The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Two truths and a lie
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Freezee
Iconic whining redneck

Two truths and a lie

Maybe this has been done already but I think it would be fun and we could learn a few things about each other. Or I could learn a few about all of you as I am the newb.

Two of the following statements are true, one is false. Can you guess which one?

1. I am an avid arachnologist, and have a collection of rare, live spiders in my home.

2. I have been taken down by a police dog.

3. I was once attacked by a flock of seagulls.

Next!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2007 07:26 AM
Freezee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freezee Click here to Send Freezee a Private Message Find more posts by Freezee Add Freezee to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lmposter
Kraft durch Freude

3...you've never ever been attacked by a flock of seagulls.
Never.

Here's mine:
1 I am God's gift to women.
2 I am a short fat balding red faced man that people seem to trust inherently.
3 I am ten feet tall and smell of oxen musk.

Old Post 07-25-2007 07:43 AM
lmposter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lmposter Click here to Send lmposter a Private Message Find more posts by lmposter Add lmposter to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freezee
Iconic whining redneck

# 3 is false. Oxens do not musk. They smell sweet, like rasberries

Old Post 07-25-2007 07:51 AM
Freezee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freezee Click here to Send Freezee a Private Message Find more posts by Freezee Add Freezee to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jazebelle
Ms Sayang

I guess the first is not true about you..(Freezee)
and the first about Imposter is not true either...I KID! Probably the second one is not true...
Mine:

1. I have tiny tits.
2. I don't have tiny tits.
3. You have tiny tits.

Old Post 07-25-2007 07:52 AM
jazebelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jazebelle Click here to Send jazebelle a Private Message Find more posts by jazebelle Add jazebelle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freezee
Iconic whining redneck

Unfortunately I have yet to see your tits. So I guess Ill have to pass on this one. #3 may be true, some may consider mine tiny.

Old Post 07-25-2007 07:55 AM
jazebelle
Ms Sayang

BAHAHAHA... that made me laugh for some reason. humor [p] for you. Oh, and welcome to the Asylumn

Old Post 07-25-2007 08:01 AM
jazebelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jazebelle Click here to Send jazebelle a Private Message Find more posts by jazebelle Add jazebelle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freezee
Iconic whining redneck

Thank you thank you! I like the site so far, and look forward to raking through threads and joining the party!

Old Post 07-25-2007 08:05 AM
jazebelle
Ms Sayang

So what were true and what was the false statement?

Old Post 07-25-2007 08:14 AM
Freezee
Iconic whining redneck

I was taken down by a police dog, but it was an accident. Nonetheless, a very frightening and painful ordeal.

I was attacked by a flock of seagulls when my raft floated too close to an island they were nesting on. Also very frightening. Trying to fend them off with one oar and paddle away with the other. It was quite comical to those who witnessed it, but I ended up with stitches from one of them clawing through the flesh on my arm.

I absolutely hate spiders. That trait accounts for almost half of why I live on the tundra. No spiders, no cockroaches, no woodticks. No nasty creepy crawly things. Clouds of mosquitoes and hoards of bees, but I can deal with that.

Old Post 07-25-2007 08:21 AM
jazebelle
Ms Sayang

Aha! So I guessed right. I'm not a fan of the creepy crawly kind either..!

Old Post 07-25-2007 08:24 AM
Thimbles worth of opinion
Symetrically challenged

Thank god you don't live in the Tokyo country side. The ground here wriggles constantly... and it ain't nothin to do with seismology.

Old Post 07-25-2007 08:51 AM
Thimbles worth of opinion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thimbles worth of opinion Click here to Send Thimbles worth of opinion a Private Message Find more posts by Thimbles worth of opinion Add Thimbles worth of opinion to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lmposter
Kraft durch Freude

I'm not ten feet tall...

Old Post 07-25-2007 09:02 AM
lmposter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lmposter Click here to Send lmposter a Private Message Find more posts by lmposter Add lmposter to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheInfiniteJest
Pussyghat

But they're pretty!

Old Post 07-25-2007 09:51 AM
TheInfiniteJest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheInfiniteJest Click here to Send TheInfiniteJest a Private Message Find more posts by TheInfiniteJest Add TheInfiniteJest to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheInfiniteJest
Pussyghat

The last one eats birds. This one hides in corners waiting to eat your eyes.

Old Post 07-25-2007 09:54 AM
TheInfiniteJest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheInfiniteJest Click here to Send TheInfiniteJest a Private Message Find more posts by TheInfiniteJest Add TheInfiniteJest to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freezee
Iconic whining redneck

AAAHHHHH!!!!! EWWWW EWWW GET IT AWAY FROM ME!
Seriously though, spiders put me into full blown panic attacks. Even fake spiders or pics of spiders cause me to stiffen slightly and my heart starts thumping. Congratulations on having such a profound physical effect on me from..... wherever you are!

Old Post 07-25-2007 10:00 AM
TheInfiniteJest
Pussyghat

Sorry.

[spoiler]

.. go on .. click it..

Old Post 07-25-2007 10:31 AM
Freezee
Iconic whining redneck

AHHHHH DAAMMMITT

Why must I be so insanely curious. And why must your pics be so BIG!!!

Old Post 07-25-2007 10:35 AM
lulubrooks
Fluffy Bunny

1. I shook the hand of Jean Luc Goddard.
2. On a flight, John C. Reilly sat on my hand and broke some bones.
3. I lost my virginity to an Irish Republican.

Old Post 07-25-2007 01:25 PM
lulubrooks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lulubrooks Find more posts by lulubrooks Add lulubrooks to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sunshine
on a Rainy Day....

I'd say #3 was false.... wouldn't think you would just pull those famous names out of a hat, with all the more interesting men you could have named.

Old Post 07-25-2007 02:01 PM
Sunshine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sunshine Click here to Send Sunshine a Private Message Find more posts by Sunshine Add Sunshine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
atom
Preaching The Fuck™

1. I am Atom
2. I Preach The Fuck
3. I live next to Disney World

Old Post 07-25-2007 04:52 PM
atom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for atom Click here to Send atom a Private Message Visit atom's homepage! Find more posts by atom Add atom to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lulubrooks
Fluffy Bunny

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
I'd say #3 was false.... wouldn't think you would just pull those famous names out of a hat, with all the more interesting men you could have named.

The devil's in the details. #2 is the lie.

Old Post 07-25-2007 05:02 PM
lulubrooks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lulubrooks Find more posts by lulubrooks Add lulubrooks to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lulubrooks
Fluffy Bunny

quote:
Originally posted by atom
1. I am Atom
2. I Preach The Fuck
3. I live next to Disney World

That's not very creative for a prophet, Atom.

Old Post 07-25-2007 05:04 PM
atom
Preaching The Fuck™

quote:
Originally posted by lulubrooks
That's not very creative for a prophet, Atom.

Sorry. I'm still a little sleepy. . .

Old Post 07-25-2007 05:08 PM
atom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for atom Click here to Send atom a Private Message Visit atom's homepage! Find more posts by atom Add atom to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skinny
Bone-yard

quote:
Originally posted by Freezee

I absolutely hate spiders. That trait accounts for almost half of why I live on the tundra. No spiders, no cockroaches, no woodticks. No nasty creepy crawly things. Clouds of mosquitoes and hoards of bees, but I can deal with that.

HAHAHAHA Not the brightest thing to declare on the asylum.

Not too keen on the arachnoid's either but i can put up with fakes and pictures.

Old Post 07-25-2007 05:59 PM
skinny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skinny Click here to Send skinny a Private Message Find more posts by skinny Add skinny to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skinny
Bone-yard

quote:
Originally posted by atom
Sorry. I'm still a little sleepy. . .

Be my guest to nod off again pal.

Old Post 07-25-2007 06:01 PM
skinny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skinny Click here to Send skinny a Private Message Find more posts by skinny Add skinny to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote