The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Karen
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

Exclamation Karen

I have received your letter, Brad's letter, and the grocery receipt. I am sad to report that there are no Kroger's in Nebraska that I am aware of.

Brad has horrible hand writing, and I shall fire off a letter back to show you what really bad is. :-)

------------------
"Your experiment this week, Joel, is called Pod People. It has nothing to do with pods, it has nothing to do with people, it has everything to do with *hurting*." - Dr. Forrester, MST3K

"Living is just the process of preparing to be dead for a very long time." - Faulkner

I'd sell my soul, my self-esteem a dollar at a time for one kiss, one chance, one taste of you, my Magdalena.

Follow for now, and follow for this, because everybody follows for nothing at all.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-27-2000 09:32 PM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SkapeGoat
Someone

Thumbs up

Ditto

------------------------
©RandomnothinG®
scape·goat (skpgt)
n.

One that is made to bear the blame of others.

Old Post 12-27-2000 09:36 PM
SkapeGoat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SkapeGoat Click here to Send SkapeGoat a Private Message Find more posts by SkapeGoat Add SkapeGoat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Paint once said that he does his best thinking in the shower and his best correspondence while masturbating.
You may want to consider wearing some sort of protection while handling that letter.

------------------------
Don't argue with me.

Old Post 12-27-2000 09:37 PM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

quote:
Originally posted by wonderaz:
Paint once said that he does his best thinking in the shower and his best correspondence while masturbating.
You may want to consider wearing some sort of protection while handling that letter.

I was wondering why the page stuck together and the handwriting was shaky.

------------------------
"Your experiment this week, Joel, is called Pod People. It has nothing to do with pods, it has nothing to do with people, it has everything to do with *hurting*." - Dr. Forrester, MST3K

"Living is just the process of preparing to be dead for a very long time." - Faulkner

I'd sell my soul, my self-esteem a dollar at a time for one kiss, one chance, one taste of you, my Magdalena.

Follow for now, and follow for this, because everybody follows for nothing at all.

Old Post 12-27-2000 09:42 PM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BnB
Suck My Ass

We have Kroger's in Ohio, maybe I can help.

Maybe not....whatever. I dunno what's going on, but the offer is on the table.

------------------------
Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative.
----
Send me thine daughters and wives willingly and by first class mail, for I hate waiting 4 to 6 weeks! - Straightman

Old Post 12-27-2000 10:02 PM
BnB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BnB Click here to Send BnB a Private Message Find more posts by BnB Add BnB to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MadBomber
¤¬=(©)

we have safeway here .. it's sort of like the starbucks of grocery stores. I wish we had a piggly wiggly or maybe a dunkin donuts. did you know that I can get a hot cup of joe at 3am in east nowhere maine, but in this thriving metropolis of the bay area it's next to impossible to find a good cup of coffee after 10pm?

------------------------
¤¬=(©) .. boOM!!

Old Post 12-27-2000 10:14 PM
MadBomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MadBomber Click here to Send MadBomber a Private Message Visit MadBomber's homepage! Find more posts by MadBomber Add MadBomber to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

thats brad's "neat" handwriting. mine too, for that matter.
Im surprised you could read either one of our letters. hehe

and MB... In Virginia, Safeway is a ghetto supermarket.

------------------------
http://asylumwhores.com/karen
What are regrets?
Just lessons we havent learned yet.

Old Post 12-27-2000 11:34 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jingle Jangles
Exodus 18:11

Thumbs up

go to royal ground in San Rafael Mad

there are no Krogers anywhere in california, but there were a few in Illinois, they suck ass, worse than fuckin Albertson's...Around here Safeway is the better supermarket, that or Wild Oats in Mill Valley, but that place is way too fucking expensive

Anyways, here's what I replied for, I was wondering if you ever got that christmas card I sent... I never got yours

------------------------
alpine reliant, police defiant, kentucky fried and popeyes #1 client

[This message has been edited by Jingle Jangles (edited 12-27-2000).]

Old Post 12-27-2000 11:36 PM
Jingle Jangles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jingle Jangles Click here to Send Jingle Jangles a Private Message Visit Jingle Jangles's homepage! Find more posts by Jingle Jangles Add Jingle Jangles to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
memdink
spasm of violence

here too. we have whole foods, randall's, heb, kroger and albertsons. that's sort of by order of class.

------------------------
marbles

Old Post 12-27-2000 11:38 PM
memdink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for memdink Click here to Send memdink a Private Message Find more posts by memdink Add memdink to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

who me, JJ?
Never got it.
and aol accidentally deleted your email because I let it sit too long.
If you give me your address again, I can send somethingout to right away

------------------------
What are regrets?

Old Post 12-27-2000 11:40 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jingle Jangles
Exodus 18:11

quote:
Originally posted by karen:
who me, JJ?
Never got it.
and aol accidentally deleted your email because I let it sit too long.
If you give me your address again, I can send somethingout to right away

not a problem... will send it shortly

------------------------
alpine reliant, police defiant, kentucky fried and popeyes #1 client

Old Post 12-27-2000 11:50 PM
Jingle Jangles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jingle Jangles Click here to Send Jingle Jangles a Private Message Visit Jingle Jangles's homepage! Find more posts by Jingle Jangles Add Jingle Jangles to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

alrighty then. expect something soon

------------------------
What are regrets?

Old Post 12-27-2000 11:57 PM