The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > What would you do.....?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
CzEcH rEcK
circle of duck

What would you do.....?

I'm working in the biggest shit hole you could imagine. Yes it's door work (Bouncer for you less educated heathens.)

Anyway. I've had to not only battle the dirty shit cunt side (The pseudo gangsters who shot at me last week) but the governor too. they are all taking the piss, and every week he's twisting the screw.

Now I know you are all going to say walk away, let it lie... But I've put my name to it, so I won't. call it stubbornness but thats the reason they got me down there, because no-one else could deal with the shit there.

I had to hurt a good friend of mine 2 weeks ago and I know he'll look at me differently from now on, but the way I look at it is if you take a liberty, expect retribution.

It's like a little fucked up drug/gangster/bunch-of-cunts economy... But thats where I live. They'll shake you're hand with the left, and stab you with the right.

Please dont patronize me and tell me you make you're own bed and lie in it.

Any constructive replies are welcome.

The rest... well start another thread to gain points, because I need good advice.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2005 09:07 PM
CzEcH rEcK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CzEcH rEcK Click here to Send CzEcH rEcK a Private Message Visit CzEcH rEcK's homepage! Find more posts by CzEcH rEcK Add CzEcH rEcK to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mudflap
I.R. Jailer

Burn down the club.

Old Post 02-03-2005 09:17 PM
Mudflap is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mudflap Click here to Send Mudflap a Private Message Find more posts by Mudflap Add Mudflap to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CzEcH rEcK
circle of duck

quote:
Originally posted by Mudflap
Burn down the club.

HAH!!!!!!

You read my mind.

But seriously This place is my only source of income, and my emploies who look to me for their wage.

So I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Old Post 02-03-2005 09:22 PM
CzEcH rEcK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CzEcH rEcK Click here to Send CzEcH rEcK a Private Message Visit CzEcH rEcK's homepage! Find more posts by CzEcH rEcK Add CzEcH rEcK to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
towrofstgh
Yeah, I'm LF's Brother!

I would continue to work there and, during the day, try to see about gaining favorable employment @ another place. There are restaurant and club owners that continuously look for exceptional doormen. There was a documentary out 3-4 years ago that included some of the best doormen from the US and abroad. Believe me, If you're trained in disciplines and know you are a valuable commodity to any business that would require your assistance, I'm sure (at least for now) that you can find yourself a better door to stand in front of now: Giving you the time to sort out what priorities you want out of life and a career. They say that sometimes, the grass is greener on the other side. Maybe it's worth a look for now. Maybe down the line you may wound up going to Chiropractor school and be making over 100K/year or you can be a personal trainer. Who knows: The beauty of it all is that sky's the limit...and you can do it at your own pace. It's obvious, however, that you need to get the fuck out of the door you're working in front of ASAP. It's no good being shot at and/or being forced into a situation that you had to deal with one of your buddies outside of work. Work is work; personal life is personal life. When it starts gelling together, that's when someone's throwing shit in your fan.

The only reason why LF looks half-way cool in this picture is because our Mom and I are in it! Ha Ha Ha!!!

Old Post 02-03-2005 09:29 PM
towrofstgh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for towrofstgh Click here to Send towrofstgh a Private Message Visit towrofstgh's homepage! Find more posts by towrofstgh Add towrofstgh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

I don't have any constructive advice to offer, unless it will be possible, eventually, to set up shop in a safer location and keep the loyal employees you trust. Czech, you're a smart, funny man and a good writer. Seems like your person is in constant, serious danger just trying to survive. You have the resourcefulness, good sense, and determination to improve your circumstances and preserve your health and safety. Fucking Soon.

Old Post 02-03-2005 09:39 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Straightman
Preaching The Funk

Going with the thought that firearms were illegal to possess in London, it is only natural that most, if not all, clubs are probably without hand held metal detectors. I would suggest investing in some of these little gems.
(I'm presuming, of course, that no one shot at you in the club, but it's still nice to know if someone's bringing a piece through the door.) from this point on, I would adopt a zero tolerance attitude. You fuck up,(and this includes ignoring any instruction given by security personel, mouthing off, etc.) you're asked to leave ONCE. If you are unable or unwilling to find the door, someone will be more than happy to assist you. I also suggest that all of the security personel leave at the same time, so no one walks to their vehicle alone. Also, I'm presuming that you are not the owner, so make sure the owner understands that security decisions are yours and should be upheld by him as well.(I worked in a club where the owners would turn their heads to disruptive, violent, and sometimes illegal behaviour by a patron if they were "buddies", and I would have to apologize for asking them to follow the rules.) If this is ever the case, and the owners let their pals take run of the place, there is really no other logical option than to walk away. Best of luck Czech, it's a shitty job that every asshole that's ever seen "Roadhouse" wants to do, but that no one that has actually done it enjoys.

Old Post 02-03-2005 09:41 PM
Straightman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Straightman Click here to Send Straightman a Private Message Find more posts by Straightman Add Straightman to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Straightman
Preaching The Funk

P.S. A police presence is never a bad thing. If you can get the local cops to walk through from time to time, that would discourage a lot of idiots.

Old Post 02-03-2005 09:46 PM
Straightman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Straightman Click here to Send Straightman a Private Message Find more posts by Straightman Add Straightman to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slappy
slippery when happy

Look for a job elsewhere. Go for being a bouncer at a posh club. Or one where lots of ecstasy is taken, cos people on pills only want to hug, not fight!

Old Post 02-03-2005 09:51 PM
slappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slappy Click here to Send slappy a Private Message Find more posts by slappy Add slappy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

Straightman speaks sense. I am just a bleeding unicorn heart. slappy is a smarty-knickers too.

Old Post 02-03-2005 09:53 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cruise Director
nobody special

If you looked more like Patrick Swayze you could work in nicer clubs.

Old Post 02-03-2005 09:59 PM
Cruise Director is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cruise Director Click here to Send Cruise Director a Private Message Find more posts by Cruise Director Add Cruise Director to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CzEcH rEcK
circle of duck

quote:
Originally posted by Straightman
P.S. A police presence is never a bad thing. If you can get the local cops to walk through from time to time, that would discourage a lot of idiots.

Fuck the police, they are the worst of the bunch.

I'll tell you a little story. 5 months ago I was working with a tight crew.
There were two coppers outside being kicked all aroung the shop by about 15 blokes. We went out on some misguided sence of loyalty and fucked the lot of them up to save these slags.

Now a few weeks later we had to smash the club we was working in because the local "Gangsters" got above their station. Of course with all these people, they'll make shooting gestures at you, but call the police with their free hand.

There were about 40 police officers there in seconds, and the one I looked and grimaced at was the cunt we saved from spending a few weeks in intensave care.

I have no time for those cunts.

Straightman, Firearms are illegal to possess in the whole of the UK, But I have one. Why?
Just..... In....Case.

It's why we have better kevlar vests than the police.... Because we meet the worst of the worst.

And sometimes you need to equal youre adversary.

Old Post 02-03-2005 10:00 PM
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

couldn't you make a living boxing and not get shot at? you'd still get to kick ass and deal with gangsters.

Old Post 02-03-2005 10:05 PM
Straightman
Preaching The Funk

That's fair then. If the cops are more part of the problem and not the solution, then I agree...fuck 'em.
But the other measures still apply. If you're packing, cool. But a patron of the club shouldn't be. I still wish you the best of luck. You and I both know that things will get worse before they get better. I.E. you'll probably be bashing some faces in before a good majority figure out that your club is not the place to go to be a twat. Hang in there brother.

Old Post 02-03-2005 10:15 PM
loser
oxymoran

quote:
Originally posted by Straightman
you'll probably be bashing some faces in before a good majority figure out that your club is not the place to go to be a twat. Hang in there brother.

This seems pretty sound to me. In fact, I would accept that it's going to be this way and start bashing. What I mean is institute a scorched earth policy. Somebody crosses the line, burn their fucking world down- in front of as many other potential offenders as possible. And do it early in the evening while everyone is still sober and in touch with their fear.

but I don't know shit about shit.

Old Post 02-03-2005 10:22 PM
loser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for loser Click here to Send loser a Private Message Find more posts by loser Add loser to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lanin
Tennis Ball Retriever

Start slinging dope at the front door in front of God and everybody....catch the paying customers coming and going....Sounds like the kind of place where it would be socialy acceptable....If anyone gets in the way of your little enterprise knock their fucking teeth out and then put the boots to them. Get your inside crew to drive business your way, or vice versa you drive all the traffic to one of your inside mates.

Old Post 02-03-2005 11:00 PM
lanin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lanin Click here to Send lanin a Private Message Find more posts by lanin Add lanin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bunkum
Sanditon

Transfer your skills to a different market:

http://www.google.com/search?q=pers...uards&hl=en&lr=

--pervscan.com

Old Post 02-04-2005 05:56 AM
bunkum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bunkum Click here to Send bunkum a Private Message Find more posts by bunkum Add bunkum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Cocaine's a wonderful drug!

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 02-04-2005 06:21 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muppet
Time to start the music

Find a new job CR.. you don't need the shit that you're getting

Old Post 02-04-2005 09:02 AM
Muppet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muppet Click here to Send Muppet a Private Message Find more posts by Muppet Add Muppet to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

Quit once you've got something better. Dont stop looking.

Fuckin simple you daft cunt. Miss ya man. But thats only coz yer a movin target

Old Post 02-04-2005 09:22 AM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cw
cuntacular wench

Bounce me on your knee.

Old Post 02-04-2005 09:35 AM
cw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cw Click here to Send cw a Private Message Visit cw's homepage! Find more posts by cw Add cw to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cornelius
Quixotic landmass

CzEcH rEcK = Ghost dog

Old Post 02-04-2005 10:28 AM
cornelius is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cornelius Click here to Send cornelius a Private Message Find more posts by cornelius Add cornelius to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WCA
Gibbering Chimp

Re: What would you do.....?

quote:
Originally posted by CzEcH rEcK

because no-one else could deal with the shit there.

Any constructive replies are welcome.

Sounds to me like your boss is fucked, tell him to play ball, or you and your boys should walk.

If your that good at door work, do like someone did in our local town, and contract out to all the clubs and pubs in the area, hes now got the monopoly on the town and is bringing in a small fortune each week....without even having to work a door himself now.

Old Post 02-04-2005 11:05 AM
WCA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WCA Click here to Send WCA a Private Message Find more posts by WCA Add WCA to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote