The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Need an excuse for having a black eye....
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

Need an excuse for having a black eye....

.... I woke up with it Saturday morning, I have a job interview tomorrow (Tuesday), it still shines.

I have no idea how I got it.

If I say "I have no idea how I got it" it will appear that I was too drunk to remember.

That wasn't the case.

I want the job.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-23-2005 06:38 AM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flocat
PINKO

You were mugged?

Old Post 05-23-2005 07:19 AM
flocat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flocat Click here to Send flocat a Private Message Visit flocat's homepage! Find more posts by flocat Add flocat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

Was trying to leave talk of violence out of the conversation, although maybe I could try and intimidate the geezer into employing me.

Old Post 05-23-2005 07:30 AM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddha's penis
has it all

you could try saying that somebody hit you in the eye by accident. or is that too easy?

Old Post 05-23-2005 07:42 AM
buddha's penis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddha's penis Click here to Send buddha's penis a Private Message Find more posts by buddha's penis Add buddha's penis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddha's penis
has it all

or, wait. you're in europe. hit by an errant ball during a bit of the footie?
you look like an athlete.

Old Post 05-23-2005 07:43 AM
buddha's penis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddha's penis Click here to Send buddha's penis a Private Message Find more posts by buddha's penis Add buddha's penis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

Why thank you, although I'm considering applying some cover-up make-up.......

.....just have to think of someone I know that actually uses make-up.

Old Post 05-23-2005 07:55 AM
towrofstgh
Yeah, I'm LF's Brother!

If they ask "hey how did you get that black eye?" just say "black eye? What! How did that happen?"

The only reason why LF looks half-way cool in this picture is because our Mom and I are in it! Ha Ha Ha!!!

Old Post 05-23-2005 11:56 AM
towrofstgh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for towrofstgh Click here to Send towrofstgh a Private Message Visit towrofstgh's homepage! Find more posts by towrofstgh Add towrofstgh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thimbles worth of opinion
Symetrically challenged

Say it's a bunion. A bunion of Satan.

Old Post 05-23-2005 11:59 AM
Thimbles worth of opinion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thimbles worth of opinion Click here to Send Thimbles worth of opinion a Private Message Find more posts by Thimbles worth of opinion Add Thimbles worth of opinion to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Just say you got hit in the eye with a racquetball or that you accidently caught a thumb in your eye while raping a nun.

Old Post 05-23-2005 12:24 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Jesus, it's that hard to make a friggin excuse? It happened while playing sunday team football in a mid-air challenge.

Old Post 05-23-2005 12:30 PM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SatansLeftHand
buttercup

"well, see. it was like this: last night night, i opened one of the cupboards in my kitchen, and apparently i did a bad job of loading it last time it was open, because this damned frying pan jumped out and attacked me."

Old Post 05-23-2005 12:34 PM
SatansLeftHand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SatansLeftHand Click here to Send SatansLeftHand a Private Message Find more posts by SatansLeftHand Add SatansLeftHand to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Originally posted by Cockney_Rebel
Jesus, it's that hard to make a friggin excuse? It happened while playing sunday team football in a mid-air challenge.

Football? Have you seen Skalie? That would be like Keith Richards saying he was late because he had to finish a triathlon. Nope, he should go with the nun rape thing; far more believable.

Old Post 05-23-2005 12:41 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zim
-

drunken brawl is out of the question?

Last edited by CHiPsJr on 11-09-2006 at 08:23 AM

Old Post 05-23-2005 12:46 PM
zim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zim Click here to Send zim a Private Message Find more posts by zim Add zim to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

For Chrisake, zim, he's applying for a job, not proposing marriage!

Old Post 05-23-2005 12:50 PM
Mess
Fluffy Bunny

If you have a child, you can say he/she did it. I've seen it happen where an infant throws his or her head back and someone gets hit in the hose buy it and comes out with a shiner... it's possible. lol

Old Post 05-23-2005 01:15 PM
Mess is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mess Click here to Send Mess a Private Message Find more posts by Mess Add Mess to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Avondale
oh hello

a woman i work with came to work the other day with a swollen black eye, and a split lip, claiming she fell out of bed. nobody believed her. so make sure your story isn't something like "i fell down some stairs"

Old Post 05-23-2005 01:25 PM
Avondale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Avondale Click here to Send Avondale a Private Message Find more posts by Avondale Add Avondale to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

Still got that damned hard-headed dog? Blame him.

Old Post 05-23-2005 01:49 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

quote:
Originally posted by Mess
If you have a child, you can say he/she did it.

Probably the best one, score some "Father = responsible = better type of employee" type points.

Old Post 05-23-2005 02:04 PM
aminal
incomplete

Say it was in your karate class or some other martial art.

Old Post 05-23-2005 02:09 PM
aminal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aminal Click here to Send aminal a Private Message Find more posts by aminal Add aminal to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

No way, you will have sick-time written all over you.

Old Post 05-23-2005 02:09 PM
T
tiTalating Revelator...

Wear your silk shirt, he'll never notice your eye.

*are you drinking again?

Old Post 05-23-2005 02:15 PM
T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Click here to Send T a Private Message Find more posts by T Add T to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

haven't touched a drop for a fortnight

Old Post 05-23-2005 02:36 PM
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

.... although if I get the job I'll probably crack open the Champers still in the fridge.

I won't know that till I've done the one month proof period, however.

Old Post 05-23-2005 02:45 PM
Aydin
El Fugaz

It was going fine till he found out I was a guy.

Old Post 05-23-2005 03:25 PM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mudflap
I.R. Jailer

"Well, you see, there's this guy named Mudflap that I like to insult behind the safety of my keyboard and monitor. I'm afraid he found me."

Old Post 05-23-2005 03:27 PM
Mudflap is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mudflap Click here to Send Mudflap a Private Message Find more posts by Mudflap Add Mudflap to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote