The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > What in the World?
Pages (66): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

What in the World?

What is it?

Attachment: what5.jpg
This has been downloaded 192 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:00 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Back scratcher.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:05 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

Some cobbler got bored one day, and carved on his boot last.

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:07 AM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

It could also be used to test your reflexes on your knee.
That would be cute,and less threatening than a hammer.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:09 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

No, no, and no.

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:11 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Talarohk
Quaffmaster

Walking stick.

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:13 AM
Talarohk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Talarohk Click here to Send Talarohk a Private Message Visit Talarohk's homepage! Find more posts by Talarohk Add Talarohk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Tal is getting warmer, but no. This object is not nearly long enough to be a walking stick, but it was used while walking.

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:16 AM
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

Peg leg?

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:20 AM
Dead_Inside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Inside Click here to Send Dead_Inside a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Inside Add Dead_Inside to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

For short people so they can get to the 100th floor from an elevator!!

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:21 AM
Talarohk
Quaffmaster

Could be some sort of prosthetic, but an odd one.

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:22 AM
Talarohk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Talarohk Click here to Send Talarohk a Private Message Visit Talarohk's homepage! Find more posts by Talarohk Add Talarohk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Nope, but it often helped in producing something that might get you warmer.

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:22 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

No to all so far.

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:23 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

mmm. That hump. And that notch.
Does this attatch to your walking stick?

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:25 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Here is a pic of another one...

Attachment: what5a.jpg
This has been downloaded 180 time(s).

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:28 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

And another...

Attachment: what5b.jpg
This has been downloaded 178 time(s).

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:29 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Boot cleaner?

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:29 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

And one more...

Attachment: what5c.jpg
This has been downloaded 178 time(s).

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:30 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

wtf.....
suspender helper? Helps you find your suspender button from your back?

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:33 AM
Mudflap
I.R. Jailer

You put your weed in there.

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:42 AM
Mudflap is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mudflap Click here to Send Mudflap a Private Message Find more posts by Mudflap Add Mudflap to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Hint: L'étui de la tricoteuse

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:46 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I ONLY KNOW ENGLISH!
UNFAIR!!!!!

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:50 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Utilisez-vous Google?

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:53 AM
SatansLeftHand
buttercup

it's a collection of fancy beat-down sticks.

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:56 AM
SatansLeftHand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SatansLeftHand Click here to Send SatansLeftHand a Private Message Find more posts by SatansLeftHand Add SatansLeftHand to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Talarohk
Quaffmaster

Knitting needles?

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:59 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Tal is closest again, but allow me to point out that one translation for étui is "scabbard". Last hint.

Old Post 11-03-2005 01:02 AM