Asylum Dumbfuck Tournament Round 1 - The Anointed Dumbfucks
As usual, vote for ONE from each pair of names proceeding downwards.
Poll closes in FOUR days.
Commentary courtesy of Trenchant_Troll.
quote:(1) T vs (16) TwrfStgh (sic) – Well, this is certainly a fine match between T, who is to the intellectual world what an Elvis painting on black velvet is to art, and towrofstgh, who not only has an alias that can’t be properly pronounced (nor spelled by some dumbfucks it would seem), but has the unique distinction of being LF’s dumber brother. This one could be harder to settle than Ted Kennedy’s bar tab.
(8) Rodney vs (9) SocialParasite – Oh my, what we have here respectively is a match between a dunce trapped in the UK as he watches his IQ drop like his tooth count, and a dolt whose ultimate aspiration is to get sucked up by a tornado and torn apart so his empty skull will be collected as a hailstone by another weather fag.
(5) 3MTA3 vs (12) billgerat – And now let us present a contest between two formidable forces within the realm of dumbfuckery; the first, 3MTA3, a poster who is capable of displaying a world view as broad as Paris Hilton’s experience in world of sumo wrestling, and billgerat, a fellow who is torn between spending his mad money on The Weekly Standard and Mother Earth News. Hoo ha!
(4) Cockney_Rebel vs (13) aminal – I know, many of you are asking, “What’s the fucking difference?” Well, the starting of worthwhile threads certainly cannot be offered as a distinction, so it seems that we will have to fall back on the tried and true method of choosing which one of these oxygen thieves seems the least French.
(6) loser vs (11) RiZZ – Ok, what an interesting pairing. Let’s see, say hello to loser; what more could any one add that his moniker doesn’t cover? Except, perhaps, that loser is the only guy around who needs to read the instructions to know which side of a Lego block connects to the another and needs a ladder to put two of them together. And RiZZ? If this guy was even remotely normal, we would be hard pressed to decide just what sort of idiot he really is. This one may take the flip of a coin.
(3) lucidnightmare vs (14)Risus – Now here is a match that can best be described as a metaphor for the film Planet of the Apes. In other words, a pissed off, gun-toting Charlton Heston meets pissed off monkey in a bad leisure suit who can talk and the two dopes battle for the future of the planet, neither of them realizing that they are just reading from a script.
(7) Dacarlo vs (10) Roshigoth – This one would have been easier if this was an ugly contest, but alas, it is a dumbfuck contest, so we must press on. There may actually be redeeming characteristics in both of these contestants; it is just that no one has ever observed them so they remain a myth. Suffice to say that Roshigoth has the most posts in the free word association - GO! thread and Dacarlo is responsible for starting the Chilli Cookoff thread. What more can one say?
(2) Large Filipino vs (15) Dingle – This little battle of wits is pretty much the Asylum version of the Ren & Stimpy show, except in this one Ren wants to cornhole Stimpy and Stimpy has to use a dictionary to remember how to spell ‘EEEEEEE’. Ain’t we got fun?
I'm betting that Paint and Thimbles are writing the commentaries for the last to brackets this round since we haven't seen them posted and probably won't for a while due to bandwidth limitations on their file sizes.
I know who risus is, and I still voted for lucid. Simple reasoning - risus is much like a baboon, full of rage and incapable of reason; lucid is more like a vlowland gorilla - capable of reasoning, but loves to posture aggressively while living on a vegetarian diet.
quote:Originally posted by SimpleSimon I know who risus is, and I still voted for lucid. Simple reasoning - risus is much like a baboon, full of rage and incapable of reason; lucid is more like a vlowland gorilla - capable of reasoning, but loves to posture aggressively while living on a vegetarian diet.
Capable of reasoning for myself and staying true to my conclusions,though it may not please everyone.I didn't know that reason was a majority rules affair.