The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Polėticās der Mondé > Sarah Palin
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

Sarah Palin

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-11-2008 08:28 PM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

Sweeping to power on a frothy tide of semen...

Old Post 09-11-2008 08:35 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

ha, the fat kid from the Alltel (T-mobile?) commercials is in there...

Old Post 09-11-2008 09:24 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Nice! [p]

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 09-11-2008 09:28 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tigerjez
World Beater.

Unsurpisingly, for those who remember me...

I like Sarah Palin. I like her A LOT. And no, tawdry bunnies, while I support her MILF-dom, I don't harbor any latent lesbo desires for her.

The Russian invasion thing was probably one of the most singularly unfair and gross diplays of things taken out of context.

It really does boggle me the attacks she has gotten.

Old Post 09-16-2008 09:07 AM
tigerjez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tigerjez Click here to Send tigerjez a Private Message Find more posts by tigerjez Add tigerjez to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Welcome back, tigerjez.

I totally expected that you'd like her al ot.

Especially how she is refusing to cooperate in her corruption investigation. How very Republican.

Old Post 09-16-2008 01:13 PM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

quote:
Originally posted by tigerjez

I like Sarah Palin. I like her A LOT.

Was your masturbation strong?

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 09-16-2008 01:31 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

quote:
Unsurpisingly, for those who remember me...

I like Sarah Palin. I like her A LOT. And no, tawdry bunnies, while I support her MILF-dom, I don't harbor any latent lesbo desires for her.

The Russian invasion thing was probably one of the most singularly unfair and gross diplays of things taken out of context.

Hi, tj. I kinda figured you'd show up. Hope life before the bar is treating you well.

That said, I am utterly unsurprised that you like Ms. Palin. As long as she claimed to be republican, you'd support Lucretia Borgia. Attacks? Nothing at all compared to what the inanity and outright lies she and her running mate are spouting deserve.

Old Post 09-16-2008 02:47 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thimbles worth of opinion
Symetrically challenged

quote:

Goddamned muslims
sixties radical terrorists
exotic Hawaiian fist jabbers
Democrats.

She's gotten attacked by the general public because she's less qualified than YOU for the job she could very well have in a year or so.

Sarah Palin and her hubby's separatist posse might even be the most ethical republicans in assfuck Alaska, but that's like being the friendliest dictator in Libya, not too meaningful outside the borders.

McCain picked Dan Quayle with lipstick and then hid this supposed "pitbull" in the tundra, demanding that Palin get the respect and deference owed a woman (how very feminist).
They gave her Charles Gibson to lob the softballs and she fucked even that up.

Fuck the republicans. If they can't even pick a candidate seriously, why should anyone expect them to govern seriously. They deserve to lose.

I don't understand how anyone "patriotic" can be a fan of this lying, book banning bitch.

Last edited by Thimbles worth of opinion on 09-16-2008 at 03:15 PM

Old Post 09-16-2008 03:04 PM
Thimbles worth of opinion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thimbles worth of opinion Click here to Send Thimbles worth of opinion a Private Message Find more posts by Thimbles worth of opinion Add Thimbles worth of opinion to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Old Post 09-16-2008 03:10 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thimbles worth of opinion
Symetrically challenged

Goddamn attacking liberals.

Old Post 09-16-2008 03:30 PM
Thimbles worth of opinion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thimbles worth of opinion Click here to Send Thimbles worth of opinion a Private Message Find more posts by Thimbles worth of opinion Add Thimbles worth of opinion to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tigerjez
World Beater.

Heya gang.

Yanno... I'm seeing a lot of blather and fomenting at the mouth and sound-byting snap-snaddley tripe... but I'm not seeing too many specific complaints here other than she's a dreaded Republican.

Of those rabid frothings that do halfway qualify as specific...

Qualifications

?

She's been the gov of AK for 2 years. AK may have a sparse population, but they are pretty big in the oil world, and hell that is kind of front and center these days.

AK also has quite a bit of foreign policy relation. She has a lot more of it than Obama / Biden each have, and what is there honestly in our foriegn policy that she would not be in tune with? Congressional pork on a national level is the only thing that springs to mind.

For that matter... what issue would she be blind to than any other Governor picked for a running mate?

Also, people are lining up to suck Obama's dick for "Change." WTF does that mean? But if the fears come to light and McCain kicks the bucket and she steps up... well, you got some change, yeah? A President who hasn't been a Congressional whore and career politician. A real person who might just help run the country in a manner that would behoove it.

I don't think that's a bad thing.

As for the "lying, book-burning, corruption investigation" etc... well, you good people are free to educate me with some specifics, yeah?

Always helps a "discussion"... adding a few facts here and there to shore up the hyperbole / hysteria. That's just how I roll.

Old Post 09-16-2008 07:19 PM
tigerjez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tigerjez Click here to Send tigerjez a Private Message Find more posts by tigerjez Add tigerjez to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pianomahnn
Sw0ul3!!!!!11

quote:
She's been the gov of AK for 2 years. AK may have a sparse population, but they are pretty big in the oil world, and hell that is kind of front and center these days.
The prevalence of one particular commodity that is abundant in a single state is not some default qualification for the governor of said state.
quote:

AK also has quite a bit of foreign policy relation. She has a lot more of it than Obama / Biden each have, and what is there honestly in our foriegn policy that she would not be in tune with? Congressional pork on a national level is the only thing that springs to mind.
The state of Alaska itself has foreign policy relation experience? Awesome, we'll be certain to enlist the mountains for guidance. You do also realize that Biden has spent (all?) of his time on the foreign relations committee, right? I've also read rumors/truths that Biden is on a first name basis with many country's leaders. Palin? Certainly doubt that one.

quote:
Also, people are lining up to suck Obama's dick for "Change." WTF does that mean?
Obama actually laid it out in his acceptance speech.
quote:

But if the fears come to light and McCain kicks the bucket and she steps up... well, you got some change, yeah? A President who hasn't been a Congressional whore and career politician. A real person who might just help run the country in a manner that would behoove it.

Are you calling McCain a congressional whore and career politician? Because, clearly since Obama has no experience nor has he spent his entire life in Congress, it couldn't be him.

quote:
As for the "lying, book-burning, corruption investigation" etc... well, you good people are free to educate me with some specifics, yeah?
You must've missed all the news items on that ongoing investigation. But the onus isn't on me, I don't think. Also, the whole "no pork barrel" stuff is factually inaccurate. Palin has requested significant federal funds her past 2 years as Gov.
quote:

Always helps a "discussion"... adding a few facts here and there to shore up the hyperbole / hysteria. That's just how I roll.

I must've missed the part where you listed facts, aside from her time as Gov.

Old Post 09-16-2008 08:12 PM
Pianomahnn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pianomahnn Click here to Send Pianomahnn a Private Message Visit Pianomahnn's homepage! Find more posts by Pianomahnn Add Pianomahnn to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

quote:

Also, people are lining up to suck Obama's dick for "Change." WTF does that mean?

Obama has laid that out, not only in his acceptance speech, but in almost every speech he's made during the campaign. Not to mention, it's been clearly laid out on his website for ages. If you don't know, you're not paying attention, and/or are willfully ignoring anything the man has said.

quote:

Ah. So it's just that you're lazy.
Let me be equally lazy, by suggesting that you go cruise good ol'wikipedia. Or perhaps, just enter her name in a few news searches. And read.
I see that you're about as well-educated on the issues as Palin. Scratch that - she's already proven that she at least knows how to use wikipedia.

Old Post 09-16-2008 08:37 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeitarium
Scarred for Life

http://www.theonion.com/content/vid...led_third_party

Old Post 09-16-2008 08:43 PM
Jeitarium is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeitarium Click here to Send Jeitarium a Private Message Find more posts by Jeitarium Add Jeitarium to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tigerjez
World Beater.

quote:
Originally posted by Pianomahnn
The prevalence of one particular commodity that is abundant in a single state is not some default qualification for the governor of said state.

It is when gasoline is at fucking $4.00 / gallon and a shizload of the US commutes about 50 miles each day.

Drill ANWR, continue to develop alternatives, but for christ sakes, open than 19 MILLION acre tundra up. 'Nuff said.

quote:
The state of Alaska itself has foreign policy relation experience? Awesome, we'll be certain to enlist the mountains for guidance. You do also realize that Biden has spent (all?) of his time on the foreign relations committee, right? I've also read rumors/truths that Biden is on a first name basis with many country's leaders. Palin? Certainly doubt that one.

Yah. AK being in the oil world and damn near touching Russia has some particular concern with foreign policy, and the governor of that state is in tune with such. Wacky concept perhaps, but true.

Fair enough...Biden may have nancied his way around the "foreign relations" committee, but what the hell has he actually done or proposes to do?

So far, he wants to:

-- send new / more troops to Africa (huh) and Afghanistan (uh)

-- shut down Guantanamo Bay and move them over to the civil system (whut?)

-- give $20M to the Palestinians (W.T.F), even through he claims himself to be a Zionist. (*boggle*)

-- Continue to suck China's dick and hinder CAFTA, and

-- He's got a "5 Point Plan" for Iraq that looks like it was drawn with crayons.

(see here http://www.cfr.org/bios/1451/ for more)

Maybe this gobsmack of nuttiness / whoredom has been specifically aided by his lifetime stint in government, but damn ...it is time for a change.

quote:
Obama actually laid it out in his acceptance speech.

Huh. Did he now?

Here it is: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/28/u...gewanted=3&_r=1 Let's read along...

3 pages in, he finally mentions one-- get rid of tax breaks.

Yeah, aside from the fact I kind of dug my stimulus check, that's not new from the Dems, nor is it anything more than blather.

OH WAIT! He flips in the next sentence and is actually going to cut taxes. Hurm. Doesn't really say who for, but it sounds nice. So, he's actually going to keep the status quo of cutting taxes.

On p. 4 he is going to spend $150M into 'alternatives.' Unfortunately for dear Odrama, that's already being done, and by people like Chevron, who he kind of openly wants to screw to the wall.

Another change: add more teachers. Gee, that's nice, but not really change. We're gonna get them anyway.

I could go on, but I'm going to credit you with getting the point.

quote:
Are you calling McCain a congressional whore and career politician? Because, clearly since Obama has no experience nor has he spent his entire life in Congress, it couldn't be him.

Pretty much, honestly, but.... if we are talking qualifications... Palin's brevity of national "foreign policy" aka bureacracy and jaded foreign pork... is a boon for me and a welcome change.

But then again, I think Ronnie was a sexy bitch. And if I was going to go latent lesbo, Condi Rice would edge out Palin, notwithstanding her MILF factor.

quote:
You must've missed all the news items on that ongoing investigation. But the onus isn't on me, I don't think. Also, the whole "no pork barrel" stuff is factually inaccurate. Palin has requested significant federal funds her past 2 years as Gov.

I must've missed the part where you listed facts, aside from her time as Gov.

Yeah, probably. But if you don't wanna bring it to light, well, I can just sit back and watch the flailing of angry liberal fists.

Old Post 09-16-2008 08:44 PM
Jeitarium
Scarred for Life

Obama was president of Harvard Law Review. Harvard Law is one of the most difficult academic programs to get into. Law Review is for the elite of Harvard Law, and president of Law Review is for the top dog. Palin's previous experience was working as a dog catcher. She has no other extra-political experience.

Old Post 09-16-2008 08:49 PM
Jeitarium is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeitarium Click here to Send Jeitarium a Private Message Find more posts by Jeitarium Add Jeitarium to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

quote:
It is when gasoline is at fucking $4.00 / gallon and a shizload of the US commutes about 50 miles each day.

Drill ANWR, continue to develop alternatives, but for christ sakes, open than 19 MILLION acre tundra up. 'Nuff said.

Nuff said? Not really.

Why should we tap into ANWR now? It will take nearly a decade to see a significant amount of oil come from there and upwards of twenty years before we're pumping at full capacity. Ten years ago gas was $1 per gallon. It's now upwards of $4. Where do you think it will be in another ten?

By the way, how much oil are we talking? Less than 1 million barrels per day. We currently consume over 20 million barrels per day. Tell me, how is opening up ANWR going to even begin to affect high gas prices?

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 09-16-2008 08:54 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

TJ, are you trying to turn this into a pissing match already? You're not leaving much room for people to accept anything you say. Could you maybe at least specify what is so bad about that list of Biden foreign policy, beyond 'whut' and 'uh'?

Personally I'd really like to know how you feel about the last eight years with Bush, who is btw your current president.

Old Post 09-16-2008 08:55 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

Ya know, when it's all said and done, Palin is a much more doable woman than Hillary.

Old Post 09-16-2008 08:55 PM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pianomahnn
Sw0ul3!!!!!11

quote:

Wow, you responded to that like a seasoned politician; not saying anything while saying a lot and totally missing the point.

edit: Also, no, it's not. Her being a governor of a state with a lot of something does not automatically qualify her to be the President. It's about as idiotic as the claim that simple time spent in office is some magic qualifier as well.

Old Post 09-16-2008 08:58 PM
Pianomahnn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pianomahnn Click here to Send Pianomahnn a Private Message Visit Pianomahnn's homepage! Find more posts by Pianomahnn Add Pianomahnn to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

quote:

Huh. Did he now?

Here it is: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/28/u...gewanted=3&_r=1 Let's read along...

3 pages in, he finally mentions one-- get rid of tax breaks.

Way to prove that I was right about the willful ignorance.
Try the first page, after the 3rd applause break. And it just kind of goes on from there. Some of it may not be brand spanking new ideas, but having a president who actually will work towards these goals, and will respect the people he works for(us), IS change.
You can choose to believe or not believe him, but don't sit there with your hands over your ears/eyes, telling us "I don't fucking see/hear anything other than the word 'change'!".

Old Post 09-16-2008 09:16 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tigerjez
World Beater.

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
TJ, are you trying to turn this into a pissing match already? You're not leaving much room for people to accept anything you say. Could you maybe at least specify what is so bad about that list of Biden foreign policy, beyond 'whut' and 'uh'?

Personally I'd really like to know how you feel about the last eight years with Bush, who is btw your current president.

Fair enough, I had a bit of teh flame-on, yeah. Auld Lang Syne, and all.

Basically it goes like so:

1. Troop plans:

Biden laments about the cost of war and war-mongering in Iraq, but he wants to pull out and then send troops to Africa and Afghanistan and slash military budget?

How is that going to help? We're going to send our troops into an equally dangerous area, abandon the one they have gotten a handle on... and cut their money to do this?

2. Guantanamo:

International jihadi terrorists are not your guys who knock over a Stop N' Rob. They should not be tried in the same legal system with those guys. For one thing, it is overloaded, and for another... it is not equipped to deal with it.

We've had a USMCJ since the inception of our country, and it should be what applies to foreign terrorists who work underground and are bad guys, with an intent to destroy the US.

It's fine to argue for reform of Gitmo, but... not real practical to call to shut it down, and detrimental to eradicating a genuine threat of foreign terrorism.

3. $20M to Palestinians.

They lie. The PLO lies. Like....not just little lies, but huge, eye-popping lies. They haven't kept to one deal, and their basic raison d'etre isn't really to get their own home but to eradicate Israel and to a smaller extent, us. So, giving them money... just makes no sense.

4. China / CAFTA

well, I can't do much about China. We have been married to them since Clinton, but CAFTA would help our businesses out-- letting us have freer trade with Central America.

If Biden is opposing this, I really don't get it. It's a nice pipe dream that the US will be able to economically compete with foreign manufacturing, but.... they can't. We pay what? $7 / hr, minimum wage to their $1 / hr?

5. 5 Point Plan

It's nice to have bullet points, but... there's a lot between those 5 points and any measurable difference or effect. Isn't there?

ANWR and drilling probably deserve its own thread.

Old Post 09-16-2008 09:19 PM
Vegas
15 = micropenis

quote:
ANWR and drilling probably deserve its own thread.

I look forward to pwning you in one, should you irk me again.

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 09-16-2008 09:35 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pianomahnn
Sw0ul3!!!!!11

quote:

1. Troop plans:

Biden laments about the cost of war and war-mongering in Iraq, but he wants to pull out and then send troops to Africa and Afghanistan and slash military budget?

How is that going to help? We're going to send our troops into an equally dangerous area, abandon the one they have gotten a handle on... and cut their money to do this?

There is a significant different to why we should use our troops in Afghanistan and African than Iraq. At this point, based on all the "evidence" laid out for cause to invade Iraq, there is ZERO reason for us to be there. There's ample evidence for our increased presence in Afghanistan along with putting troops in Africa to stop genocide. It is genocide now, right? Maybe I'm misusing the word.

Old Post 09-16-2008 09:47 PM