The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > dreams
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Avondale
oh hello

dreams

i made this today in my tiny bit of spare time. just made it for fun.
it's something i saw in a dream over a year ago.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-13-2005 04:30 AM
Avondale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Avondale Click here to Send Avondale a Private Message Find more posts by Avondale Add Avondale to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

perv.

-m

Old Post 01-13-2005 05:10 AM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

I was going to say that I could see her tits, but then I realized I could see her skeleton.

Ugh.

Old Post 01-13-2005 05:45 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiZZ
awsomeness incarnit

self portrate

Attachment: art.jpg
This has been downloaded 390 time(s).

Old Post 01-13-2005 07:56 AM
RiZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiZZ Click here to Send RiZZ a Private Message Visit RiZZ's homepage! Find more posts by RiZZ Add RiZZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

Damn Avondale you get a multi million dollar special effects budget for your dreams? Lucky bastard.

Old Post 01-13-2005 09:19 AM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Avondale
oh hello

quote:
Originally posted by SocialParasite
I was going to say that I could see her tits, but then I realized I could see her skeleton.

Ugh.

well in the dream, everyone's skin was translucent, and there was like a blue light glowing inside their bodies. it was weird. it was like a different race of humanity or something, with wings.

Old Post 01-13-2005 01:11 PM
Avondale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Avondale Click here to Send Avondale a Private Message Find more posts by Avondale Add Avondale to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMYT
Spidey senses implants...

quote:
Originally posted by Avondale
well in the dream, everyone's skin was translucent, and there was like a blue light glowing inside their bodies. it was weird. it was like a different race of humanity or something, with wings.

Stop watching "cocoon" before you hippy flip.

You know you wanna...showmetits@gmail.com
Current Rankings
Lu 9.9 euphorbia 9.9 SP's Mom 9.0 Gen 8.0 PrincessHeather 8.5 Chantrea 7.5 Sabine 7.0 snarkychick 7.0 ignatz 6.7 cw 6.5 slight 5.5 Mugtoe 5.5 Hawley 4.6 aminal 0.75 RiZZ 0.4
Other Rankings
Large Filipino=Whopperhead Cubed Aydin=Diskoalalified MstrG=Talamascara "T"=ClassiestBitch@TheAsylum memdink=2460huh? macker&towrofstgh=depilatated barbie_c73=FreshMeat plum=WhiniestBitch@TheAsylum Dacarlo=EeenieWheeniePeePee HawleyGriffin=LOLipopKid Slappy=BestKnickers@TheAsylum SMYT=WorstAlterEver SMYC=BestAltEver mmmtravis=loserwholostm00p

Old Post 01-13-2005 01:24 PM
SMYT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMYT Click here to Send SMYT a Private Message Find more posts by SMYT Add SMYT to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Avondale
oh hello

i don't watch tv. what the hell is cocoon?

Old Post 01-13-2005 01:39 PM
Dreamengineer
Master of Dumbfuckery

thats a neat picture, but you really must stop taking those class-A's

Old Post 01-13-2005 03:04 PM
Dreamengineer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dreamengineer Click here to Send Dreamengineer a Private Message Find more posts by Dreamengineer Add Dreamengineer to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Caffeine
Caffeine

quote:

it was a ron howard movie. i believe the simpsons did a parody of it, the episode where mr. burns became sort of radioactive.

Old Post 01-17-2005 06:06 AM
Caffeine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Caffeine Click here to Send Caffeine a Private Message Find more posts by Caffeine Add Caffeine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I checked out your site. Amazing shit,man. Is most of what's in the gallery yours?
There seems to be no author.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 01-17-2005 06:24 AM
Large Filipino is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

quote:

It's the movie where Wilford Brimley (the Quaker Oatmeal guy) talks about getting a boner.

It also has nude old people and old people sex.

And Steve Guttenberg.

Old Post 01-17-2005 11:58 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Avondale
oh hello

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
I checked out your site. Amazing shit,man. Is most of what's in the gallery yours?
There seems to be no author.

all of it is mine.
thanks for digging it :P

Old Post 01-18-2005 12:07 AM
Avondale
oh hello

quote:
Originally posted by SocialParasite
It's the movie where Wilford Brimley talks about getting a boner.

oh good then i have a reason to see it!

Old Post 01-18-2005 12:09 AM