The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > As the forum slept
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
tack
jackaroo

Post As the forum slept

I sat here wondering what it was that all of you thought of while trying to fall asleep and what all of you were dreaming about

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-30-2000 09:12 AM
tack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tack Click here to Send tack a Private Message Find more posts by tack Add tack to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Whether you would taste better fried in a beer batter or baked with a plum sauce glaze.

------------------------
Don't argue with me.

Old Post 11-30-2000 09:16 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RogueWarrior
Cuddly Puppy

I won't sleep until Friday night. I'll write down my thoughts and give them to you on Saturday.

Don't eat for at least four hours before you read them.

------------------------
Snap your fingers. Snap your neck.

Old Post 11-30-2000 09:35 AM
RogueWarrior is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RogueWarrior Click here to Send RogueWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by RogueWarrior Add RogueWarrior to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gorilla Biscuit
militant potato

*glares at mr. objectivist rogue warrior*

you still owe me a reply

Old Post 11-30-2000 09:42 AM
Gorilla Biscuit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gorilla Biscuit Click here to Send Gorilla Biscuit a Private Message Find more posts by Gorilla Biscuit Add Gorilla Biscuit to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tack
jackaroo

dammit, rogue, go to #wota will you

Old Post 11-30-2000 09:43 AM
tack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tack Click here to Send tack a Private Message Find more posts by tack Add tack to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RogueWarrior
Cuddly Puppy

quote:
Originally posted by tack:
dammit, rogue, go to #wota will you

I don't understand what you are are talking about. At first I thought you must be telling me to go to Hell, but then I realized you would never be that nice about it if that's what you wanted to say....so you will have to explain to me what you are referring to, and if it doesn't involve anything illegal, immoral, or anything going up my ass, I'll most likely do it.

------------------------

Old Post 11-30-2000 09:54 AM
RogueWarrior is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RogueWarrior Click here to Send RogueWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by RogueWarrior Add RogueWarrior to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RogueWarrior
Cuddly Puppy

quote:
Originally posted by Gorilla Biscuit:
*glares at mr. objectivist rogue warrior*

you still owe me a reply

I know! I thought about it all fricking day when I had the chance to sleep but instead contemplated the rebuttle to your stream-of-consciousness (rant?) observations.
I'll do my damnedest to reply before I disappear for the day.

------------------------

Old Post 11-30-2000 09:56 AM
platinumkitten
Fluffy Bunny

Unhappy

quote:
Originally posted by tack:
I sat here wondering what it was that all of you thought of while trying to fall asleep and what all of you were dreaming about

Count me out, I'm awake.

------------------------
Bump God Must Love

Old Post 11-30-2000 10:55 AM
platinumkitten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for platinumkitten Click here to Send platinumkitten a Private Message Find more posts by platinumkitten Add platinumkitten to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lo-key
Fluffy Bunny

I think I am getting sick of consciousness. I love sleep so so so much but it just doesnt work anymore.

------------------------
If your frightened of dyin' and then you hold on, you see that the devil is tearin' your life away. But, if you made your peace, then the devils are really angles that freed you from the earth.

Old Post 11-30-2000 11:04 AM
lo-key is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lo-key Click here to Send lo-key a Private Message Find more posts by lo-key Add lo-key to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aminal
incomplete

I just woke up, I had a dream about making a short peech in front of tons of people and it went down really well.

------------------------
a /\/\ i n a l

Old Post 11-30-2000 11:50 AM
aminal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aminal Click here to Send aminal a Private Message Find more posts by aminal Add aminal to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Chelle
no thank you

i had this amazing dream that i was at this beautiful campsite in the forrest and all the little animals were my friends.
it was very cool

Old Post 11-30-2000 01:55 PM
Princess_Chelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Princess_Chelle Click here to Send Princess_Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Chelle Add Princess_Chelle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cage
Shaved Sack

quote:
Originally posted by aminal:
I just woke up, I had a dream about making a short peech in front of tons of people and it went down really well.

Ok, I'll ask:

What the hell does "making a short peech" entail?

------------------------
At Least I'm Not You

Old Post 11-30-2000 03:44 PM
Cage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cage Click here to Send Cage a Private Message Visit Cage's homepage! Find more posts by Cage Add Cage to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spaceboy
Oblivious poster.

I dreamt about sex and cars. i think television and money were in there too.

Old Post 11-30-2000 03:49 PM
Spaceboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spaceboy Click here to Send Spaceboy a Private Message Find more posts by Spaceboy Add Spaceboy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote