The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > This looks like a fun road game
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

Post This looks like a fun road game

Seriously, my friends and I always used to do this sort of shit.

For example, we would have the passenger of the car holding the wheel out of sight of other cars, while the driver would put a towel over his head and start flailing around wildly. The passenger, despite indiscrimenatly holding the wheel, would act shocked and panicked.

Or we would just follow people for as long as we could, wherever they went. Worked best with pizza delivery guys, as they would freak out after 5 minutes and start taking evasive maneuvers.

But this puts my previous road antics to shame.
http://www.best.com/~danfuzz/random...taillights.html

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-14-2000 07:30 PM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

wow that is crazy
paint knows what i do to other cars for fun
he has almost thrown me out of the car on more then one occasion

------------------------
ManHo Inc.®©

Old Post 12-14-2000 07:58 PM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tefl
Reality Theorist

My brother has a couple of nice road games. The first is where he runs his hands across the wheel where it looks like he is turning one way but yet turns the other. (This has been known to freak out whoever is up front with him.) It is a bit of automobile slightofhand.

The second has to be done with a stick. When someone tailgates, he's been known to bump the stick a bit toward reverse just enough to make the backup lights come on. This works best at night and will definatly freak out the goof behind you. This is exceptionally good when you have a brake light interupt switch. When the backup lights come on, hit the brakes with no lights showing. (I've personally seen him ditch a asshole we both know with that one!)

------------------------
"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity." -Robert Heinlein

Old Post 12-14-2000 08:00 PM
Tefl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tefl Click here to Send Tefl a Private Message Find more posts by Tefl Add Tefl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgana
THE Bitch

when you have a carload of people, and have to go pick someone else up, play this game:

everyone in the car already has to agree to play, or all is lost. when you pick up the next passenger, everyone in the car just stares at them and remains silent. do this for about 20-30 mins. when they start freaking out on everyone for not talking to them, someone needs to turn to them, look them in the eye, and "baa" like a sheep. the driver then "moo"'s like a cow. keep up the barnyard fiasco until they stumble weeping from the car.

------------------------
Not everything is love, and not everything in this place is either forgiven or forgotten. - redguard@blackvault.com

Old Post 12-14-2000 08:40 PM
morgana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgana Click here to Send morgana a Private Message Visit morgana's homepage! Find more posts by morgana Add morgana to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melesse
The Nephilim

No, def the best is around 4 years ago, my junior year in HS, we stopped around the corner from a friends house, and my best friend got in the trunk. We went over to the house, and picked up some girls, and I told em Nate (in the trunk) was meeting us there. I surreptiously popped the trunk, and he slammed his hand on the back window. They all screamed and freaked, it was classic.

Melesse

------------------------
Look at me, Jerking off in the shower. This will be the high point of my day, it's all downhill from here.

-American Beauty

Old Post 12-14-2000 11:29 PM
Melesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melesse Click here to Send Melesse a Private Message Find more posts by Melesse Add Melesse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stellar
Deprived

quote:
Originally posted by AlcoholSoopaFiend:
wow that is crazy
paint knows what i do to other cars for fun
he has almost thrown me out of the car on more then one occasion

ummm fiend or paint can we get some details please?
I love to hear your stories of togetherness!

------------------------
"You're all pathetic in your own way!!"

I can't bring myself to hate you as I'd like.

Laugh now, cry later!!

Old Post 12-15-2000 12:19 AM
Stellar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stellar Click here to Send Stellar a Private Message Find more posts by Stellar Add Stellar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rav
Nothing

ummm yeah

------------------------
I don't have to sell my soul,
He's already in me.
Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean that they aren't watching me!
No sugar thanks, I'm sweet enough already!
Stellar ownz me!!!

Old Post 12-15-2000 12:37 AM
Rav is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rav Click here to Send Rav a Private Message Find more posts by Rav Add Rav to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote