The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > WIT - Whore Institute of Technology > Citrix
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
barbie_c73
hyper contradiction

Citrix

I'm trying to open an MS Outlook through Citrix.

It tells me I have to configure my outlook (looking for server)!!

Why can't it find?
or
Am I able to have my home server and another server working through MS Outlook at the same time?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-11-2006 11:42 PM
barbie_c73 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barbie_c73 Click here to Send barbie_c73 a Private Message Find more posts by barbie_c73 Add barbie_c73 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

You can't find it because you're a worthless cunt, end your life now.

-m

Old Post 11-12-2006 07:22 AM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FuhQall
High Flyer

Outlook should work fine with both "servers" using Internet Mail mode, remember that you will need to use your connection provider's outgoing (SMTP) server for both accounts or you won't be able to send mail out.

Why are you using Citrix, is it for work? If so, don't fuck with it yourself, call your sys admin and save yourself from his wrath when/if you cock it up.

Old Post 11-16-2006 11:57 AM
FuhQall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FuhQall Click here to Send FuhQall a Private Message Find more posts by FuhQall Add FuhQall to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MstrG
The Talamasca

Actually it's just because Citrix is shit software.

Old Post 11-17-2006 02:12 AM
MstrG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MstrG Click here to Send MstrG a Private Message Visit MstrG's homepage! Find more posts by MstrG Add MstrG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

Every time I see Citrix, I think it's something to make the cervix citrus flavored.

Old Post 11-17-2006 03:19 AM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote