The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > Calhan Paint Mines
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Mordecai

Calhan Paint Mines

Took a different diversion, east into the plains, instead of west into the mountains.

Interesting place, sadly I have managed to break my good camera and these were taken with a rather inadequate snapshot cam.

Probably worth another trip when my good camera is fixed, maybe spend a day there and try to get different lighting.

-m

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2006 03:38 AM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cw
cuntacular wench

You've been outside.

Old Post 07-06-2006 06:03 AM
cw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cw Click here to Send cw a Private Message Visit cw's homepage! Find more posts by cw Add cw to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
voncrud
Most Hated Asylumite

nice. fairly crazy indeed.

Old Post 07-06-2006 06:25 PM
voncrud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for voncrud Click here to Send voncrud a Private Message Visit voncrud's homepage! Find more posts by voncrud Add voncrud to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

So that's where paint comes from.

Old Post 07-06-2006 06:31 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

Re: Calhan Paint Mines

quote:
Originally posted by Mordecai
Took a different diversion, east into the plains, instead of west into the mountains.

Interesting place, sadly I have managed to break my good camera and these were taken with a rather inadequate snapshot cam.

Probably worth another trip when my good camera is fixed, maybe spend a day there and try to get different lighting.

-m

cool, nice pix!

Old Post 07-06-2006 07:29 PM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

quote:
Originally posted by Trenchant_Troll
So that's where paint comes from.

Lupin's comment on the pink and yellow color scheme was that if the local natives were using that for warpaint, they must have been the gayest indians on the entire plain.

-m

Old Post 07-06-2006 11:12 PM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VZE
Asylum A.A. member

cool pics mord!
*cheers*

Old Post 07-07-2006 03:11 AM
VZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VZE Click here to Send VZE a Private Message Find more posts by VZE Add VZE to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote