The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Can you get AIDS from drinking urine?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
highstreet
belligerent truffle

Can you get AIDS from drinking urine?

Does anyone have any idea? I need to know ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-07-2005 09:10 PM
highstreet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for highstreet Click here to Send highstreet a Private Message Find more posts by highstreet Add highstreet to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

I sure as hell hope so.

Old Post 04-07-2005 09:19 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

No.

quote:
HIV transmission

People who have HIV can give it to others when certain of their body fluids (blood, semen ["cum"], vaginal fluids, or breast milk [for infants only] pass into another person's body. There are three main ways that our body fluids can get into another person's body:

by having unprotected sex (sex without a condom), that involves anal, vaginal or oral penetration;
by sharing "works" (needles and syringes, cookers, cottons and water) when injecting drugs or other substances;
from a mother to her child before birth, during birth, or while breast-feeding. (The chance of having a healthy baby can be greatly increased with proper medical care, so talking about this with a health care provider can be very helpful.)
Kissing, mutual masturbation, and getting another person's semen/cum or vaginal fluids on your skin do not spread HIV. The HIV virus cannot enter through the skin unless there is a fresh break in the skin. There is no scientific evidence that HIV is passed through saliva, tears, or sweat.

There is absolutely no danger from casual contact with people with HIV. HIV cannot live outside of the human body, so you cannot be infected from toilet seats, phones, or water fountains. The virus cannot be transmitted in the air through sneezing or coughing. You cannot get it from mosquitoes or other insect or animal bites. Living with an HIV-infected person does not put you at risk, unless you have unprotected sex or share needles with him or her.

Blood transfusions and medical procedures in the U.S. are safe. Giving blood is completely risk-free. And although there have been some cases of HIV through blood transfusions in the past, tests have been in place for several years to make sure that the blood you get in the hospital has no HIV.

Old Post 04-07-2005 09:20 PM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

Re: Can you get AIDS from drinking urine?

quote:
Originally posted by highstreet
Does anyone have any idea? I need to know ASAP.

why where you drinking urine?

Old Post 04-07-2005 09:24 PM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Well, there you go highstreet. Bottoms up.

Old Post 04-07-2005 09:25 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lucidnightmare
Pro Snowflake

If the person is sick enough and has blood in their urine for any reason , it seems like it would be possible.

Old Post 04-07-2005 10:00 PM
lucidnightmare is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lucidnightmare Click here to Send lucidnightmare a Private Message Find more posts by lucidnightmare Add lucidnightmare to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Talarohk
Quaffmaster

They'd have to have blood in the urine, and the recipient would have to have an open cut in the mouth or esophagus. Even then, it doesn't seem very likely.

Old Post 04-07-2005 10:04 PM
Talarohk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Talarohk Click here to Send Talarohk a Private Message Visit Talarohk's homepage! Find more posts by Talarohk Add Talarohk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

thread of the year, so far

Old Post 04-07-2005 10:06 PM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azrael
The Advocate

Of course you have to rely on the asylumites not lying to you just for the comedy of getting you infected.

Not that you should be paranoid or anything.

Old Post 04-07-2005 10:17 PM
Azrael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Azrael Click here to Send Azrael a Private Message Find more posts by Azrael Add Azrael to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogcow
brucoš

from my modest experience i can only say that asylumites are nice and caring people.

Old Post 04-07-2005 10:35 PM
dogcow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogcow Click here to Send dogcow a Private Message Find more posts by dogcow Add dogcow to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

the next dumbfuck tournament can't happen soon enough, imo. be a shame if highstreet has to take a posthumous title.

Old Post 04-07-2005 10:37 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

He'd have to build out his portfolio some to be a serious contender. Good start though.

Old Post 04-07-2005 10:51 PM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogcow
brucoš

Old Post 04-07-2005 10:52 PM
dogcow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogcow Click here to Send dogcow a Private Message Find more posts by dogcow Add dogcow to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bibrau
formerly Gen/illussion

nevermind.

Old Post 04-07-2005 11:13 PM
Bibrau is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bibrau Click here to Send Bibrau a Private Message Find more posts by Bibrau Add Bibrau to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Originally posted by Talarohk
They'd have to have blood in the urine, and the recipient would have to have an open cut in the mouth or esophagus. Even then, it doesn't seem very likely.

So essentially, unless you drink a glass of piss from someone you stabbed in the kidney after they hit you in the mouth with a brick, you can guzzle urine with impunity?

I'll keep that in mind.

Old Post 04-08-2005 12:37 AM
highstreet
belligerent truffle

As will I.

Thanks for the help and advice, everyone. Bottoms up, indeed!

Old Post 04-08-2005 12:57 AM
highstreet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for highstreet Click here to Send highstreet a Private Message Find more posts by highstreet Add highstreet to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

...uh,did someone piss in your mouth?

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-08-2005 02:14 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
highstreet
belligerent truffle

I do not wish to discuss that at this time.

Old Post 04-08-2005 02:48 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

You got flat drunk then everyone pissed on you?

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-08-2005 02:50 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

LF has a hardier curiosity than I.

Old Post 04-08-2005 03:19 AM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cruise Director
nobody special

Some stones are best left unturned.

Old Post 04-08-2005 03:26 AM
Cruise Director is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cruise Director Click here to Send Cruise Director a Private Message Find more posts by Cruise Director Add Cruise Director to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Ghandi wannabe.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 04-08-2005 03:30 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cruise Director
nobody special

Peace be unto you, Brother Jeb.

Old Post 04-08-2005 03:36 AM
Cruise Director is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cruise Director Click here to Send Cruise Director a Private Message Find more posts by Cruise Director Add Cruise Director to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Talking

quote:
Originally posted by Cruise Director
Peace be unto you, Brother Jeb.

You, too, ol' pal. I wuz just sittin' back, waitin' fer what I thought'd be the inevitable next question, namely: Can ya catch the aids from drinkin' yer own pee?

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 04-08-2005 03:49 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cruise Director
nobody special

Life can get boring when you live clear out in the sticks. There's no tellin' what actions a man's imagination can drive him to when he's bored.

Old Post 04-08-2005 04:18 AM