The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > abandoned warehouse
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Avondale
oh hello

abandoned warehouse

i was exploring an abandoned warehouse a few days ago. actually, it's a brandsmart that's being built near where i live. actually, i haven't seen them "building" on it for a few months now. they kinda halted construction on it when the new super wal-mart started going up about a mile away from this location.

but anyway, i took some neat pics and figured i'd post them.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-23-2005 08:58 PM
Avondale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Avondale Click here to Send Avondale a Private Message Find more posts by Avondale Add Avondale to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

I love shit like that.

Old Post 05-23-2005 09:05 PM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Somebody has lost a shitload of dough. Great pics, Avon.

Old Post 05-23-2005 09:21 PM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
memdink
spasm of violence

funky

Old Post 05-23-2005 09:30 PM
memdink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for memdink Click here to Send memdink a Private Message Find more posts by memdink Add memdink to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

If it's abandoned, why are there lights on? It look like it is under construction to me, in an emaciated sort of a way.

Old Post 05-23-2005 09:33 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Avondale. Are you sure you wasn't plundering the power tools from the building site to subsidize your artistical exploits? You wasn't stealing concrete was you?

Old Post 05-23-2005 09:47 PM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

They probably have him on surveillance cameras and the feed headed to Homeland Security as we speak. He'll be screaming in Arabic soon.

Old Post 05-23-2005 09:52 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

Bismillah irrahman nirrahim,
Hain amrika!

Old Post 05-23-2005 09:57 PM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

What's that, Arabic for "It's my turn to fuck the skinny American"?

Old Post 05-23-2005 10:02 PM
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

didn't know there were any skinny yanks left

Old Post 05-23-2005 10:11 PM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bibrau
formerly Gen/illussion

Watch it pal.

Old Post 05-23-2005 10:21 PM
Bibrau is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bibrau Click here to Send Bibrau a Private Message Find more posts by Bibrau Add Bibrau to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

its only a matter of time dear, deep inside your mind destroyingly hot lush body you know its true

Old Post 05-23-2005 10:29 PM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Aydin, I think Hawley is coming on to you. You better strike while the iron is hot.

Old Post 05-24-2005 12:17 AM
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

quote:
Originally posted by Aydin
I love shit like that.

Call that a warehouse?

Old Post 05-24-2005 05:52 AM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Jesus! Skalie too? This thread is like the garden of Aydin! Call me Cain, but I'm outta here!

Old Post 05-24-2005 06:04 AM
tack
jackaroo

urbex eh?

Old Post 05-24-2005 11:34 AM
tack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tack Click here to Send tack a Private Message Find more posts by tack Add tack to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Avondale
oh hello

quote:
Originally posted by Trenchant_Troll
If it's abandoned, why are there lights on? It look like it is under construction to me, in an emaciated sort of a way.

did you read what i said, troll?

"it's a brandsmart that's being built near where i live. actually, i haven't seen them building on it for a few months now."

i started taking pictures there early on a friday evening. there wasn't a worker anywhere on the entire site. it's pretty much abandoned.

Old Post 05-24-2005 01:41 PM
Avondale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Avondale Click here to Send Avondale a Private Message Find more posts by Avondale Add Avondale to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

Brooklyn:

Old Post 05-24-2005 03:41 PM
Avondale
oh hello

i love old brick buildings. that one looks like it'd be great for taking pictures in and around, Aydin

condemned buildings are great too.

Old Post 05-24-2005 04:23 PM
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

not a warehouse, but a prison for nutters (taken today)

Attachment: pris.jpg
This has been downloaded 117 time(s).

Old Post 05-24-2005 04:40 PM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

Old Dutch house, probably being renovated to be used by some company as an office (which will probably be a crap place to work, shit insulation, windows mirroring in the computer screens etc...) with a bit of luck will end up squatted one day.

Attachment: huis.jpg
This has been downloaded 114 time(s).

Old Post 05-24-2005 04:43 PM
Aydin
El Fugaz

Smallpox Hospital, Roosevelt Island

I've had sex in there.

Old Post 05-24-2005 05:05 PM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Originally posted by Avondale
did you read what i said, troll?

"it's a brandsmart that's being built near where i live. actually, i haven't seen them building on it for a few months now."

i started taking pictures there early on a friday evening. there wasn't a worker anywhere on the entire site. it's pretty much abandoned.

And why, pray tell, would I read your post?

Old Post 05-24-2005 05:06 PM