The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > just say no
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

just say no

no

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-15-2005 07:04 AM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

No, why should I?

Old Post 04-15-2005 07:21 AM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tefl
Reality Theorist

Because drugs are bad, mkay.

Old Post 04-15-2005 07:23 AM
Tefl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tefl Click here to Send Tefl a Private Message Find more posts by Tefl Add Tefl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

on the contrary

Old Post 04-15-2005 07:34 AM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

NO!

-m

Old Post 04-15-2005 07:39 AM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

NO.
(you volcano'ed it you fucking re....rd!!)
(not like that.Like this...)
(Pass it on the left. YOUR LEFT. LEFT!!!)
(That's piss.)
(That little red dot will NOT fuck you up.
Have some more!)
(That's not a little red man.)
eeee!!!

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-15-2005 08:00 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

hey LF, did you learn that "left is peace and right is war" jazz? fucking hippies.

Old Post 04-15-2005 08:06 AM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by skalie
on the contrary

Why isn't "protrary" a word? Also, would "off the contrary" be contrary to "on the contrary"?

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 04-15-2005 08:22 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

"off the contrary" is quite protrary.

Old Post 04-15-2005 08:24 AM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

bad-tempered, bearish, bitchy, captious, choleric, contrary, cranky, critical, cross, crotchety, crusty, difficult, disagreeable, dour, grouchy, grumpy, huffy, ill-humored, ill-natured, irascible, irritable, morose, obstinate, ornery, peevish, perverse, petulant, prickly, quarrelsome, snappish, sour, stuffy, testy, vinegarish, vinegary, wrinkly

Old Post 04-15-2005 08:46 AM
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

not a sausage

Old Post 04-15-2005 09:02 AM
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

adverse, anti, antipathetic, antipodal, antipodean, antithetical, balky, clashing, conflicting, contradictory, contumacious, converse, counter, diametric, discordant, dissentient, dissident, froward, headstrong, hostile, inconsistent, inimical, insubordinate, intractable, negative, nonconforming, nonconformist, obstinate, opposed, ornery, paradoxical, perverse, rebellious, recalcitrant, recusant, refractory, restive, reverse, stubborn, unruly, wayward, wrongheaded

Old Post 04-15-2005 09:03 AM
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

are you a lone sausage tonight?

Old Post 04-15-2005 09:22 AM
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

Sort of....

Old Post 04-15-2005 09:32 AM
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

.... meaning I'm whittling away the few hours left of the working week at the office.

Not even considering doing any work however.

*just say no*

Old Post 04-15-2005 09:39 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

quote:
Originally posted by ignatz mouse
hey LF, did you learn that "left is peace and right is war" jazz? fucking hippies.

I was not aware of this.
Just that it was usually the guy with the bong was to my right.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-16-2005 05:29 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goedile
Gyromancer

A need to reject shows you're too scared and clusterfucked to reap the benefits of giving in to your peers.

Old Post 04-16-2005 05:41 AM
Goedile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goedile Click here to Send Goedile a Private Message Find more posts by Goedile Add Goedile to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cw
cuntacular wench

Attachment: bluemeanie.jpg
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

Old Post 04-16-2005 06:28 AM
cw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cw Click here to Send cw a Private Message Visit cw's homepage! Find more posts by cw Add cw to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
towrofstgh
Yeah, I'm LF's Brother!

"You talking to me? You must be talking to me! There's nobody else here!..."

The only reason why LF looks half-way cool in this picture is because our Mom and I are in it! Ha Ha Ha!!!

Old Post 04-16-2005 09:30 AM
towrofstgh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for towrofstgh Click here to Send towrofstgh a Private Message Visit towrofstgh's homepage! Find more posts by towrofstgh Add towrofstgh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sabine
Other

quote:
Originally posted by Mordecai
NO!

-m

I feel ripped-off.

Old Post 04-16-2005 10:37 PM
Sabine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sabine Click here to Send Sabine a Private Message Find more posts by Sabine Add Sabine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mess
Fluffy Bunny

Ummm, ok no.

I did it! I did it! woohoo!

Old Post 04-17-2005 12:36 AM
Mess is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mess Click here to Send Mess a Private Message Find more posts by Mess Add Mess to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oracular_Jinx
Old hag

I couldn't. I'm weak and they were on sale.

Attachment: new shoesies.jpg
This has been downloaded 24 time(s).

Old Post 04-17-2005 12:50 AM
Oracular_Jinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oracular_Jinx Click here to Send Oracular_Jinx a Private Message Find more posts by Oracular_Jinx Add Oracular_Jinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Very nice!

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-17-2005 01:08 AM
rodney
It's cold down here.

I'll never get the whole "not a sausage" thing.

Old Post 04-17-2005 01:09 AM
rodney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodney Click here to Send rodney a Private Message Find more posts by rodney Add rodney to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote