The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > What are your REAL opinions of me?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Spooky
twisty turny thing

I like you

------------------
sp00ky

Yeah baby....click here for the new flashed RoughJustice
-------------------------
You're orginal, with your own path. You're original, got your own way

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-10-2000 07:08 PM
Spooky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spooky Click here to Send Spooky a Private Message Find more posts by Spooky Add Spooky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iglo

i like you too sp00ky

damn , that isnt even my thread

Old Post 08-10-2000 07:27 PM
iglo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iglo Click here to Send iglo a Private Message Find more posts by iglo Add iglo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bunkum
Sanditon

You're smart, but you don't apply your intelligence, either in school or in life. You need to slow down and think things through, rather than jump up at the first thing that pops into your head.

When the first thing pops into your head, you run away with it, and create scenarios where everyone is out to get you. That isn't true. You haven't had an easy life (to say the least) but most of us here have been damaged or kicked around quite a bit ourselves. We're making the best of things, and you accuse us of being fakes soemtimes, or of having evil intentions.

Try not jumping in believing that everyone is going to dislike you, or that you have to be fake to impress people. You don't have to be. You don't have to impress anyone. True, people are dependent on others for their self-image to a degree, but you should have a base love and understanding of yourself that is untouchable by others. Finding that love and understanding is what we ALL struggle with. While I won't discount your struggle, know that it is not unique and that you are not alone.

a few words of advice...courage is not the absence of fear; it is the mastery of fear.

Old Post 08-10-2000 07:34 PM
bunkum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bunkum Click here to Send bunkum a Private Message Find more posts by bunkum Add bunkum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CRSR
°Hits Moi!°

You seem like a good guy to me...We'd have to go for out and get compeltly wreecked before i could sy anymore.
What do you think about me? HUH! HUH!

------------------
I dun Know...KANNEDFOODCOMX

Old Post 08-11-2000 12:04 AM
CRSR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRSR Click here to Send CRSR a Private Message Find more posts by CRSR Add CRSR to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slappy
slippery when happy

/me sekz0rs skapegoat

------------------
Never assume... you'll only make an ass out of you and me.

Old Post 08-11-2000 12:18 AM
slappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slappy Click here to Send slappy a Private Message Find more posts by slappy Add slappy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

your a good little bitch and you give me head when i ask
so i like you, not as good as paint gives head but its close
stay on the forum , i like head

Old Post 08-11-2000 03:55 AM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danielle
Runs with scissors

you're a bitch to me lately.
you hardly talk to me anymore either.

Old Post 08-11-2000 05:02 AM
Danielle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danielle Click here to Send Danielle a Private Message Find more posts by Danielle Add Danielle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ironroot
Pinkerton

well, my dear skape, considering your deep deep hatred towards me..i am indifferent towards you. i agree with bunkum though.
slappy is cheating on me with my supposed worst enemy. that's not cool for a wife to do.
/me doesnt get any sekz0ring

------------------
its me,
your misery.
--ironroot

Old Post 08-11-2000 05:05 AM
ironroot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ironroot Click here to Send ironroot a Private Message Find more posts by ironroot Add ironroot to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

I plead the Fifth.

And, the eighth... Of Vodka.

------------------
You know, I was going to type up a signature but then I said to myself: "Why fucking bother? I mean, people just ignore what you have to say anyway, and when they do read what you type up they either flame you or make fun of you for it. So, I say screw them. Screw them with a rusty shovel." Then I realized that there is a midget somewhere out there in southern California that is masturbating right now to what I have to say... All I got to say to that is: Thanks Bob.

Old Post 08-11-2000 05:19 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaNkEEs
bahh

me thinks you a woman!! haha

------------------
What the fuck is going on in this world when crazy people start cutting off dead peoples heads?

hahaha.....sugar need sugar....mmmmmmmm......

I own Stormydoctor

I'm bitey

Old Post 08-11-2000 05:19 AM
YaNkEEs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YaNkEEs Click here to Send YaNkEEs a Private Message Find more posts by YaNkEEs Add YaNkEEs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SkapeGoat
Someone

Question What are your REAL opinions of me?

As suggested by Pangloss that this would make a good topic, here it is.

What do you really think of me? Huh? Well? Is it bad or bad? I wanna know god damnit!

------------------
Someone's gonna pay, someone's gonna pay dearly.

( _ )
<'.'> S/G
..V..

Old Post 08-11-2000 06:42 AM
SkapeGoat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SkapeGoat Click here to Send SkapeGoat a Private Message Find more posts by SkapeGoat Add SkapeGoat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stormydoctor
Gay homo sewing fag

Angry

I think your pretty cool actaully....

------------------
Yankee's Owns Me, and I love it

Old Post 08-11-2000 06:45 AM
stormydoctor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stormydoctor Click here to Send stormydoctor a Private Message Find more posts by stormydoctor Add stormydoctor to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

You are invaluable to the forum as, with you here, we officially have someone to blame things on.

Old Post 08-11-2000 06:47 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aminal
incomplete

i think your cool - you take things too seriously though, but overall - someone i would want to know.

not really willing to say anymore than that man... i dont want to turn this into a popularity contest - who gives a fuck if people like you. I dont.

------------------
a/\/\inal

Old Post 08-11-2000 06:48 AM
aminal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aminal Click here to Send aminal a Private Message Find more posts by aminal Add aminal to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SkapeGoat
Someone

quote:
Originally posted by aminal:
i think your cool - you take things too seriously though, but overall - someone i would want to know.

not really willing to say anymore than that man... i dont want to turn this into a popularity contest - who gives a fuck if people like you. I dont.

I started this not for popularity, but because it was suggested when I said in the chat room "I wonder what people really think of me."

Trust me I hate popularity contests.

------------------
Someone's gonna pay, someone's gonna pay dearly.

( _ )
<'.'> S/G
..V..

Old Post 08-11-2000 06:52 AM
SkapeGoat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SkapeGoat Click here to Send SkapeGoat a Private Message Find more posts by SkapeGoat Add SkapeGoat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SkapeGoat
Someone

Angry

quote:
Originally posted by slappy:
/me sekz0rs skapegoat

AFTER YOU MARRY ANOTHER MAN!?! I THINK NOT!

------------------
Women are like water, always slipping through my fingers.

( _ )
<'.'> S/G
..V..

Old Post 08-11-2000 09:30 AM
CzEcH rEcK
circle of duck

Talking

I like everybody In this forum, I find it very entertaining, and enjoy being part of this community...... In another mind, FUCK YOU ALL. Sorry, had to distroy the lurve...

/me slaps Skape on the back laddishly......Is that a word?¿?¿?¿?¿.....It is now.

Old Post 08-11-2000 09:38 AM
CzEcH rEcK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CzEcH rEcK Click here to Send CzEcH rEcK a Private Message Visit CzEcH rEcK's homepage! Find more posts by CzEcH rEcK Add CzEcH rEcK to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PityKitty
AnthroSexyCool

Talking

Boooooobies!

------------------
"God[dess] made the cat
to give man the pleasure
of petting the tiger."
>^..^< -meow-

Old Post 08-11-2000 12:28 PM
PityKitty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PityKitty Click here to Send PityKitty a Private Message Find more posts by PityKitty Add PityKitty to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meloni
Adorable Pussycat

on average i like just about everybody, depending on the day, time, and postion of orion..

But i also like being devils advocate, which annoys some people, which in a sick way i enjoy as well.

but i'm easily hurt (too sensitive i've been told) so its a bit russian rullete'y

but as one of the only few interesting people says around here to everybody for no reason at all 'you're great'

every body is great, wow its friday... i can almost feel the fesh fizzy tingle of the first cold beer than slips down my neck on a warm summers evening hmmm, closely folowed by the hit, then smoothness of a marlboro light.

the rolling beats of some jazzy drum n bass, and talking bollocks with my friends about the business that we will start once we get some cash...

then home for a blunt or two then sleep sleep sleep (an shag as well).

ahh i like big cities.

sorry i've gone of topic, i do oppologise.

------------------
Fuck it.
And i type to fast, too many mistakes.
(`*·.¸(`*·.¸¸.·*´)¸.·*´)
«´¨`·. MelonI .·´¨`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´'·.¸)`' ·.¸)

sugokatta desu ne?

Old Post 08-11-2000 01:01 PM
meloni is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meloni Click here to Send meloni a Private Message Visit meloni's homepage! Find more posts by meloni Add meloni to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote