The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Who are you?
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Incognito79
Yard Bait

Who are you?

Ok, so I know I've been here awhile, but haven't posted much. But I've read enough to know this place is alright, and that I'll probably fit in quite fine. I also didn't think ANYONE would be from the same country as I am in. So I was more than surprise to learn that one person is. Well there may be more, but I'm talking about the regular posters in here.

As for the rest of you, where from and all that shit?
I'm in ASIA, and I'll admit I'm too scared to give out any more personal information than that. But since you all seem to be quite opened about your info, care to share? Just trying to be friendly here. You don't have to if you don't want to.

How old, where from, married, divorced, kids?

Maybe I'll post a pic in the image's forum if I can find a good one.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2008 07:37 AM
Incognito79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Incognito79 Click here to Send Incognito79 a Private Message Find more posts by Incognito79 Add Incognito79 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Talarohk
Quaffmaster

Howdy. My name's Richard, I'm 33, married with two kids, and I teach physiology at Palomar Community College in north San Diego county. Welcome to the Asylum!

Old Post 04-02-2008 07:44 AM
Talarohk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Talarohk Click here to Send Talarohk a Private Message Visit Talarohk's homepage! Find more posts by Talarohk Add Talarohk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Hi! My name is Dan, I am 37, bald, single and an alcoholic. I failed at school and took to a life of crime to fund my terrible crack addiction. I've been in jail for murder and have committed many crimes including stealing sweets from children at the primary school.

There's a picture of me in the photo album. If it's not there. Check Crimestoppers. They have my mug shot.

Old Post 04-02-2008 08:12 AM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jazebelle
Ms Sayang

My real name apparently is too hard to pronounce according to many. So I go by Jessie on the Internetz, and in real life too sometimes. I'm 25, and work at a recruitment agency where I write their job advertisement and marketing materials. Incidentally, today marks one year in this job, which happens to be the longest job I've held since.

Evethough you called me an attention whore, I think we all pretty much are here. So welcome to The Asylum.

Old Post 04-02-2008 08:17 AM
jazebelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jazebelle Click here to Send jazebelle a Private Message Find more posts by jazebelle Add jazebelle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

I'm Nick Nolte.

Old Post 04-02-2008 08:29 AM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

my name is piter de vries and i like girlwees and strap on fun.

Old Post 04-02-2008 09:22 AM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lmposter
Kraft durch Freude

"I'm Spartacus!"
No. That's not it. I'm Popeye!!
Blow me down, then get me a beer...err, a coke.
Um...show me your tits? Or somebody's tits. Really any tits will do.
As long as they aren't the hairy nipple kind...nope, don't like those at all.
Have you seen Mugtoe's ass? It's fucking nasty, if you do see it, don't look. Well, unless you like that sorta thing, then I really don't wanna know that. Okay? Good. Well, stick around Executive wants your home number, and probably some food and gas money. But, don't worry, he's a harmless dumbass. Hey!! Have you talked to Fubar yet? Oh wait, nevermind.
Okay, I'm done here.

Out.

Old Post 04-02-2008 09:23 AM
lmposter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lmposter Click here to Send lmposter a Private Message Find more posts by lmposter Add lmposter to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Executive
bacidath--a killer

The people here are PI hungry and will reveal it at their leisure, so I wouldn't give out any PI here.

The admins and mods give out private information as well.

Old Post 04-02-2008 11:28 AM
Executive is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Executive Click here to Send Executive a Private Message Visit Executive's homepage! Find more posts by Executive Add Executive to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sookee
good luck with that.

Hi my name is Suki, I'm 37 and I'm a Funeral Director/ Mortician. I've owned my business for seven years. I have three children ages 18,14 and 6.

I'm currently living in NJ but will be moving to Australia within the year to be with my boyfriend of 2+ years.

Old Post 04-02-2008 12:21 PM
Sookee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sookee Click here to Send Sookee a Private Message Find more posts by Sookee Add Sookee to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

I make multidimensional models of the interface between the human mind and the universe. Currently my company is working on freezing and dissecting cubic representations of four-dimensional reality to analyze each single parameter in relation to human qualities. The areas where these parameters overlap is where we concentrate our product line. If you ever thought you could symbolically ease the transition between seemingly incongruent elemental qualitites, you know what I'm talking about.

Old Post 04-02-2008 12:30 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

My name is Frank. I'm 44 years old. I sell soap. I live in Dallas, Texas. I like to travel, so this place has been a handy couch-surfing resource. I've been to Europe more than once since I started posting here, and I've never had to pay for a hotel room. Before I got on the internet, I took a tent.

Old Post 04-02-2008 12:35 PM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

you can also think of me as the anti-smug

and I snore, apparently

Old Post 04-02-2008 12:36 PM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

If you look back through all the photo albums and pissup threads you can actually see pictures of all the various alts of the six members posting here. There are probably better than an hundred active posters or more who have taken the time to post their pictures. I even have video of a couple.

Old Post 04-02-2008 12:41 PM
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

I am.... Sky King.

Old Post 04-02-2008 12:45 PM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

quote:
Originally posted by wonderaz
I am.... Sky King.

read: aging hippy

Old Post 04-02-2008 12:47 PM
Kaatbad
Willing Victim

I'm a 25 year-old caucasian male living in Atlanta, GA and RL friend to at least two frequent posters here, though I suspect I may have met at least one other. I don't really do much lately other than make arrangements to recover from the grievous psychological injuries most intelligent, sensitive, and observant people tend to suffer from in these modern times.

I'm also gorgeous, just ask Mr. Freign.

Old Post 04-02-2008 01:38 PM
Kaatbad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaatbad Click here to Send Kaatbad a Private Message Find more posts by Kaatbad Add Kaatbad to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

I'm Simon, given name Patrick. 52, disabled, a lackidaisical internet curmudgeon (read - bad-tempered bum). I spend about 16 hours a day with my foot propped up, sitting in my recliner, irritating the shit out of dweebs like executive. Like Frank, I've met a whole bunch of the alts (about 30) that inhabit this bedlam (camping on couches around the country is a cheap way to travel).

Stick around, this place is really pretty much whatever you make it for yourself. Given what you've had too say to date, you'll fit right in.

Old Post 04-02-2008 01:43 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

quote:
Originally posted by Kaatbad
...I'm also gorgeous, just ask Mr. Freign.
After Mr. Freign's "I am the Knife" riff, we are supposed to accept his aesthetic judgment on anyone?

Old Post 04-02-2008 01:49 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaatbad
Willing Victim

I actually found those posts beautiful and touching, but then both of us ARE creepy as fuck.

Old Post 04-02-2008 01:56 PM
Kaatbad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaatbad Click here to Send Kaatbad a Private Message Find more posts by Kaatbad Add Kaatbad to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

Oh, I quite enjoyed them, myself. A beauteous riff, indeed it was. Keep right on with whatever drugs those are, Freign.

Old Post 04-02-2008 02:01 PM
karen
Lesser Satan

I'm Karen. I'm 30, married, have a 2 year old daughter, and a 10 year old son. I don't post here anywhere near as much as I used to, and have a tendency to take long, unnoticed leaves of absence.
As far as location, I'm currently East Coast US, soon to to be West Coast US.

Old Post 04-02-2008 02:08 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

Im the blue power ranger. stop checking out my package.

Old Post 04-02-2008 02:22 PM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mokkori
Gnome

I'm Linn, I'll be 24 on Saturday and I live a couple of kms from the arctic circle.

I don't consider me much of a poster, more a chatter. You can find me on #wota every now and then.

Old Post 04-02-2008 02:31 PM
Mokkori is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mokkori Click here to Send Mokkori a Private Message Find more posts by Mokkori Add Mokkori to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tefl
Reality Theorist

My name is Shannon. I am 33 and still enjoy AD&D and Sci-Fi. I don't have any kids and don't really want any. I currently work at a Circle K in Shreveport and enjoy thinking about beating every third customer with the register. I also enjoy fiddling with old antique bikes and my motor scooter.

The internet has ruined my outlook on all humanity and I am glad of it.

Old Post 04-02-2008 02:36 PM
Tefl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tefl Click here to Send Tefl a Private Message Find more posts by Tefl Add Tefl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

I'm a West Coast social worker who posts here to work off all the political correctness I have to model/suffer IRL. I'm old, slutty, and unmarried. I like to talk about my no-good boyfriend, "the drummer". Smug Git is just waiting for my fabulous depression and suicide, so he can say, "I told you so, you fat old slut."

Old Post 04-02-2008 02:51 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote