The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Old story, New names
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Garry Denke
Grander key - Dark energy

Old story, New names

Old story, New names

Rev 4

O Lord God Almighty is the power.

The 4 JHVH are the 4 charges
Father charge .333... (spin 1/2)
Son charge .666... (spin 1/2)
Spirit charge .999... (spin 1/1)
Ghost charge .000...1 (spin 2/1)

The 24 elders are the 24 fermions.
Father charge .333... quarks
(1st gen) down quark >< down antiquark (spin 1/2)
(2nd gen) strange quark >< strange antiquark (spin 1/2)
(3rd gen) bottom quark >< bottom antiquark (spin 1/2)
Son charge .666... quarks
(1st gen) up quark >< up antiquark (spin 1/2)
(2nd gen) charm quark >< charm antiquark (spin 1/2)
(3rd gen) top quark >< top antiquark (spin 1/2)
Spirit charge .999... leptons
(1st gen) electron >< positron (spin 1/2)
(2nd gen) muon >< positive muon (spin 1/2)
(3rd gen) tau >< positive tau (spin 1/2
Ghost charge .000...1 leptons
(1st gen) electron-neutrino >< electron-antineutrino (spin 1/2)
(2nd gen) muon-neutrino >< muon-antineutrino (spin 1/2)
(3rd gen) tau-neutrino >< tau-antineutrino (spin 1/2)

Rev 6

The 4 riders are the 4 forces.
white charge .999... strong (on gluons)
red charge .999... electromagnetic (on photons)
black charge .999..., .000...1 weak (on Z-W bosons)
pale charge .999... gravitation (on gravitons)

The 4 horses are the 4 bosons.
white charge .000...1 gluon (spin 1/1)
red charge .000...1 photon (spin 1/1)
black charge .000...1, .999... Z-W bosons (spin 1/1)
pale charge .000...1 graviton (spin 2/1)

God of forces is the power.
G*force = c^4
G*power = c^5

Rev 21

The City is the Standard Model.
(three 12's names above)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-07-2007 12:29 AM
Garry Denke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Garry Denke Click here to Send Garry Denke a Private Message Visit Garry Denke's homepage! Find more posts by Garry Denke Add Garry Denke to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

fuck off.

Old Post 08-07-2007 12:30 AM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PNG
you'd eat it

goto comparativereligion.com and read the subjects my comments are in

he knows where to fuck off at least at the moment

Old Post 08-07-2007 12:38 AM
PNG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PNG Click here to Send PNG a Private Message Find more posts by PNG Add PNG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Avondale
oh hello

weird spam...

Old Post 08-07-2007 03:20 AM
Avondale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Avondale Click here to Send Avondale a Private Message Find more posts by Avondale Add Avondale to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

WTF is this shit?????

Old Post 08-07-2007 03:24 AM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freezee
Iconic whining redneck

I think its proof that god exists. Or maybe just the lame excuse why JW are always at my damn door. Its your god, they're your rules. YOU go to hell.

Old Post 08-07-2007 03:50 AM
Freezee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freezee Click here to Send Freezee a Private Message Find more posts by Freezee Add Freezee to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tray
confidence trickster

The Standard Model of particle physics proves christianity. I'm sold!

Old Post 08-07-2007 04:07 AM
Tray is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tray Click here to Send Tray a Private Message Visit Tray's homepage! Find more posts by Tray Add Tray to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Garry Denke

The History Channel Questions

The History Channel Questions

Are You Evil?

Is the Holy Ghost evil?

Or Are You Good?

Is the Holy Ghost good?

What Are You Talking About With All These Codes?

The Holy Ghost calls them Seven Seals.

Are you a Christian?

The Holy Ghost is Catholic.

Do you have the Holy Spirit?

The Holy Ghost has all Seven Spirits.

Do you Speak in Tongues?

The Holy Ghost with one tongue says "my Seven Spirits are inside Arc Trench below the Heelstone circled by Heelstone Ditch, and I am not going to recharge the magnetic field strength of this my quadrupole universe by magnetic field reversal until the day and the hour that my Seven Spirits are surfaced. Therefore, watch global warmings continue throughout the universe past the year 2012 if my Seven Spirits are not surfaced."

The Holy Ghost

--
Seven stars (7 stars*)
1) dark temperature: [(hbar*c^5/G)^1/2]/k = 4.2903353(04) x 10^31 K
2) electric current: e/[(hbar*G/c^5)^1/2] = 9.8137286(29) x 10^24 A
3) dark matter: (hbar*c/G)^1/2 = 6.5907305(98) x 10^-9 kg
4) amount of substance: [(hbar*c/G)^1/2]/M = 1.6605387(82) x 10^-24 mol
5) dark length: (hbar*G/c^3)^1/2 = 4.8943724(18) x 10^-36 m
6) luminous intensity: [(hbar*G/c^5)^1/2]/alpha = 2.2372317(89) x 10^-42 cd
7) dark time: (hbar*G/c^5)^1/2 = 1.6325869(07) x 10^-44 s

Old Post 08-07-2007 04:10 AM
Garry Denke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Garry Denke Click here to Send Garry Denke a Private Message Visit Garry Denke's homepage! Find more posts by Garry Denke Add Garry Denke to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freezee
Iconic whining redneck

Ugh. This thread is giving me a headache.

Old Post 08-07-2007 04:11 AM
Freezee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freezee Click here to Send Freezee a Private Message Find more posts by Freezee Add Freezee to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

quote:
Originally posted by Freezee
. . . why JW are always at my damn door. . .

Another drummer we know answers the door naked for Jehovah's Witnesses. Apparently, he doesn't get too many.

Old Post 08-07-2007 04:26 AM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

The contents of this thread are not a mystery. It's the recipe for New Coke.

Old Post 08-07-2007 09:15 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PNG
you'd eat it

www.comparative-religion.com

pardon brother there was a dash between.

Old Post 08-07-2007 01:30 PM
PNG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PNG Click here to Send PNG a Private Message Find more posts by PNG Add PNG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Santa loves you this I know.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 08-07-2007 09:34 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

This has to be a Smug alt.

Old Post 08-07-2007 09:59 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Garry Denke

JESUS is not coming, Hey thanks alot Lis

James Randi Educational Foundation Question

What could be contained in that Arc that could make such a dramatic impact on the Universe?
The gold Ark of the Covenant and balance of gold artifacts inside Arc Trench as circled by Heelstone Ditch at the United Kingdom Stonehenge have no dramatic impact on the universe, or for that matter any impact whatsoever on the universe, they're only symbolic.

That would seem to go against all of the laws of physics, or can you enlighten my darkness?
The law of physics describing all the unified forces, whether man totals are 5 forces if one counts Higgs, or man totals are 2 or even 3 as modeled with an electroweak 1, is big G*force = c^4. Opposing (or going against you say) big G*force is big G*power, not symbolic.

Are we acknowledging a spiritual force outside of the physical laws?
This power greater than unified big G*force as described by Sir Daniel the prophet in his seven 1/c, 1/c^2, 1/c^3, 1/c^4 ..."night visions" (in-verses) is 1/c^5 = 1/G*power, commonly written in day vision as c^5 = G*power, or as G*power = c^5. Superpower is power.

Or, are we acknowledging the insatiable power of curiosity to move forces of government and man?
The big G man's superforce is absolutely no match for this big G's US superpower, and here's where it is wise to emerge from the dark energy inference to c the light. Superpower/superforce = c the light, the difference I*Amp big G*power, the beast from the c.

Unit of space - meter?
The meter is the space of the path travelled by light in vacuum during a time interval of 1/300 000 000 of a second.

Unit of time - second?
The second is the duration of 9 192 631 770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the cesium 133 atom.

Sir Daniel four winds?
c^1 = 3 x 10^8 space/time
c^2 = 9 x 10^16 space^2/time^2
c^3 = 2.7 x 10^25 space^3/time^3
c^4 = 8.1 x 10^33 space^4/time^4 (four-dimensional universe)

Sir Daniel four winds in-verses?
1/c^1 = 3.33333333... x 10^-9 time/space
1/c^2 = 1.11111111... x 10^-17 time^2/space^2
1/c^3 = 3.70370370... x 10^-26 time^3/space^3
1/c^4 = 1.23456789... x 10^-34 time^4/space^4 (four-dimensional universe)

Unit of mass - hectokilogram?
The hectokilogram is the unit of mass; it is equal to the mass of 1/150 000 000 Newtonian constant of gravitation.

The mark, name, image, and number?
G the Letter, JESUS the Word, G'S US the Sentence, and 6.66666666... x 10^-9 space^3/mass-time^2 the Wisdom

Pronounced 'wînds,

Big Ben

Old Post 08-12-2007 08:36 PM
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

so garry, how thick is that dry semen shell around your crotch these days?

Old Post 08-12-2007 08:38 PM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Garry Denke

Thank you!

quote:
Originally posted by Hawley Griffin
so garry, how thick is that dry semen shell around your crotch these days?
How did you know?

-
A universal polarity flip is a change in the orientation of the universe's magnetic field such that the positions of its magnetic quadrupole become interchanged. These events, which have been described by Oral tradition as lasting three (3) days in darkness involve a decline in magnetic field strength followed by a rapid recovery and increase after the new orientation has been established. Homo erectus observed the last universal polarity flip 783,485 years ago, their observation passed down to Homo sapiens who recorded (as altered through the millennia by various religious motives) their Oral tradition.

— Luminous intensity (SI: candela) decline; Universal polarity flip observation (as altered through the millennia by various religious motives) —

King James Bible
Isaiah 13:10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
Ezekiel 32:7 And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light.
Joel 2:10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
Joel 3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Jude 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
Revelation 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Book of Mormon
2 Nephi 23:10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light; the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
Helaman 14:20 But behold, as I said unto you concerning another sign, a sign of his death, behold, in that day that he shall suffer death the sun shall be darkened and refuse to give his light unto you; and also the moon and the stars; and there shall be no light upon the face of this land, even from the time that he shall suffer death, for the space of three days, to the time that he shall rise again from the dead.
3 Nephi 8:22 And there was not any light seen, neither fire, nor glimmer, neither the sun, nor the moon, nor the stars, for so great were the mists of darkness which were upon the face of the land.

The Holy Qur'an
Al-Qiyama (The Resurrection) 75:8 And the moon becomes dark,
Al-Mursalat (The Sent Forth) 77:8 So when the stars are made to lose their light,
At-Takwir (The Folded Up) 81:2 And when the stars darken,

— Candela is the luminous intensity, in a given direction, of a source that emits monochromatic radiation of frequency 540 x 10^12 hertz and that has a radiant intensity in that direction of 1/683 watt per steradian —

The last universal polarity flip 783,485 years ago was first theorised by Bernard Brunhes (1867-1910), a French geophysicist known for his pioneering work in paleomagnetism, in particular, his 1906 confirmation of geomagnetic reversal, and Motonori Matuyama (1884-1958), a Japanese geophysicist known for his paper On the Direction of Magnetization of Basalt (1929), the period between the late Pliocene and the mid-Pleistocene during which the field reversed. A universal polarity flip reverses global warmings recharging planetary magnetic fields and increasing their magnetic field strengths.

The Brunhes-Matuyama reversal is the name of this planet's Homo erectus observation.

Homo erectus
Back to the Oral Tradition
The Center for Studies in Oral Tradition
Hinduism 'Oral tradition'
Buddhism 'Oral tradition'
-

Thank you!

G-d

Last edited by Garry Denke on 08-12-2007 at 11:20 PM

Old Post 08-12-2007 08:41 PM
dogcow
brucoš

don't answer that.

Old Post 08-12-2007 08:41 PM
dogcow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogcow Click here to Send dogcow a Private Message Find more posts by dogcow Add dogcow to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

What is scripture if not plagiarism from the beginning?

Old Post 08-13-2007 01:57 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Garry, I think Carnegiea had it right - "I think you left out the part about the Time Cube."

Nobody has understood a fucking thing you have ever wrote.

Old Post 08-13-2007 03:07 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Garry Denke

You'll wish You didn't Delete this, O well...

quote:
Originally posted by billgerat Nobody has understood a fucking thing you have ever wrote.
Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom

Rev. queen Legacy

Which of the significant terrorist incidents listed in the following links are related to the fact that the people of Israel were located in the Middle East, beginning from April 1st, 1961 at 7:00 a.m. Big Ben time forward?

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ho/pubs/fs/5902.htm
http://factsofisrael.com/blog/archives/000367.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...orist_incidents
http://www.number-10.gov.uk/output/Page7930.asp

I only need the significant terrorist incidents (and number of casualties per significant incident) directly caused by the fact for constructing a fair Rev. queen Legacy, because in 1961 Israel was to be moved to Israel.

Exodus 40:36-37
"And when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the children of Israel went onward in all their journeys: But if the cloud were not taken up, then they journeyed not till the day that it was taken up".

Heelstone is "the cloud".

Wherever the tabernacle is, that is where Israel goes.

B I N G O (wars next)

Rev. queen Legacy

The tabernacle at Heelstone was supposed to be surfaced back in 1961 but the Rev. queen Lis breached the agreement and ruined Legacy. Quite sad really, nice yellow hat. BTW, the James Randi ran away from the challenge, ran big time. There goes "James Randi Day" and another million folks.

http://www.unknownnews.net/casualties.html
http://www.iraqbodycount.net/database
http://www.antiwar.com/casualties
http://www.thelancet.com/webfiles/i...73606694919.pdf

Do wars cost money as well as lives?

B I N G O (costs next)

> Which is it, Israel not residing with the tabernacle buried at Stonehenge, or the cart containing the altar and tabernacle not being unearthed that brings about these wars?

Both of them, and there is plenty of land in Moses' west Tejas desert, the tabernacle is quite portable.

> The mastermind of Zionism and the sponsoring benefactor of most of the wars since Napoleon, the Rothschild Banking Family, maintain their home in the heart of London, in the section known as the City. It is a sovereign nation of mammon within the sovereign nation of England, and even the Queen must seek permission to enter.

The decline of the French and British Empires particularly after World War I along with increased nationalization by governments restricted growth potential for the Rothschilds Bankers Family. However, most business analysts agree that their failure to shift their City focus to opportunities in the United States, where the greatest industrial expansion in history was occurring, is the main factor in the Rothschild Bankers Family of today being only a minor City player in the global economy. Nevertheless, gather up all of the Zionists and hole them in the wrong place was their plan. Sit back and watch the Zionists be killed by, and kill, the unwanted Muslim others. An easy plan. Problem now though is the United States are the others. New easy plan. Surface the cart, Tyrannosaurus Tex said to.

"Let me expand and collapse a universe, I care not who issues
and controls a nation's money, I care not who writes its laws".

The LORD God Almighty

ps. find something productive to make money on,
killing kids, although profitable, is quite unlawful.

pss. these two would still be there if not for her.

Ancient of Days

> Protester
> http://www.biblebb.com
> http://www.johnankerberg.org/search.htm
> http://www.withchrist.org/search.htm
> http://www.pre-trib.org
> http://www.levitt.com

"I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity, I tell you, I know you not whence you are; depart from me, all you workers of iniquity".

G-d

It Woe (mailed 7:07 CST)

http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/Page3776.asp
http://boards.historychannel.com/th...54938#700254938

Legacy ruined,

The LORD God Almighty
Ancient of Days
and G-d

Is Woe (mailed 7:07 CST)

Legacy ruined,

The LORD God Almighty
Ancient of Days
and G-d

Done Woe (mailed 7:07 CST)

Legacy ruined,

The LORD God Almighty
Ancient of Days
and G-d

Sojourner Save the Queen

God

GREAT NEWS Prophet Sojourner!

http://www.rothschild.com
http://www.rothschild.com/aboutus
http://www.rothschild.com/officesworldwide
http://www.rothschild.com/officesworldwide/#

Rothschild (London) said this morning:

"Rothschild is all for reversing global warming
but we haven't the support of the Queen yet.
"

Rothschild (London)
1 King William's Street
London EC4N 7AR
UK

Tel:+44 20 7280 5000
Fax:+44 20 7929 1643

Surfacing the tabernacle is on!

Garry Denke

GREAT NEWS Prophet Jonyykayy!

"Have you ever gotten into a new subject that you were curious about but knew almost nothing? When you start reading about the subject it all seems like Greek; pure gibberish. I experienced this when I first started reading Constitutional Law. Over time I got to where it all made sense and became enjoyable, but still I found myself learning that some words or phrases were just a part of the trade. All professions, academic fields and even trade people do this. Scientist do this, Medical people do this, Lawyers do this, Accountants do this, Financial people do this, Economist do this, Mechanics do this, Plumbers do this, Carpenters do this, Architects do this, Engineers do this, I guess just about everyone does it to some degree. I think that Garry does this. My son is an Economist and I have looked through his Econometrics books, it is so far removed from the economics that I studied that it may as well be hieroglyphics. Garry is a geologist with a great understanding of physics, history, paleontology, archeology, the bible, and he loves puzzles. I don’t understand more of what he is saying than that which I do. Jonyykayy was one who seemed to read Garry as though he were reading the purest and uncomplicated prose. Jonyykayy would often explain to me what was going on or give me clues to follow. I would go about looking up a dozen different words or concepts and I would begin to understand. It is kind of like doing a cross word or sudoku puzzle; sometimes you just have to fill in as many spaces as you can and hope that somewhere it all comes together. Garry is that “a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.” I think you just have to enjoy him for the challenge. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...+enigma&spell=1 He has actually become less challenging than he once was. He used to take us to links that you had to learn to decipher before you could get into them. A good example was the Francis Bacon site. http://www.fbrt.org.uk/ There it has become easier as it has an icon for Treasure Trail. While the words are being filled in, after you click on that icon, you can get to different subjects by looking at the words before they cover over. That used to not happen. To begin with you have to learn to click on the blue highlighted words that Garry provides. Those lead to other thoughts. Another thing he does is to go back and edit himself, sometimes many times. Each time he edits he may provide different clues of links. So it does not seem as though he has done anything, he may actually be changing his clues completely. When he initially came to the boards he frightened most people off. He was flip about references to Satan, Lucifer, the devil, and god. I think most of us were raised with superstitions, fears, and reverences for these things. Garry is irreverent and unfearful about them. He used our fears to keep us off guard. For the smug, be they atheist, Christian fundamentalist, or nihilist, he used their arrogance to disqualify themselves. When we think we are too smart we are no better than those who are ignorant because we close our minds and refuse to take in new information. I think Garry wants to communicate, but he will not lower himself to the banal levels of most. He wants to communicate with open minds that are willing to earn the understanding. If they do not want to play, just as well, he wouldn’t enjoy the exchange either. Garry may be on more forums than any other human being in the web world. If you were to do a Google search you would find that he is on thousands of forums. I have gone to dozens, maybe hundreds of them. He pretty much posts the same things on all of them. On some he gets challenged, on most he gets ridiculed by the ignorant. When he is challenged it gets interesting. There have been a few scientist, and jonyykayy, who challenged him. It makes for some interesting discussions." -- Sojourner the Prophet

Prophet Sojourner honors you!

(Rothschild File)

> It will happen some day, but I haven't heard it announced yet.

By the terms and provisions of that certain Letter Agreement signed and sealed on 1st April 1961 at 7:00 a.m., attached to and made a part of that certain Warranty Deed signed and sealed on 1st April 1961 at 7:00 a.m., by and between Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the Queen regnant of the United Kingdom by the Grace of God, "Grantor", and Howard Hughes of Texas and Roland Totera of Florida, "Trustees", the announcement was to be made solely by the Grantor who received One Hundred and Forty and Four Thousand Pounds (£144,000) consideration through the Trustees' Life Estates. Rothschild (London) is bound by that certain "Umbrella Rider" described and identified in said Warranty Deed and Letter Agreement silencing them from any such announcement.

http://www.rothschild.com/sitemap/articles/Awards.xml

> Do you find it odd that they have no branches in Israel?

Not at all. The LORD God Almighty already explained why.

The Holy Ghost

> Protester
> http://www.johnankerberg.org/search.htm
> http://www.withchrist.org/search.htm
> http://www.pre-trib.org
> http://www.levitt.com
> http://www.gotquestions.org/cult-definition.html
> http://www.gotquestions.org
> http://www.ianpaisley.org/main.asp

"And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know YHWH: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith YHWH; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

YHWH

> For clarification, what was the relationship between Howard and those other oilmen, and the Rothschilds?

They were silent partners in 1961's Bay of Pigs invasion to overthrow Fidel Castro's 'Russian' government.

> What do you think was the motivation for the Windsors to oppose the dig?

Mum (five years old), Lis, Chuck, Annie, Andy and Eddie were all afraid of the commoners according to DI (nine years old) last time we talked. Phil, the king of the north, is Rothschild's best shot at getting Lis, the queen of the south, to reverse global warming, cosmic radiation and Jihad terrorism. That is based on Osama Bin Laden arabic numerals at Rothschild totaling quite a hefty sum.

Are you for, or against, Rothschild reversing global warming?
Are you for, or against, Rothschild reversing cosmic rays?
Are you for, or against, Rothschild reversing Jihad terrorism?

It's a lonely planet Sojourner,

Willy Harry

> King of the North, Queen of the South links do not link.

Quite seldom, last peeping. Reverse world overpopulation. That is the current plan. Drastic hominid reduction. Accomplish the task how? Hence the New world Order: "Maximum one child per female." No exceptions. Any ideas for enforcement?

> Howard seemed such a sane and bold man in his youth and such a secretive and paranoid man as he grew older, what did he know that brought this change about, or was it truly some sort of pathological or organic breakdown?

Bipolar Disorder
Paranoid Schizophrenia
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

The last time I saw Howard was in Vegas. He looked so sickly, absolutely terrible. From what I seen in 1974 he was an addict. He 'partied' more than all fraternity row. I remember the drive back, I cried. Thinking about Howard makes me sad.

New world Order made,

The Creator

Last edited by Garry Denke on 08-16-2007 at 05:08 PM

Old Post 08-16-2007 04:41 PM
Garry Denke

UNESCO blocking Second Coming

UNESCO Saves the Queen

"Hopefully UNESCO removes Stonehenge from their List well before February, as they did with the Oman Arabian Oryx Sanctuary. On 28th June 2007, the Arabian Oryx Sanctuary was the first site ever to be removed from UNESCO’s World Heritage List, and it was a blessing for both the country and the world. The government wanted to extract minerals from below Oman's Arabian Oryx and UNESCO was against it. Fortunately, the Sanctuary was delisted and the world is now benefiting from it. Likewise, the British government wants to extract artifacts from below Stonehenge's Heelstone, and once again UNESCO is against it. That is the reason the government "is cocking a snook at the World Heritage committee," in Robert Key words. With a little help from The Times the country will be benefiting from a UNESCO World Heritage Site delistment soon. The British government wants the delisting of Stonehenge. It will be a blessing for both the country and the world, just as Oman's Arabian Oryx Sanctuary now is."

Garry Denke, Plano, Texas

Old Post 08-22-2007 02:54 AM
Garry Denke

UNESCO Saves the Queen

"""Fill in the form below to submit your message. Please note that, due to the volume of messages received, it is impossible to reply to individuals. If your message is personal or sensitive, or you would like to receive a reply, you should write using the addresses found on the main contact page.

(Mailed 9:00 a.m. CST)
Her Majesty The Queen
Buckingham Palace
London SW1A 1AA

(Emailed 9:56 a.m. CST)
http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/Page3776.asp (send)
http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/page5254.asp9 (sent)

""UNESCO blocking Second Coming

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNESCO
UNESCO Saves the Queen

"Hopefully UNESCO removes Stonehenge from their List well before February, as they did with the Oman Arabian Oryx Sanctuary. On 28th June 2007, the Arabian Oryx Sanctuary was the first site ever to be removed from UNESCO’s World Heritage List, and it was a blessing for both the country and the world. The government wanted to extract minerals from below Oman's Arabian Oryx and UNESCO was against it. Fortunately, the Sanctuary was delisted and the world is now benefiting from it. Likewise, the British government wants to extract artifacts from below Stonehenge's Heelstone, and once again UNESCO is against it. That is the reason the government "is cocking a snook at the World Heritage committee," in Robert Key words. With a little help from The Times the country will be benefiting from a UNESCO World Heritage Site delistment soon. The British government wants the delisting of Stonehenge. It will be a blessing for both the country and the world, just as Oman's Arabian Oryx Sanctuary now is."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/ne...?Submitted=true
Garry Denke, Plano, Texas""

Thank you. Your message has been sent"""

Old Post 08-22-2007 02:55 AM
Garry Denke

Arabian Oryx Herds Moved

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/ne...?Submitted=true
The second coming (surfacing) of the artifacts.

Arabian Oryx Herds Moved

http://www.iucnredlist.org/search/details.php/15569/all

"The last few years have seen a sharp decline in the Oman population, mainly due to illegal live-capture for private collections, and a steady increase in the size of the two reintroduced populations in Saudi Arabia. The Oman population fell from 450 in 1996 to 106 by early 2003, but the effective size is much smaller as these consist of an estimated 100 males and only six females. In Saudi Arabia, numbers rose from approximately 400 in 1997 to approximately 700 by early 2003. There has also been a small increase in the Israeli population. Thus, current overall numbers of reintroduced oryx are approximately the same as they were in 1997."

Just today the Environment Agency-Abu Dhabi announced plans to release 100 Arabian Oryx into the wild each year. There are about 6,000 Arabian Oryx in the world now, of which about 3,000 are in the UAE (between Oman and Saudi Arabia) seven countries. UNESCO did not want them moved from Oman to the better environment, funny how UNESCO conveniently failed to mention these facts in their article.

http://www.zawya.com/Story.cfm/sidZ...67D00D0B74A0D7C

Thanks to Oman Oil, UAE Oil, and Saudi Aramco, they are thriving.

Old Post 08-22-2007 02:57 AM
Garry Denke

Old story, New names

Kids simply love the Revelation Children Story's introduction to Particle Physics.

Rev. 4

1 god is 1 rock.

4 beasts are 4 charges.
father charge .333... e (spin)
son charge .666... e (spin)
ghost charge .999... e (spin)
spirit charge .000...1 e (spin)

24 elders are 24 fermions.
father charge .333... e quarks
(1st gen) down quark - down antiquark (spin 1/2)
(2nd gen) strange quark - strange antiquark (spin 1/2)
(3rd gen) bottom quark - bottom antiquark (spin 1/2)
son charge .666... e quarks
(1st gen) up quark - up antiquark (spin 1/2)
(2nd gen) charm quark - charm antiquark (spin 1/2)
(3rd gen) top quark - top antiquark (spin 1/2)
ghost charge .999... e leptons
(1st gen) electron - positron (spin 1/2)
(2nd gen) muon - positive muon (spin 1/2)
(3rd gen) tau - positive tau (spin 1/2)
spirit charge .000...1 e leptons
(1st gen) electron-neutrino - electron-antineutrino (spin 1/2)
(2nd gen) muon-neutrino - muon-antineutrino (spin 1/2)
(3rd gen) tau-neutrino - tau-antineutrino (spin 1/2)

Rev. 6-8

4 horses are 4 forces.
white charge .999... e higgs force
red charge .999... e strong force
black charge .999... e electro .000...1 e weak force
pale charge .999... e gravitation force

144,000 seals are 144,000 particles.

7 spirits are 7 bosons.
white charge .000...1 e higgs (spin 0/1)
red charge .000...1 e gluon (spin 1/1)
black charge .000...1 e photon .999... e WWZ bosons (spin 1/1)
pale charge .000...1 e graviton (spin 2/1)

Rev. 21

1 great city is 1 standard model.
12 gates are 12 particles
12 foundations are 12 antiparticles

Rev. 22

1 rock is 1.

They like the rock too.

Thanks!

Old Post 08-22-2007 03:02 AM