The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > eee...Asshole Of The Week!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

eee...Asshole Of The Week!

My asshole of the week award goes to Jerry Mouse!
Yea. He's a fucking asshole. It's enough that poor Tom want's a tasty snack.But not only does the stupid shithead deny this to him,Jerry has to fucking egg him on. WTF is wrong with this mouse? JESUS CHRIST he should just leave poor Tom alone.
So what can we do my friends? Not a fucking thing,I'm afraid. Jerry needs to be cornholed and shot but all we can do is watch this asshole continue to degrade young America.
Next weeks asshole of the week award goes to....THE ROADRUNNER!

Attachment: tom-and-jerry.jpg.jpg
This has been downloaded 176 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-2005 01:48 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
loser
oxymoran

Fuck you.

{p}

Old Post 08-15-2005 01:57 AM
loser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for loser Click here to Send loser a Private Message Find more posts by loser Add loser to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

littlebill is gonna hate you for this.

Old Post 08-15-2005 02:14 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Don't fuck with the roadrunner.

Old Post 08-15-2005 02:52 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Words that smack with experience.

Old Post 08-15-2005 03:17 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

Careful, yer talkin to a guy who lost a fight with a balloon.

Old Post 08-15-2005 04:37 AM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

An 80 foot tall balloon too.

Old Post 08-15-2005 04:59 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Let me add too that this fucking mouse is the only cartoon mouse around that runs around butt naked for all our children to see.
Fucking perverts make me sick.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 08-16-2005 02:18 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
loser
oxymoran

My kids are really turned on by Jerry; when their not busy smoking rock, or getting drunk, all they talk about is how they want fuck to that mouse bloody.
We're going to the pet store this weekend.

Old Post 08-16-2005 02:29 AM
loser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for loser Click here to Send loser a Private Message Find more posts by loser Add loser to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T
tiTalating Revelator...

Old Post 08-16-2005 02:41 AM
T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Click here to Send T a Private Message Find more posts by T Add T to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T
tiTalating Revelator...

.nm

Old Post 08-16-2005 02:43 AM
T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Click here to Send T a Private Message Find more posts by T Add T to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
towrofstgh
Yeah, I'm LF's Brother!

So Jerry makes kids horny, right LF? Hmmm...you sick fuck! Now I guess the next thing you're going to say is that all Tom really wants to do is stick his cat cock up Jerry's mini-ass, eh?

The only reason why LF looks half-way cool in this picture is because our Mom and I are in it! Ha Ha Ha!!!

Old Post 08-16-2005 09:59 AM
towrofstgh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for towrofstgh Click here to Send towrofstgh a Private Message Visit towrofstgh's homepage! Find more posts by towrofstgh Add towrofstgh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

...YES!

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 08-16-2005 01:18 PM
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

That was a setup if I ever saw one. You two should take your show on the road.

Old Post 08-16-2005 05:54 PM
Cruise Director
nobody special

They're here til Friday. Try the veal.

Old Post 08-16-2005 06:21 PM
Cruise Director is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cruise Director Click here to Send Cruise Director a Private Message Find more posts by Cruise Director Add Cruise Director to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Susanna
Alms for an Ex-Leper?

ekk.......ok hold on a minute....this world is full of assholes and you waste time bashing cartoon characters?

For christsakes get Peirce Brosnon, hes been asking for it ever since he said he was the new Sean Connery!

Old Post 08-16-2005 08:56 PM
Susanna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Susanna Click here to Send Susanna a Private Message Find more posts by Susanna Add Susanna to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
loser
oxymoran

jesus.

Old Post 08-16-2005 09:00 PM
Dacarlo
ex-member

Old Post 08-16-2005 10:10 PM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by Susanna
ekk.......ok hold on a minute....this world is full of assholes and you waste time bashing cartoon characters?

For christsakes get Peirce Brosnon, hes been asking for it ever since he said he was the new Sean Connery!

well said. [p]

Old Post 08-16-2005 10:56 PM
Susanna
Alms for an Ex-Leper?

i just cant stand that British bastard

Old Post 08-16-2005 11:00 PM
Susanna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Susanna Click here to Send Susanna a Private Message Find more posts by Susanna Add Susanna to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

quote:
Originally posted by wonderaz
That was a setup if I ever saw one. You two should take your show on the road.

I swear,man. No set up. I just started googling and found it!

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 08-16-2005 11:10 PM
Mudflap
I.R. Jailer

quote:
Originally posted by Susanna
i just cant stand that British bastard

He's Irish, to be more specific.

Old Post 08-17-2005 02:20 AM
Mudflap is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mudflap Click here to Send Mudflap a Private Message Find more posts by Mudflap Add Mudflap to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Susanna
Alms for an Ex-Leper?

......i will destroy you.....

Old Post 08-18-2005 04:36 PM