The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > So Many People Still Love Aaliyah
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
mob2
Fluffy Bunny

So Many People Still Love Aaliyah

220 persons wrote about their love to AALIYAH in 5 tragic anniversary her death
it's fragment -proof.....
SO MANY PEOPLE.........Aaliyah isn't forgotten...

220 Comments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blackgoddess said:

Rest in Peace Aaliyah

on Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 12:46 pm

starlicious dee said:

what would it have been like if she never got on that plane ??

she would be so HUGE right now, she was already a triple threat. acting dancing singing.

on Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 12:46 pm

starbeam said:

She was an amazing and dancer. RIP

on Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 12:47 pm

rhythmik said:

R.I.P. Aaliyah. My b-day is always a bittersweet day for me. I’m happy because it’s my birthday, but saddened because of the loss of such a beautiful perso. Your music and memory lives on forever!

on Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 12:47 pm

ms_mac1 said:

I heard they were doing a movie about her and found this girl named Destiny to play her. Wish I still had that email. Anyway, Liyah was so fly. I mean she made a few missteps early on (eloping with the R-a) but she bounced back and kept it classy all the way to the end. I still can’t believe that little girl is gone. So sad. Heaven gained an angel.

on Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 12:49 pm

RB said:

I LOVE YOU BABYGIRL i wish you were still here, you’ll always be in my heart obe love
RB

MWAH

on Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 12:51 pm

AreYouSerious? said:

We miss you baby girl!

I wonder how things would be if you were still alive!

MAI25bay area said:

a true artist…we could definitely depend on her to bring us some hotness w/ music, style, and grace. truly will be missed but neva eva forgotten.

2cents said:

One in a million was my joint! Four page letter oooooooh weeeeee!

She is definitely missed but it’s hard to believe her Homegoing was 5 years ago.

RIP Aaliyah

littlebit2006 said:

R.I.P. ‘Babygirl”. “At Your Best” is still my favorite song to this day.

on Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 12:52 pm

AreYouSerious? said:

At Your Best is my JAM! And Are You Feeling Me?

RB said:

HAPPY B-DAY rhythmik

RB said:

HAPPY B-DAY rhythmik

sheneice said:

RIP BABY GIRL WELL ALWAYS MISS YOU

on Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 12:53 pm

Angel.La said:

@ 5. Yeah Check the related post, I made a post about that chick a few months back and posted up some of the pics.

Happy Birthday rhythmik!

on Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 12:53 pm

2cents said:

Happy Birthday Rhythmik!

I know what you mean. Tupac died on my birthday.

on Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 12:54 pm

tdotlady said:

she probably would be huge if she was alive today, rip

on Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 12:55 pm

RB said:

Damn i would hate for a star to die on my b-day man, thats messed up.

on Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 12:56 pm

JamrockSista said:

RIP Aaliyah! We miss you. My condolenses to the family!

on Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 12:59 pm

renee said:

She is one of the greatest…Maybe not the top selling or world wide known..but she is a true star…Humble and gracious…there will be no other they can take her place…We miss you Baby Girl…

on Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 1:00 pm

HAHAHA said:

I LOVE YOU BABYGIRL!!! I’ll tell Ciara to stop trying to be you too!!!

on Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 1:03 pm

afro jamaicano said:

when this whole story broke about her death,pilot having cocaine in his system i remember mary was one of the first artists to be very vocal about it. she sed that she had overfilled planes b4 w/ luggage and arrived safely places and that overfilling wasnt the cause and i agree

r.i.p luv the music!! hopefully we can get another cd from her

on Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 1:03 pm

sweet said:

Aaliyah is my favorite singer and always will be. she was truly an artist. # 9 I loved four page letter so much, that i sang it three years in a row at my middleschool talent shows. She definitely inspired lots of little girls to follow their dreams. Happy birthday # 4. OH, and More Than a Woman is my FAVORITE. rest in peace angel.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2006 09:21 AM
mob2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mob2 Click here to Send mob2 a Private Message Find more posts by mob2 Add mob2 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mudded
+/-?

those comments are as pretty as Aaliyah is.

Cheers
-m

Old Post 09-28-2006 09:25 AM
mudded is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudded Click here to Send mudded a Private Message Visit mudded's homepage! Find more posts by mudded Add mudded to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

I think Rest in Peace means that you don't bring her up at every possible occasion.

Old Post 09-28-2006 09:25 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Does anyone remember where they was the day that aliyah died?

I sure as hell can't.

Old Post 09-28-2006 11:49 AM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lucidnightmare
Pro Snowflake

quote:
Originally posted by Cockney_Rebel

I sure as hell can't.

Nope.

Old Post 09-28-2006 11:58 AM
lucidnightmare is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lucidnightmare Click here to Send lucidnightmare a Private Message Find more posts by lucidnightmare Add lucidnightmare to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mudded
+/-?

I was somewhere... having fun... weeee!

Old Post 09-28-2006 12:12 PM
mudded is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudded Click here to Send mudded a Private Message Visit mudded's homepage! Find more posts by mudded Add mudded to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

If you and her other fans TRULY cared, you'd organize an Aaliyah Memorial Plane Crash and all book yourselves on it.
Then you could be with her forever.

Old Post 09-28-2006 01:29 PM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogcow
brucoš

[9/11 joke]

Old Post 09-28-2006 01:37 PM
dogcow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogcow Click here to Send dogcow a Private Message Find more posts by dogcow Add dogcow to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Re: So Many People Still Love Aaliyah

quote:
Originally posted by mob2
220 persons wrote about their love to AALIYAH in 5 tragic anniversary her death
it's fragment -proof.....
SO MANY PEOPLE.........Aaliyah isn't forgotten...

220 Comments

220 out of a population of almost 300,000,000.

Yup. She was popular alright.

Old Post 09-28-2006 02:28 PM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:

I sure as hell can't.

I was pissing on what was left of her body while we waited for the blue tarp and duct tape to show up.

Old Post 09-28-2006 02:33 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

Happy death day -- forever may she roll in her grave.

Old Post 09-28-2006 03:44 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

I was at home in Brooklyn, about a week before 9/11. It was on CBS news all morning.

Old Post 09-28-2006 05:44 PM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bacidath
me - a killer

quote:

I sure as hell can't.

masturbating to the newscast of the wreckage...yep.... thats what i was doing

Old Post 09-28-2006 09:34 PM
bacidath is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bacidath Click here to Send bacidath a Private Message Find more posts by bacidath Add bacidath to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PNG
you'd eat it

playing homm3

Old Post 09-29-2006 01:52 AM
PNG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PNG Click here to Send PNG a Private Message Find more posts by PNG Add PNG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Is that a gay triangle or something?

Old Post 09-29-2006 01:54 AM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PNG
you'd eat it

i remember i was shaked, oh that was the earthquake.. she wasn't playing that big role in my life.. hmm there is this another same sound woman singer alicia keys, live with her..

edit: heroes of might and magic, where you play the role of heroes.. grow growth and fuck style.

Old Post 09-29-2006 01:55 AM
PNG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PNG Click here to Send PNG a Private Message Find more posts by PNG Add PNG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

quote:
Originally posted by PNG
Alicia keys, live with her..

A great substitute I think. And she can play keys, too. Very talented, more than crash girl...

Old Post 09-29-2006 01:56 AM
PNG
you'd eat it

in between i say something logical..

Old Post 09-29-2006 01:59 AM
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

And where's in between?

Old Post 09-29-2006 02:00 AM
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

I rejoiced that there would not be a Queen of the Damned 2.

Old Post 09-29-2006 04:08 AM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mob2
Fluffy Bunny

220 people still love singer Aaliyah
/220 only in that board/
you are only malicious toward me
i never met her truly hater before because she was good person, ANGEL...in this manner call her friends

Old Post 09-29-2006 10:36 AM
mob2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mob2 Click here to Send mob2 a Private Message Find more posts by mob2 Add mob2 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

Do you speak English? I met her in Brooklyn. I prefer Alicia Keys.

Old Post 09-29-2006 06:10 PM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

She was beautiful though.

Old Post 09-29-2006 06:21 PM
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

Her head looks like it was painted on.

Old Post 09-29-2006 07:49 PM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

I don't care; she's still hot.

Old Post 09-29-2006 07:53 PM