The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Pads 'n Nads (& mousepads) > Premiership 08/09...
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
skinny
Bone-yard

Premiership 08/09...

...is nigh.

I expect Man U to repeat the dominance of the last two years with the other also rans squabbling amongst themselves, lol.

Can anybody see any surprises install for this coming season?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-2008 05:57 PM
skinny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skinny Click here to Send skinny a Private Message Find more posts by skinny Add skinny to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

hopefully the man united flight schedule will include a major air crash. fuck you man u.

Old Post 08-09-2008 11:00 PM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

MANCHESTER UNITED

Old Post 08-09-2008 11:04 PM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skinny
Bone-yard

My my, we have a taker...go on cr, what is your gripe with the mighty Man U? With all the injuries united are starting the season with it is like they have been in another air crash!

Charity Shield today, hope we give portsmouth a good stuffing in this meaningless trophy...I will be interested to see which teams both managers field today.

Old Post 08-10-2008 07:48 AM
skinny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skinny Click here to Send skinny a Private Message Find more posts by skinny Add skinny to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

my gripe would arise from my love of all things liverpool. as traditional rivals, your boys can eat shit.

Old Post 08-10-2008 07:50 AM
skinny
Bone-yard

quote:
Originally posted by creepy uncle
hopefully the man united flight schedule will include a major air crash. fuck you man u.

for your delight

Old Post 08-10-2008 07:51 AM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

luckily i have a second team i barrack for, namely chelsea. they have more of a chance at challenging man u than liverpool do.
although as australian as tri-simultaneously voiding, i was actually born in the borough of chelski/kensington. the little matter of my support for liverpool comes from my youth in australia, hanging about with other migrants. i was told the team to support was the mighty liverpool, as it was the eighties back then and they were successful. i do have a one friend who supports man u, but he has a tiny penis and smells alot.
we humour him as you would a retarded child.

Old Post 08-10-2008 07:58 AM
skinny
Bone-yard

Hahahaha, a cockeney scouse auzi...priceless, that explains a lot, thanks cr, but i think it is you who will be humoured this season...hopefully!

Old Post 08-10-2008 08:05 AM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

it's cu, not cr you manc fucker!
don't confuse me with the rebel.

Old Post 08-10-2008 08:15 AM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

Old Post 08-10-2008 08:22 AM
skinny
Bone-yard

quote:
it's cu, not cr you manc fucker!

HEY, i RESEMBLE THAT REMARK

You are forgetting one thing, we are the holders...i am afraid you faill!

Attachment: man_utd_champions-_league_2008_winners.jpg
This has been downloaded 133 time(s).

Last edited by skinny on 08-10-2008 at 08:37 AM

Old Post 08-10-2008 08:33 AM
Vegas
15 = micropenis

Just a reminder.

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 08-11-2008 02:29 AM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skinny
Bone-yard

That is a great reminder...for your mate...

Just a quick update if i may...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhdR0...feature=related

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?sl...uters&type=lgns

It wasn't a "great" game, but the great Man U prevails once again.

Yeah, GO Portsmouth!!

Old Post 08-11-2008 03:52 AM
skinny
Bone-yard

lol

Old Post 08-12-2008 12:09 AM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

lol @ man u being held 1-all at home to newcastle.

hopefully that's an indicator of your upcoming season, and you'll be in need of this:

Old Post 08-17-2008 09:47 PM
skinny
Bone-yard

Luckily enough i couldn't see the screen to good, so i couldn't really comment on the game...thank fuck!

It would help if i could see what the spinning can actually is to understand your wise crack.

Old Post 08-20-2008 06:44 PM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

it's a can of crisco, lubricant of choice in serious world of shoulder-deep gay fisting.

Old Post 08-20-2008 10:03 PM
skinny
Bone-yard

quote:
it's a can of crisco, lubricant of choice in serious world of shoulder-deep gay fisting.

Hmmm, and you know this how?

Old Post 08-21-2008 07:30 AM
Vegas
15 = micropenis

quote:
Originally posted by skinny
Hmmm, and you know this how?

He had a nice chat with your boyfriend over tea and genki.

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 08-21-2008 01:14 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skinny
Bone-yard

Oh, we have another taker...you have as mu....ahh fuck it.

you have no chance of winning the premiership, talk to your twisted mate...at least he folows a couple of teams who might beat Man U

Old Post 08-23-2008 01:47 AM
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Northern monkey's.

Old Post 08-25-2008 12:32 AM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

quote:
Originally posted by skinny
Oh, we have another taker...you have as mu....ahh fuck it.

you have no chance of winning the premiership, talk to your twisted mate...at least he folows a couple of teams who might beat Man U

He informed me Man U will not win this year. His pick is Chelsea - he thinks they'll play Man U's brand of football from last year and crush everyone.

I'm wondering if it's all in response to last week's drubbing. Either way, pray my boys don't give you fits like we did in the FA Cup, otherwise this will be one sorry start for the not-going-to-defend-it champs.

-m

Old Post 08-25-2008 12:58 AM
skinny
Bone-yard

quote:
Originally posted by Vegas
He informed me Man U will not win this year. His pick is Chelsea - he thinks they'll play Man U's brand of football from last year and crush everyone.

What a surprise...he picks the only team to come close to United in the last three years or so. Chelsea do play attractive football, at times.

quote:
I'm wondering if it's all in response to last week's drubbing. Either way, pray my boys don't give you fits like we did in the FA Cup, otherwise this will be one sorry start for the not-going-to-defend-it champs.

Oh bugger, we beat their arses...It wasn't a great win, what made it special was i was surrounded by a good few mates watching it in a bar in sunnier climates. The Flying Scotsman in Alcudia, sweet.

Old Post 08-29-2008 01:24 PM
Vegas
15 = micropenis

I was expecting a draw. Pompey's start is discouraging, but I know they'll play better (and not against the elite fucking teams every week).

-m

Old Post 08-29-2008 05:03 PM
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

Reckon Arsenal will win it this year.

Old Post 08-29-2008 05:25 PM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote