The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Asylum Dumbfuck Tournament, Round 1: The Anointed Dumbfucks
Vote for ONE from each pair of names going downwards
This poll is closed.
T 44 8.96%
TwrofStgh 18 3.67%
Rodney 38 7.74%
SocialParasite 25 5.09%
3MTa3 36 7.33%
billgerat 24 4.89%
Cockney_Rebel 46 9.37%
aminal 16 3.26%
loser 21 4.28%
RiZZ 41 8.35%
lucidnightmare 42 8.55%
Risus 20 4.07%
Dacarlo 37 7.54%
Roshigoth 22 4.48%
Large Filipino 50 10.18%
Dingle 11 2.24%
Total: 72 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Rokkr
Completely Wack

Asylum Dumbfuck Tournament Round 1 - The Anointed Dumbfucks

As usual, vote for ONE from each pair of names proceeding downwards.
Poll closes in FOUR days.

Commentary courtesy of Trenchant_Troll.

quote:
(1) T vs (16) TwrfStgh (sic) – Well, this is certainly a fine match between T, who is to the intellectual world what an Elvis painting on black velvet is to art, and towrofstgh, who not only has an alias that can’t be properly pronounced (nor spelled by some dumbfucks it would seem), but has the unique distinction of being LF’s dumber brother. This one could be harder to settle than Ted Kennedy’s bar tab.

(8) Rodney vs (9) SocialParasite – Oh my, what we have here respectively is a match between a dunce trapped in the UK as he watches his IQ drop like his tooth count, and a dolt whose ultimate aspiration is to get sucked up by a tornado and torn apart so his empty skull will be collected as a hailstone by another weather fag.

(5) 3MTA3 vs (12) billgerat – And now let us present a contest between two formidable forces within the realm of dumbfuckery; the first, 3MTA3, a poster who is capable of displaying a world view as broad as Paris Hilton’s experience in world of sumo wrestling, and billgerat, a fellow who is torn between spending his mad money on The Weekly Standard and Mother Earth News. Hoo ha!

(4) Cockney_Rebel vs (13) aminal – I know, many of you are asking, “What’s the fucking difference?” Well, the starting of worthwhile threads certainly cannot be offered as a distinction, so it seems that we will have to fall back on the tried and true method of choosing which one of these oxygen thieves seems the least French.

(6) loser vs (11) RiZZ – Ok, what an interesting pairing. Let’s see, say hello to loser; what more could any one add that his moniker doesn’t cover? Except, perhaps, that loser is the only guy around who needs to read the instructions to know which side of a Lego block connects to the another and needs a ladder to put two of them together. And RiZZ? If this guy was even remotely normal, we would be hard pressed to decide just what sort of idiot he really is. This one may take the flip of a coin.

(3) lucidnightmare vs (14)Risus – Now here is a match that can best be described as a metaphor for the film Planet of the Apes. In other words, a pissed off, gun-toting Charlton Heston meets pissed off monkey in a bad leisure suit who can talk and the two dopes battle for the future of the planet, neither of them realizing that they are just reading from a script.

(7) Dacarlo vs (10) Roshigoth – This one would have been easier if this was an ugly contest, but alas, it is a dumbfuck contest, so we must press on. There may actually be redeeming characteristics in both of these contestants; it is just that no one has ever observed them so they remain a myth. Suffice to say that Roshigoth has the most posts in the free word association - GO! thread and Dacarlo is responsible for starting the Chilli Cookoff thread. What more can one say?

(2) Large Filipino vs (15) Dingle – This little battle of wits is pretty much the Asylum version of the Ren & Stimpy show, except in this one Ren wants to cornhole Stimpy and Stimpy has to use a dictionary to remember how to spell ‘EEEEEEE’. Ain’t we got fun?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-23-2005 06:46 PM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

Man, bill got totally lucky on that bracketing.

Old Post 11-23-2005 06:54 PM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

We all could have been luckier. I seriously considered adding plum to the running.

Old Post 11-23-2005 06:56 PM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogcow
brucoš

eatme could only ever loose against gwb.

Old Post 11-23-2005 06:56 PM
dogcow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogcow Click here to Send dogcow a Private Message Find more posts by dogcow Add dogcow to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

The choices in this bracket are easy as it gets.

Old Post 11-23-2005 07:01 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
loser
oxymoran

I never had a chance.

Old Post 11-23-2005 07:04 PM
loser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for loser Click here to Send loser a Private Message Find more posts by loser Add loser to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Yeah, you have loser written all over you.

Old Post 11-23-2005 07:19 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogcow
brucoš

hahaha

Old Post 11-23-2005 07:21 PM
dogcow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogcow Click here to Send dogcow a Private Message Find more posts by dogcow Add dogcow to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

I'm betting that Paint and Thimbles are writing the commentaries for the last to brackets this round since we haven't seen them posted and probably won't for a while due to bandwidth limitations on their file sizes.

Old Post 11-23-2005 07:40 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

Old Post 11-23-2005 08:26 PM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

Wow, Dacarlo's kicking my ass. And here I thought I had a chance.

I take solace in the fact that he doesn't stand a chance against LF.

Old Post 11-23-2005 08:47 PM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Meena
Scarred for Life

I’ve cast my votes… isn’t democracy GRAND!?!

Old Post 11-23-2005 08:56 PM
Meena is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Meena Click here to Send Meena a Private Message Find more posts by Meena Add Meena to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bunkum
Sanditon

Yeah, why didn't plum make it into the running? I don't even remember who risus is.

--pervscan.com

Old Post 11-23-2005 09:19 PM
bunkum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bunkum Click here to Send bunkum a Private Message Find more posts by bunkum Add bunkum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mudded
+/-?

risus is the kneejerk bush-hater who only posts when he has some bile to unleash... how anyone can vote for lucid over risus is beyond me.

Cheers
-m

Old Post 11-23-2005 09:34 PM
mudded is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudded Click here to Send mudded a Private Message Visit mudded's homepage! Find more posts by mudded Add mudded to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

because they don't know who risus is

Old Post 11-23-2005 09:48 PM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lucidnightmare
Pro Snowflake

quote:
Originally posted by mudded
risus is the kneejerk bush-hater who only posts when he has some bile to unleash... how anyone can vote for lucid over risus is beyond me.

Cheers
-m

It's an anonymous outlet for cowards who can't handle direct confortation.Leave them alone, they need it.

Old Post 11-23-2005 09:53 PM
lucidnightmare is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lucidnightmare Click here to Send lucidnightmare a Private Message Find more posts by lucidnightmare Add lucidnightmare to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

I know who risus is, and I still voted for lucid. Simple reasoning - risus is much like a baboon, full of rage and incapable of reason; lucid is more like a vlowland gorilla - capable of reasoning, but loves to posture aggressively while living on a vegetarian diet.

Old Post 11-23-2005 09:54 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

quote:
Originally posted by lucidnightmare
It's an anonymous outlet for cowards who can't handle direct confortation.

So what about those of us who voted for you and also favor direct confrontation?

I agree with Simon, anyway. Risus is mostly trollish posturing. Lucid is a committed worldview.

Old Post 11-23-2005 10:08 PM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

quote:
It's an anonymous outlet for cowards who can't handle direct confortation.Leave them alone, they need it.

Critical Strike!

Old Post 11-23-2005 10:09 PM
lucidnightmare
Pro Snowflake

quote:
Originally posted by SimpleSimon
I know who risus is, and I still voted for lucid. Simple reasoning - risus is much like a baboon, full of rage and incapable of reason; lucid is more like a vlowland gorilla - capable of reasoning, but loves to posture aggressively while living on a vegetarian diet.

Capable of reasoning for myself and staying true to my conclusions,though it may not please everyone.I didn't know that reason was a majority rules affair.

Old Post 11-23-2005 10:15 PM
lucidnightmare is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lucidnightmare Click here to Send lucidnightmare a Private Message Find more posts by lucidnightmare Add lucidnightmare to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Meena
Scarred for Life

WTF in the world,TT's got to write a commentary?
Why is he special?

Old Post 11-23-2005 10:16 PM
Meena is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Meena Click here to Send Meena a Private Message Find more posts by Meena Add Meena to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

quote:
Capable of reasoning for myself and staying true to my conclusions,though it may not please everyone.I didn't know that reason was a majority rules affair.

It isn't. Which is why, despite your insane world-view, I still read your posts with interests.

Views into the minds of madmen are educational, if sometimes rather horrifying.

I know, I am one.

Last edited by SimpleSimon on 11-23-2005 at 10:38 PM

Old Post 11-23-2005 10:19 PM
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

quote:
Originally posted by Meena

Why is he special?

White

Old Post 11-23-2005 10:20 PM
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

quote:
Originally posted by SimpleSimon

I know, I am one.

FUCKING HARDCORE ON THE INTERNET!

Old Post 11-23-2005 10:21 PM
T
tiTalating Revelator...

quote:
T, who is to the intellectual world what an Elvis painting on black velvet is to art,

hahahaha[p]

Old Post 11-23-2005 10:24 PM
T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Click here to Send T a Private Message Find more posts by T Add T to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote