The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Hi, I'm new here....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Post Hi, I'm new here....

...and hello, everyone!

------------------
The Word of the Day is Hiant (adj.) - Gaping (v.i.) - to gape; to cause hiatus.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2000 04:22 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Show us your tits.

------------------------
Don't argue with me.

Old Post 12-19-2000 04:25 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

quote:
Originally posted by wonderaz:
Show us your tits.

Old Post 12-19-2000 04:26 AM
Dead_Inside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Inside Click here to Send Dead_Inside a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Inside Add Dead_Inside to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Hoping all is well, Bill!

Old Post 12-19-2000 04:27 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stellar
Deprived

HEY, how did that newbie get all those ratings and posts?!?!

welcome to the madness bill!

------------------------
"You're all pathetic in your own way!!"

I can't bring myself to hate you as I'd like.

Laugh now, cry later!!

Old Post 12-19-2000 04:29 AM
Stellar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stellar Click here to Send Stellar a Private Message Find more posts by Stellar Add Stellar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brimstone
ittle' boy

where the white women at?!

------------------------
- brimstone

"We are the all knowing, all loving, monks of war"

Old Post 12-19-2000 04:30 AM
brimstone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brimstone Click here to Send brimstone a Private Message Visit brimstone's homepage! Find more posts by brimstone Add brimstone to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

Show us your stamp collection!!

------------------------
"Your experiment this week, Joel, is called Pod People. It has nothing to do with pods, it has nothing to do with people, it has everything to do with *hurting*." - Dr. Forrester, MST3K

'Living is just the process of preparing to be dead for a very long time." - Faulkner

Old Post 12-19-2000 04:31 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I thought you were history, Bill!

Old Post 12-19-2000 04:31 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MstrG
The Talamasca

Glad you're back bill, and loved the haiku!

------------------------
SETI@Home: join us!

Old Post 12-19-2000 05:10 AM
MstrG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MstrG Click here to Send MstrG a Private Message Visit MstrG's homepage! Find more posts by MstrG Add MstrG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Sorry for not responding right away. My sister just called, wondering how I was handling everything.

It's been a long, strange trip, to steal a quote. I heard today from her kids that she intends to stay in Germany and give custody of her 15 yr. old daughter to her drug-addicted father. I've been waiting for her to contact me this weekend, and she did send a few lines basically saying first that she didn't know what she was doing and would call me soon, next saying that she was sorry, but she needed to work on herself rather than anyone elses needs and that she would call me soon, and now she won't even answer my letters. FUCK HER! It hurts what she did, but I think the haiku's pretty much say it all.

This computer is hers, but her new squeeze has one, so I don't know how much longer I will be on-line. Since she is behind on the payments, I may ask her when I do hear from her if I can takeover the payments and keep it myself, but if she wants it, I'm gonna go out and buy one myself. She was to return on Christmas Eve Day, but I don't expect her to, but I will be changing the door locks this week, and whenever she wants her stuff she will have to see me in person to get it; I will not put it in a storage locker for her or take it to some friend of hers house. I am not the U-Haul man. I hope she likes spending all that money to fly back here to get it and take it back there with her.

------------------------

Old Post 12-19-2000 05:27 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

Your sister is one fucked up induhvidual.

------------------------
"Your experiment this week, Joel, is called Pod People. It has nothing to do with pods, it has nothing to do with people, it has everything to do with *hurting*." - Dr. Forrester, MST3K

'Living is just the process of preparing to be dead for a very long time." - Faulkner

[This message has been edited by SocialParasite (edited 12-18-2000).]

Old Post 12-19-2000 05:35 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Tee-hee! I guess I should of pointed out after the sister bit that I was referring to my ex-SO who split on me.

------------------------

Old Post 12-19-2000 05:51 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

billgerat, in a way, isn't it better that you found out about your SO NOW (even if it was in this horrible fashion), then LATER????

On a selfish note, I hope you get a computer. I know we ALL look forward to Today in History!

[edited for codes.]

[This message has been edited by GoFuckYourselves! (edited 12-29-2000).]

Old Post 12-19-2000 06:00 AM