The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > a question about teh ghey
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

a question about teh ghey

Is it possible that man who claims he isnt gay to be ok with just getting head from dudes if that is the only sexual thing he does with guys and really not be gay?

He isnt sexually attracted to men, he doesnt kiss them or fuck them (aside from their mouth) and he has never been buggered.

could it just be a deviant power thing? or is he likely gay and not come to terms with it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-30-2007 12:01 AM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

3rd option: he likes to have sex with men because its easier

Old Post 05-30-2007 12:03 AM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

I agree with Hawley.

Men are weird. It doesn't always fit into a nice sexuality binary. Remember, this is a gender that has been known to occasionally have sex with livestock.

Old Post 05-30-2007 12:10 AM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gunstar_Hobo
batshit over the line

Re: a question about teh ghey

quote:
Originally posted by euphorbia
Is it possible that man who claims he isnt gay to be ok with just getting head from dudes if that is the only sexual thing he does with guys and really not be gay?

He isnt sexually attracted to men, he doesnt kiss them or fuck them (aside from their mouth) and he has never been buggered.

could it just be a deviant power thing? or is he likely gay and not come to terms with it?

Let's just stop beating around the bush right here. Dogcow isn't gay. It's just that after so many lines and so many shots the males and females in his area are nearly indistinguishable.

You're being racist and homophobic at the same time. Stop giving him such a hard time and he'll stop partying so hard.

Old Post 05-30-2007 12:11 AM
Gunstar_Hobo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gunstar_Hobo Click here to Send Gunstar_Hobo a Private Message Find more posts by Gunstar_Hobo Add Gunstar_Hobo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs

n.b. I'm not comparing being teh ghey to being into having sex with livestock.

My point is there's usually not much point in getting hung up on "Gay? Yes/No". Sexuality is way too fluid to be pinned down into such easy classifications sometimes.

Old Post 05-30-2007 12:12 AM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

actually, with out hanging any prejudice to the word, he would be considered homosexual or gay by the definition. or atleast the activity would be. It appears they have broadened the definition from being attracted sexually to the same sex, to also just engaging in sexual activity with the same sex.

I just looked it up and thats why I think the definition has been broadened, which blows my whole, " I dont think a man who fucks a tranny is gay if the reason he fucked the tranny was because it looked like a woman." all to hell.

I do see what you guys are saying, that opportunity to spill your man seed can be just that, spilling your seed whether its in a dirty sock, a cantaloupe, a sheeps ass or some gay dudes mouth.

Im dating a guy who has received head from dudes on three different occasions, he is a pretty good looking and fit guy and I can see why the ghey bois would be falling all over themselves, and I admire that he was so honest about it when I know it was hard for him, however, I dont want to invest much in this relationship if he is gay and not come to terms with it or is with me because he thinks Im tom boyish enough to appeal to his favored sexual hungers and its easier to bring me around his family than some gay guy, just so in a year or two he decides he would rather pursue that alternative life style. Im getting old and junk. He does comment on how feminine and sexy he finds me, and he is always ready to go (fuck me) Im just a little paranoid I guess and guys who are hiding their true sexuality are usually great actors and can lie fantastically and continually for long periods of time. Im not in the mood for another thespian.

w3rd

Old Post 05-30-2007 12:26 AM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

quote:
and he is always ready to go (fuck me) Im just a little paranoid

not keen on surprise buttsekz?

Old Post 05-30-2007 12:36 AM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

quote:
Originally posted by Hawley Griffin
not keen on surprise buttsekz?

themz fighten words.

Old Post 05-30-2007 12:37 AM
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

You could always dump 'im and have sex with me.

Old Post 05-30-2007 01:03 AM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

If a guy who is the roommate of a guy that glanced at another guy who grooms the dog of a chick that lives with a guy that thought he saw an old high school friend that might think "Gay Eye fo the Straight Guy" to be a cool show, I'd kill him. For god.

Old Post 05-30-2007 01:29 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgana
THE Bitch

my honest, not fucking with you because it's you posting, advice is... if it happened once, it's just something that happened, a heat of the moment/opportunity thing. if it happened twice, then maybe he just happened to be in the right place again. but three times says he's actively seeking it out. and if he's as good looking as you think he is, he shouldn't be that hard up to find a loose pretty girl who'd do it for him just as easily as a guy.

no matter what he's telling you, he likes it, and probably for more than the idea of sexual power. even if that is the case, that'd spell out some deep shit that maybe you don't want to be around your kids anyway. *shrugs* you know the situation better than we do, just going on what you posted.

Old Post 05-30-2007 01:35 AM
morgana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgana Click here to Send morgana a Private Message Visit morgana's homepage! Find more posts by morgana Add morgana to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Copy/Paste your blowjob post. That is all any of us really want to hear from you; honest injun.

Old Post 05-30-2007 01:41 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs

quote:
Originally posted by euphorbia
actually, with out hanging any prejudice to the word, he would be considered homosexual or gay by the definition.

Well no, if you want to use strict definitions, I'd guess he'd be bisexual. By definition (getting head from guys, sexzoring you).

Old Post 05-30-2007 02:38 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I think that you shouldn't read too much into all this,forbes,cause it's like....he could have lied to you.
He was straight honest about it all. But then there's the "What if you fall for him and one day you catch him botty bopping your brother or some shit?"
I say life's full of up's and down's. Life is too short NOT to give it a whirl.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 05-30-2007 02:50 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Originally posted by Paint CHiPs
Well no, if you want to use strict definitions, I'd guess he'd be bisexual. By definition (getting head from guys, sexzoring you).

Ok, that smacked of insight into your lurid and Paulian world.

Old Post 05-30-2007 03:08 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

The correct answer: Drop the putznosher like a bad habit and get yourself a real man. Otherwise, what grief doesn't devour of you, AIDS eventually will. And then you will be saying to yourself, "Ya know? I was on this forum that I used to call home before my vagina prolapsed in a goatseque sort of way leaving it dragging on the floor behind me like a scarlet sea cucumber, and I remember this brialliant and dashingly handsome fellow who also frequented that forum said to me, his left eyebrow lifted in a way that made my juices flow, 'Drop the putznosher like a bad habit and get yourself a real man. Otherwise, what grief doesn't devour of you, AIDS eventually will. And then you will be saying to yourself, 'Ya know? I was on this forum that I used to call home before my vagina prolapsed in a goatseque sort of way leaving it dragging on the floor behind me like a scarlet sea cucumber.'

Old Post 05-30-2007 03:25 AM
Mordecai

quote:
Originally posted by morgana
if it happened once, it's just something that happened, a heat of the moment/opportunity thing. if it happened twice, then maybe he just happened to be in the right place again. but three times says he's actively seeking it out. and if he's as good looking as you think he is, he shouldn't be that hard up to find a loose pretty girl who'd do it for him just as easily as a guy.

That's so far from the truth it's not even funny.

You might be right about it being an issue in their relationship, but you missed the reasons by a few thousand miles.

-m

Old Post 05-30-2007 03:26 AM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs

quote:
Originally posted by Trenchant_Troll
Ok, that smacked of insight into your lurid and Paulian world.

I'd be lying if I said I don't speak from a little personal experience.

I bet you'd be amazed by the amount of people who've had homosexual experiences. Everybody's got issues; everybody's got shit in their past. I mean, phorbs, you were a stripper for chrissakes; from my personal experience, I'd be a helluva lot less likely to date an ex-stripper than an ex-bi-curious chick. And, I'm guessing that you haven't been seeing him long; on the list of "Shit That Could Go Wrong In This Relationship", "Him Turning Gay Sometime After Our Tenth Wedding Anniversary" probably isn't very high on the list. There's a whole host of other shit that'll go wrong well before that. "Me Freaking Out About His Past Sexual Exploits and Sabotaging The Relationship Or Driving Him Away" is probably more likely by a magnitude of some hundred. I guess it's a remote possibility, the scenario you talk about. But there's a hundred more plausible ones too. At some point, you just have to live a little. No need to be reckless, but no need to be overly paranoid either.

There's a potential relationship-killer inside every person you'll ever meet, period. Usually a lot more than one. You either learn to deal with that in people, or you don't.

If he wanted to be gay, he could surely just go off and be gay. But he's not, he's wanting to be with you. That's the real bottom line.

Old Post 05-30-2007 03:30 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Paint is a fag, don't listen to him.

Old Post 05-30-2007 03:35 AM
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

quote:
I agree with Hawley.

Men are weird. It doesn't always fit into a nice sexuality binary. Remember, this is a gender that has been known to occasionally have sex with livestock.

This post deserves a point. But I don't have any. Sorry.

Old Post 05-30-2007 03:47 AM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Why? Cause no chick has "known" a farm animal? Please. Paint's confessions don't deserve points, they deserve therapy.

Old Post 05-30-2007 06:53 AM
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

quote:
I'd be lying if I said I don't speak from a little personal experience.

...everybody's got shit in their past. ...

Old Post 05-30-2007 01:14 PM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

Honestly, 4b. Any port in a storm.

If he's not attracted to men, he's not queer. If he's okay with havin a guy suck his dick, and even enjoys it, then he's got fewer hangups about sex than most guys and is likely just a horny fucker. Enjoy that part.

oh, and post pics, plz.

Old Post 05-30-2007 01:15 PM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

probably half the guys I've been with could be designated as straight. They may have had queer sex with me, but I doubt many of em lie awake at night fantasizing about my naked body hovering over them. There are a few of them who I'd consider bisexual, but all of that is rather meaningless to me anyway. Never forget the Mugtoe Sexuality Spectrum and the fact that this is, in fact, a rather fluid circumstance in most people's lives, even if they generally tend to stay on one end or the other.

Old Post 05-30-2007 01:17 PM
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

quote:

well no, if you are sexually attracted to men at all youre gay, everyone who is bisexual is gay also, you cant be bi and not gay, you can be gay and not bi though.

Old Post 05-30-2007 01:24 PM