The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Polěticŕs der Mondé > President Hillary!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
CHiPsJr
Ginger-headed Troll

President Hillary!!!

"The Democratic nomination is hers to lose."

My view: this column will be hilarious by March 2008.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-04-2005 04:14 AM
CHiPsJr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHiPsJr Click here to Send CHiPsJr a Private Message Find more posts by CHiPsJr Add CHiPsJr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHiPsJr
Ginger-headed Troll

"She has also been talking up her faith, which is genuine. Asked recently by a reporter whether she was running for president, she replied: “I have more than I can say grace over right now.”"

I've changed my mind. It's hilarious RIGHT NOW.

Old Post 03-04-2005 04:18 AM
CHiPsJr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHiPsJr Click here to Send CHiPsJr a Private Message Find more posts by CHiPsJr Add CHiPsJr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

POTENTIAL DEMOCRAT CANDIDATE POPULAR IN NY STATE!! WHERE SHE IS SENATOR!!

Old Post 03-04-2005 04:20 AM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHiPsJr
Ginger-headed Troll

Yeah. Sullivan is normally a lot smarter.

Old Post 03-04-2005 04:21 AM
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

Maybe fear has unhinged him.

Old Post 03-04-2005 04:22 AM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lucidnightmare
Pro Snowflake

I never thought that she was that bad , even after that horrible health care idea , the hate some Republicans have for her is insane though, but I would much rather have the Democratic party move towards the Clinton type Democrats, than I would the northeastern liberals, so they could do a lot worse , and they did in 2004.

Old Post 03-04-2005 04:40 AM
lucidnightmare is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lucidnightmare Click here to Send lucidnightmare a Private Message Find more posts by lucidnightmare Add lucidnightmare to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

James Taranto from WSJ's best of the web last week:

quote:
It's early yet, but at this point we'd say the most likely next president of the United States is Hillary Clinton. We're not saying the odds of a Clinton presidency are higher than 50%, just that they're higher than for any other individual.

They don't mention it in the piece, I don't think, but I was just reading an article somewhere else that talks about how Bush is weird in that his VP will not run for the office.

Old Post 03-04-2005 11:47 AM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alice
Soft Tissue Damage

They're putting Condi up.

Old Post 03-04-2005 11:52 PM
Alice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alice Click here to Send Alice a Private Message Find more posts by Alice Add Alice to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote