The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > That's it, we're going to court.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
bowmore
drive by drunk

quote:
Originally posted by brimstone:
Of all the the great court shows out there
"He's the american judge, we love him, judge mills lane"

I don't have tv brim, but is this the same mills lane who was a premier boxing ref for many years?

short wiry balding?

okay.

------------------------
Happiness is a moveable feast.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2000 08:17 PM
bowmore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowmore Click here to Send bowmore a Private Message Find more posts by bowmore Add bowmore to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Musashi
Fluffy Bunny

that would be him...

i'm pretty sure he's always been a judge, he just found his calling as a high profile boxing ref

i have to say, judge judy is the biggest bitch i've seen on tv in a long time

------------------------
d0n't click this link! (but be sure to tell your friends about it!)

Old Post 12-04-2000 08:25 PM
Musashi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Musashi Click here to Send Musashi a Private Message Visit Musashi's homepage! Find more posts by Musashi Add Musashi to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blank22
Fluffy Bunny

quote:
Originally posted by Musashi:

i have to say, judge judy is the biggest bitch i've seen on tv in a long time

I agree 100%. The way she belittles the plaintiff and defendants all the time makes me sick.

The absolute worst of them all had to be Judge Wapner. That guy was the biggest asshole I have ever seen. He was always extremely brash and down right rude to people.

Old Post 12-04-2000 08:35 PM
blank22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blank22 Click here to Send blank22 a Private Message Find more posts by blank22 Add blank22 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tefl
Reality Theorist

Poor ol' Wapner is on hard times. He's doing Animal Court now.

I get a kick out of Joe Brown. He's from Memphis and don't take no crap.

------------------------
"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity." -Robert Heinlein

Old Post 12-04-2000 08:54 PM
Tefl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tefl Click here to Send Tefl a Private Message Find more posts by Tefl Add Tefl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

I FUCKING HATE JUDGE JUDY!!!!!
wow she has the be the most annoying pms'ed bitch ever to hit the TV. holy shit, all you have to do is say the wrong word and the case is done, your fucked
how she got to be a judge i would love to know. and whats worse i have to hear that shit every day cause my mom likes the show, and my computer is downstairs, grrrrrrrrrrr
another person that deserves a fiery death

------------------------
ManHo Inc.®©

Old Post 12-04-2000 09:03 PM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brimstone
ittle' boy

quote:
Originally posted by bowmore:
I don't have tv brim, but is this the same mills lane who was a premier boxing ref for many years?

short wiry balding?

okay.

that's the one

the "let's get it on!" guy
now he's "getting it on" in the courtroom

------------------------
-brimstone
"sometimes things just get a little bit out of hand"
http://darkhosts.com/brimstone

Old Post 12-04-2000 10:11 PM
brimstone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brimstone Click here to Send brimstone a Private Message Visit brimstone's homepage! Find more posts by brimstone Add brimstone to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

Mils Lane was a judge in Arizona, I believe, before he was a ref. His IQ is borderline retarded, just so you know.

He's pretty sharp for a guy whose IQ places him at the "almost, but not quite, retarded" slot.

------------------------
"Your experiment this week, Joel, is called Pod People. It has nothing to do with pods, it has nothing to do with people, it has everything to do with *hurting*." - Dr. Forrester, MST3K

'Living is just the process of preparing to be dead for a very long time." - Faulkner

Old Post 12-05-2000 03:53 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brimstone
ittle' boy

Post That's it, we're going to court.

Has anyone noticed the increased amount of court shows these days? I get basic cable (channels 1-25) and at any time between 11am and 3pm damn near every channel is a court show, some in spanish of even.

Of all the the great court shows out there
http://www.judgemillslane.com

"He's the american judge, we love him, judge mills lane"

with a theme song like that how can he not be #1

Then there's another show where a redneck told the judge if he had a gun he'd shoot the defendent, but he couldn't afford one.

damnit damnit! damnit! *convulses*

save me Mr. Barker....

------------------
-brimstone
"sometimes things just get a little bit out of hand"
http://darkhosts.com/brimstone

Old Post 12-05-2000 06:15 AM
brimstone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brimstone Click here to Send brimstone a Private Message Visit brimstone's homepage! Find more posts by brimstone Add brimstone to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MuffyTheVampyreLayer
Just another wanker

Those court programmes are such a crock of shit. The people who participate in them waive their rights to representation, and the judge gets to play at being a fascist. Effectively the judges seem to make their minds up as they go along, and feel bound by neither statute nor convention. I find this a dangerous legal precedent to follow.

------------------------
The only real difference between those who enforce these rules and the 'freelance tax collectors' with balaclavas and flick knives is that members of the second group are more honest. They don't tell you that you're being mugged 'for the good of society.'

Old Post 12-05-2000 06:34 AM
MuffyTheVampyreLayer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MuffyTheVampyreLayer Click here to Send MuffyTheVampyreLayer a Private Message Find more posts by MuffyTheVampyreLayer Add MuffyTheVampyreLayer to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

The judicial extension of Jerry Springer et al.

The clowns that place themselves in these mockeries are simply people who would have been sitting in the soundproof booth on the Ricki Lake show except there is the chance to fuck some else out of a few bucks this way.

A pox on them all, I say.

------------------------
Don't argue with me.

Old Post 12-05-2000 06:46 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote