The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Zoosexuality is NO way near pedophillia
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
jamespeterson
Adorable Pussycat

Zoosexuality is NO way near pedophillia

Ok guys im new here anyways while I was browsing the internet I saw a thread that said "Ask a pedophile"now like many of you I was quite sickened.

But I read on page one where someone tried to compare attraction to animals to attraction to children.And as a person attracted to animals,that REALLY offended me and pissed me off.

First off people attracted to children,are sick and it is unhealthy.

Children CANNOT consent,and sex with a child would harm the child plus pedophillia is a sexuality disorder.

Now as for people attracted to animals(beasility/zoophilia)our attraction involves ADULT animals,and adult animals can consent.

Sex with a animal doesnt harm it,as animals are physically stronger then humans.

Now I know many of you may say since animals cannot talk how do you know they like it?

Simple we go by their REACTIONS,since animals cannot talk we go by their reactions and if an animal doesnt like something we can tell by their reactions.

Now for those against sex with animals,or think sex with an animal is wrong,please provide proof because I can assure sex with an animal isnt animal abuse and should be the last thing we should worry about.

We kill them,hunt them,force them to be our property sex with them is the last thign people should be worried about them.

And its hard for a human to abuse an animal,find me a human who can abuse a 900 pound gorilla or a 1,000 pound horse.

Most likely the animals can harm the human.

Now attraction for animals is considered a sexual ortiention like homosexuality and heterosexuality.

So for those who use arguement to compare pedophillia to homosexuality or zoosexuality it doesnt work.

Homosexuality involves between two consenting adults.

Zoosexuality involves between two consenting adult human and adult animal.

And notice how pedophile isnt called pedosexuality??

My point made.

Read this from wikipedia

"Zoosexuality is a term covering sexual orientation towards animals.

It has been in use informally since at least the 1980s,[1] and has become more commonly referenced in scientific research literature since Hani Miletski's research into the field in the 1990s. It has become the accepted term for the sexual orientation, used within the sciences of anthrozoology, sexology and psychology, although it is not in widespread cultural use elsewhere.

Zoosexuality is a value-neutral term covering the spectrum of human-animal sexuality, and implies nothing more than a person with an orientation towards animals. This may be loving or violent, incidental intermittent or long term, actual or wished-for, fantasy or reality, and may in fact also be sexual or non-sexual in nature. Also, similarly to other orientations such as homosexuality and heterosexuality, it may be "exclusive" in nature, or one of a range of sexual focuses - the person may have human partners as well, and their relationships may be authentically relational or otherwise.

The debate over whether zoosexuality should be seen as aberration or orientation is a controversial one outside the field and in popular culture."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-26-2007 10:32 PM
jamespeterson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jamespeterson Click here to Send jamespeterson a Private Message Find more posts by jamespeterson Add jamespeterson to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

pro tip: dehydrated dogs will lick longer and faster

Old Post 10-26-2007 10:37 PM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FuhQall
High Flyer

Yes, you made a point indeed.

Point being, you are defective, as defective as a pedophile. You, along with your animals, require culling.

Old Post 10-26-2007 10:38 PM
FuhQall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FuhQall Click here to Send FuhQall a Private Message Find more posts by FuhQall Add FuhQall to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

i wanna see a guy try to fuck a 900 pound gorilla.

Old Post 10-26-2007 10:40 PM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jamespeterson
Adorable Pussycat

quote:
Originally posted by Hawley Griffin
pro tip: dehydrated dogs will lick longer and faster

LOL but im not attracted to dogs im attracted to horses.

Old Post 10-26-2007 10:41 PM
jamespeterson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jamespeterson Click here to Send jamespeterson a Private Message Find more posts by jamespeterson Add jamespeterson to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

hello mr. hands

Old Post 10-26-2007 10:43 PM
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

Re: Zoosexuality is NO way near pedophillia

quote:
Originally posted by jamespeterson
And its hard for a human to abuse an animal,find me a human who can abuse a 900 pound gorilla or a 1,000 pound horse.

And yet we're still able to dominate them, domesticate them, and, if we so desire, kill them. Oh, but we can't abuse them. Right.

Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jamespeterson
Adorable Pussycat

quote:
Originally posted by FuhQall
Yes, you made a point indeed.

Point being, you are defective, as defective as a pedophile. You, along with your animals, require culling.

Your comment is VERY offensive,in no way is zoosexuality near pedophillia.

Zoosexuality contains TWO consenting adult human and adult animal.

Pedophillia contains between an adult and a child,and children cannot consent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoosexuality

Read more on zoosexuality/beasility it is IN NO WAY near like peodphiles(who are a sexuality disorder)

Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Nothing controversial whatsoever. It is an accepted fact that people that have sex with animals should be buried up to their necks in a field and driven over with with a combine.

Old Post 10-26-2007 10:44 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jamespeterson
Adorable Pussycat

Re: Re: Zoosexuality is NO way near pedophillia

quote:
Originally posted by Roshigoth
And yet we're still able to dominate them, domesticate them, and, if we so desire, kill them. Oh, but we can't abuse them. Right.

But we abuse them with weapons,now in a sexual act it is hard for a human to abuse an animal(depending on the animal).

Which man or human can out power a gorilla,elephant or horse?

None but with weapons and guns we can kill them.

But in sexual act,we cant out power a animal.

But go ahead and try to touch a lion and try to "abuse"it wacth what happens.

Old Post 10-26-2007 10:45 PM
Goedile
Gyromancer

There's a simple way to figure out consent. Children and animals will bite you if you make them uncomfortable. As long as they don't bite you, they are fully enjoying your sexual escapades.

Old Post 10-26-2007 10:45 PM
Goedile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goedile Click here to Send Goedile a Private Message Find more posts by Goedile Add Goedile to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jamespeterson
Adorable Pussycat

quote:
Originally posted by Trenchant_Troll
Nothing controversial whatsoever. It is an accepted fact that people that have sex with animals should be buried up to their necks in a field and driven over with with a combine.

Why so you concered what two consenting adults do?

It isnt harming anyone,your comments just show hatred and anger.

And it amazes me I deal with people like you almost on a daily basis.

Old Post 10-26-2007 10:46 PM
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

Re: Re: Re: Zoosexuality is NO way near pedophillia

quote:

what about fish?

Old Post 10-26-2007 10:48 PM
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

Re: Re: Re: Zoosexuality is NO way near pedophillia

quote:
But we abuse them with weapons,now in a sexual act it is hard for a human to abuse an animal(depending on the animal).

Which man or human can out power a gorilla,elephant or horse?

None but with weapons and guns we can kill them.

But go ahead and try to touch a lion and try to "abuse"it wacth what happens.

Whips and chains and things that bring pain, baby.

If you can dominate and domesticate it, you can easily sexually abuse it. Tie it down so it can't move, and it can't resist whatever you decide to do to it, be that ride it or fuck it.

For that matter, for a domesticated animal that's been basically raised and trained to submit and obey, how can you be so certain that its "consent" isn't merely submission to its slave master?

Old Post 10-26-2007 10:48 PM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jamespeterson
Adorable Pussycat

quote:
Originally posted by Goedile
There's a simple way to figure out consent. Children and animals will bite you if you make them uncomfortable. As long as they don't bite you, they are fully enjoying your sexual escapades.

First of all children CANNOT consent or enjoy ANY type of sexual acts with an adult it is mostly harmful.

If an adult touches a child,the child will not know how to re-act due to be undeveloped.

Now for a animals(of course with ADULT animals),it depends on the reaction of the animal,if the man touches a wrong animal that doesnt like his sexual act it will bite him or worse or even kill him.

But if the animal doesnt make a negative reaction and enjoys the pleasure then no harm is being done.

Old Post 10-26-2007 10:49 PM
jamespeterson
Adorable Pussycat

quote:
Why so you concered what two consenting adults do?

It isnt harming anyone,your comments just show hatred and anger.

We eat fish and kill them,and i dont think their is a way to fuck a fish.

As it is soo small,it really wouldnt do anything but it can bite the guy's penis though.

Old Post 10-26-2007 10:50 PM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:

I doubt that, since your body seems to all be in the same location.

Old Post 10-26-2007 10:50 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

quote:
First of all children CANNOT consent or enjoy ANY type of sexual acts with an adult it is mostly harmful.

http://www.bkgirls.net/

Old Post 10-26-2007 10:51 PM
jamespeterson
Adorable Pussycat

Re: Re: Re: Re: Zoosexuality is NO way near pedophillia

quote:
Originally posted by Roshigoth
Whips and chains and things that bring pain, baby.

If you can dominate and domesticate it, you can easily sexually abuse it. Tie it down so it can't move, and it can't resist whatever you decide to do to it, be that ride it or fuck it.

For that matter, for a domesticated animal that's been basically raised and trained to submit and obey, how can you be so certain that its "consent" isn't merely submission to its slave master?

Yes it depends which animal that be sexual abused.But you have to remeber when dealing with animals we are dealing with creatures,that are powerful and normally will make reactions to stuff they dont like.

You can abuse an animal all day long,but an animal has its limits and it has instinct it will try to harm the human if it is being harmed.

But it depends which animal the person is tieing down and raping,if a human is raping an animal that is animal cruelty and ITS ILLEGAL the person should be fully forced to go to prison and face the law.

This can also be applied for humans a man can easly tie a woman and force her to obey his commands.

But now if the man is trying to do this on a large animal like a horse,or elephant ITS IMPOSSIBLE for him to die it down and rape it as for the animal will KILL HIM.

Old Post 10-26-2007 10:53 PM
Goedile
Gyromancer

quote:

Yes, children can consent. More so than animals, because even a two year old is more mentally developed than a horse. They can cognitively reason between bad touch and good touch. They are not mindless automatons, they will break rules for selfish enrichment.

Old Post 10-26-2007 11:01 PM
Goedile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goedile Click here to Send Goedile a Private Message Find more posts by Goedile Add Goedile to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

Ever try to ride a wild horse? Ever try to fuck a wild horse?

I'm guessing not. In both cases, you're going to domesticated animals, taught since birth to obey their human masters. Chances are, you taught the horse much of that yourself.

Sex with a horse might not harm it any more than riding it does. Doesn't mean it likes it. Just means it's learned to put up with it.

And yes, you can sufficiently tie down a horse so it can't move. Just takes bigger chains. But the whole "can you abuse a big animal" discussion is really just a side point to your argument.

Anyway, you keep telling yourself that the horse really likes it, and that the fact that it's not bucking and screaming is because it consents, and not because it's following its learned behavior to submit to its master. Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Old Post 10-26-2007 11:02 PM
jamespeterson
Adorable Pussycat

quote:
Originally posted by Goedile
Yes, children can consent. More so than animals, because even a two year old is more mentally developed than a horse. They can cognitively reason between bad touch and good touch. They are not mindless automatons, they will break rules for selfish enrichment.

No children CANNOT consent,remeber these are children who have not reached puberty.

A child having sex with an adult(as proven by many researchers)can damage the child physically and mentally as the child's mind and sexuality isnt developed.

As for the horse,if its an ADULT horse it can consent and carry on a family(why they can get pregant)as for a child they may be more mentally developed then an animal but they are NOT sexually more developed then animal.

Children's sexuality havent developed at a certain age its why we have age of consent.

And any touch of a child good or bad can damage the child and it is molestation!

Old Post 10-26-2007 11:05 PM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Ok, PNG, this worked. You can cut the charade. I believe you are a Muslim now.

Old Post 10-26-2007 11:05 PM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

But if your horse butt fucks you and you die then didn't the horse kill you? But then you chose to be deadded so would that be suicide? But the horse liked it alot so wouldn't that mean that every person that would ride that horse,that horse will take him to a secluded area and fuck him to death? And how would we really know if his screams were of pleasure or pain?

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 10-26-2007 11:06 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

acting on instinct equals consent

Old Post 10-26-2007 11:06 PM