The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Let the Games Begin! Asylum Dumbfuck Tournament 2005
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Rokkr
Completely Wack

Let the Games Begin! Asylum Dumbfuck Tournament 2005

Here you go my fellow nanocephs.

I'll be posting the sectionals one at a time with commentary from selected board members as I receive them and the voting will begin.

Thanks to Travis for making the bracket.

Good luck to all and may the dumbest fuck win, but never breed.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-23-2005 11:25 AM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

You forgot JoeyCat , MstrG , Paint CHiPs & wonderaz.

Old Post 11-23-2005 11:31 AM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

Joeycat and MstrG aren't in the brackets, no nominations. wonderaz and paint are though. Look harder or is this a ploy?

Old Post 11-23-2005 11:32 AM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

I meant to say "You forgot JoeyCat & MstrG."

Old Post 11-23-2005 11:34 AM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

In the last comp only members with a 1000 posts or more was allowed to enter the contest. And why are folk that no longer come here or even post included? Wouldn't have been much easier to cut the dead wood from the brackets?

Old Post 11-23-2005 11:37 AM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Hahaaaa Skalie U R PWND

*runs around like a dumbfuck*

Ed: Annointed??

Old Post 11-23-2005 11:39 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

Also, complaints about seedings, placement, or entrants will be summarily ignored.

Old Post 11-23-2005 11:41 AM
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Really! Fine.

Good day to you.

Old Post 11-23-2005 11:43 AM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

Where can we place bets?

Old Post 11-23-2005 11:49 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I'm not dumb.

eeeee!!!!!

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-23-2005 11:55 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

quote:
Originally posted by Cockney_Rebel
In the last comp only members with a 1000 posts or more was allowed to enter the contest. And why are folk that no longer come here or even post included? Wouldn't have been much easier to cut the dead wood from the brackets?

Your not dumb either. And I wasn't dumb last year.
I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-23-2005 12:04 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

You have the same person listed twice. Add your name for that.

You can't run this without LF any more than the last one could have been run without GFY.
You are fired.

Old Post 11-23-2005 12:15 PM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

Sorry, but the "I can't read the names on the brackets properly" ploy has already been used.

Old Post 11-23-2005 12:19 PM
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

I wasn't using that "ploy". You left off the prime candidate and listed one person twice (you are all such dumbfucks for being trolled so well).
You need to be listed twice for those mistakes.
That is all.

Old Post 11-23-2005 12:24 PM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Rokkr leads by a wide margin already

Old Post 11-23-2005 12:25 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogcow
brucoš

omg, this is so exciting!!

Old Post 11-23-2005 12:31 PM
dogcow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogcow Click here to Send dogcow a Private Message Find more posts by dogcow Add dogcow to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azrael
The Advocate

who the fuck is queen nuwa?

Old Post 11-23-2005 12:43 PM
Azrael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Azrael Click here to Send Azrael a Private Message Find more posts by Azrael Add Azrael to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogcow
brucoš

don't worry, she is no competition to you.

Old Post 11-23-2005 12:45 PM
dogcow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogcow Click here to Send dogcow a Private Message Find more posts by dogcow Add dogcow to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SatansLeftHand
buttercup

i have an agenda?

Old Post 11-23-2005 12:49 PM
SatansLeftHand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SatansLeftHand Click here to Send SatansLeftHand a Private Message Find more posts by SatansLeftHand Add SatansLeftHand to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

This is not a complaint at all, as I have no difficulty grasping how I got seeded high in the quadrant I am placed in. I might quibble over Squee vs myself for 1 & 2, but no biggie.

I am curious. What process was used to generate seeding positions, and who are your commentators?

Old Post 11-23-2005 12:53 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogcow
brucoš

ok, wtf is up now? can we start this thing while i'm at work please i may not have time later on.

Old Post 11-23-2005 01:00 PM
Azrael
The Advocate

I ran a search on queen nuwa.

52 posts, mostly one liners with no real substance.

She shouldnt even be in this thing.

boooo.

Old Post 11-23-2005 01:05 PM
Azrael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Azrael Click here to Send Azrael a Private Message Find more posts by Azrael Add Azrael to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Meena
Scarred for Life

1) Explains subcategories like “Dumbass by Volumes,” “Quality, not Quantity,””Dumbfuck with agendas,” And The Annointed Dumbfuck.”
2) I believe I should be in a bracket of Dumbuck with Causes.
3) Should I get to choose only one person from each bracket?
4) Why did you put me against that light-weighted, nobody-knows-your-name, lonely cunt “Queen NuWa?
5) Do you want people to pm you with a list as usuall?

6) When is a deadline?

Old Post 11-23-2005 01:08 PM
Meena is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Meena Click here to Send Meena a Private Message Find more posts by Meena Add Meena to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Meena
Scarred for Life

quote:
Originally posted by Azrael
I ran a search on queen nuwa.

52 posts, mostly one liners with no real substance.

She shouldnt even be in this thing.

boooo.

100 percent agree. She thought Asylum was An Adult Friend Finder.

Old Post 11-23-2005 01:09 PM
Meena is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Meena Click here to Send Meena a Private Message Find more posts by Meena Add Meena to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PNG
you'd eat it

what are we suppose to do?
oh just be myself, i got it ..

Old Post 11-23-2005 01:09 PM
PNG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PNG Click here to Send PNG a Private Message Find more posts by PNG Add PNG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote