kittens, were in my garden, a blind tabby with 3 kids. fed "the blind" by the kids could eat dry food.
yesterday, mistakenly gave them spoiled infant food. :0( am very sad, all 3 died, blind, it didnt die, but having breathing problems. didnt understand but looks very ill, i gave it smoked turkey, checked its still there. fuck
That's fucking disgusting.
The cock smokers that did that should have a bottle of zippo fluid rammed up their ass and sparked off with a couple slugs from a 40 cal.
Amazingly, some fist fucking retards find the sight amusing.