes off running mining the floor with baby bombs. She thought it was funny, laughing while pa is doing a dance to avoid the shit upon the floor. At least they were solid little turds and not some runny goo.

Fatherhood............ I'm at a lack for words.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-01-2004 05:21 PM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMYT
Spidey senses implants...

Children are a product of their enviroment.
She's probably seen you do the same thing on a Saturday night.

MY children are perfectly behaved.
Untill you take them to Mardi Gras.

You know you wanna...showmetits@gmail.com
Current Rankings
Lu 9.9 euphorbia 9.9 SP's Mom 9.0 Gen 8.0 PrincessHeather 8.5 Chantrea 7.5 Sabine 7.0 snarkychick 7.0 ignatz 6.7 cw 6.5 slight 5.5 Mugtoe 5.5 Hawley 4.6 aminal 0.75 RiZZ 0.4
Other Rankings
Large Filipino=Whopperhead Cubed Aydin=Diskoalalified MstrG=Talamascara "T"=ClassiestBitch@TheAsylum memdink=2460huh? macker&towrofstgh=depilatated barbie_c73=FreshMeat plum=WhiniestBitch@TheAsylum Dacarlo=EeenieWheeniePeePee HawleyGriffin=LOLipopKid Slappy=BestKnickers@TheAsylum SMYT=WorstAlterEver SMYC=BestAltEver mmmtravis=loserwholostm00p

Old Post 11-01-2004 05:27 PM
SMYT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMYT Click here to Send SMYT a Private Message Find more posts by SMYT Add SMYT to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

quote:
Originally posted by SMYT
Children are a product of their enviroment.
She's probably seen you do the same thing on a Saturday night.

I'd almost agree with you except the wife has cut my Saturday night drinking off.

Maybe she picked it up from a Friday night......

Old Post 11-01-2004 05:31 PM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMYT

You do hang out with people that think scat is funny...

Current Rankings
Lu 9.9 euphorbia 9.9 SP's Mom 9.0 Gen 8.0 PrincessHeather 8.5 Chantrea 7.5 Sabine 7.0 snarkychick 7.0 ignatz 6.7 cw 6.5 slight 5.5 Mugtoe 5.5 Hawley 4.6 aminal 0.75 RiZZ 0.4
Other Rankings
Large Filipino=Whopperhead Cubed Aydin=Diskoalalified MstrG=Talamascara "T"=ClassiestBitch@TheAsylum memdink=2460huh? macker&towrofstgh=depilatated barbie_c73=FreshMeat plum=WhiniestBitch@TheAsylum Dacarlo=EeenieWheeniePeePee HawleyGriffin=LOLipopKid Slappy=BestKnickers@TheAsylum SMYT=WorstAlterEver SMYC=BestAltEver mmmtravis=loserwholostm00p

Old Post 11-01-2004 05:39 PM
SMYT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMYT Click here to Send SMYT a Private Message Find more posts by SMYT Add SMYT to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sabine
Other

That's what camcorders are for Pinecricka. Then, when she's 13 having a sleepover you pull out the DVD and press play. That'll teach 'er.

Old Post 11-01-2004 05:44 PM
Sabine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sabine Click here to Send Sabine a Private Message Find more posts by Sabine Add Sabine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMYT

He'd have a harder time not pushing record during a teenage sleepover.

Current Rankings
Other Rankings

Old Post 11-01-2004 05:45 PM
Dreamengineer
Master of Dumbfuckery

Re: My daughter the holy terror.

quote:
Originally posted by Pinecrika
She thought it was funny, laughing while pa is doing a dance to avoid the shit upon the floor

well when you gotta go you gotta go hahahahaha

Old Post 11-01-2004 05:50 PM
Dreamengineer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dreamengineer Click here to Send Dreamengineer a Private Message Find more posts by Dreamengineer Add Dreamengineer to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

you and Tal and yer babypoo tales.

no kids and I stand to pee. It's great bein a gay male.

Old Post 11-01-2004 06:33 PM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Talarohk
Quaffmaster

Boy, there was another good one this morning, too.
I'm right there with you, Pinecrika.

Old Post 11-01-2004 08:20 PM
Talarohk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Talarohk Click here to Send Talarohk a Private Message Visit Talarohk's homepage! Find more posts by Talarohk Add Talarohk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Avondale
oh hello

i thought cleaning up poo was the mother's job

Old Post 11-01-2004 09:04 PM
Avondale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Avondale Click here to Send Avondale a Private Message Find more posts by Avondale Add Avondale to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote