The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Free.
Now I know
how to make free shit.
the level of cheap LF will go thru.
how to tie my shoes.
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCKING FUCKER!!
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Free.

This is the "free" thread. It's how to make or get free shit.
I do this all the time so I decided I would share.
My recent free thing.
Go to the Post office and get those priority mail tags from the small table. Go ahead. Get a bunch of them.
Then do you notice how when your new phone book arrives there's these ad magnets? Get them too.

Attachment: photo0838.jpg
This has been downloaded 227 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-14-2008 03:34 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Now with a pair of scissors cut just the blank areas of the priority mail stickers and stick it on the magnet.

Attachment: photo0839.jpg
This has been downloaded 227 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-14-2008 03:37 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I made two of them.
Then I wrote on them.
DISHWASHER MAGNETS!!
I guess you can make them look all ghey or have your kids design them.
Take all your phone book magnets and have your kids personalize them so Mom can display it on the fridge.
Yes. I know. I rule.

Attachment: photo0841.jpg
This has been downloaded 231 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-14-2008 03:40 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

I can't believe we helped you live.

Old Post 12-14-2008 03:45 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Something else I do.
Most of you guys probably shred your bills and shit so no one steals your identity in the trash. But shredding makes more trash and it makes me cry.
So thru-out the year I keep all the bills with my information in a cardboard box I keep under my computer table. Then when winter hits I use these bills to start a fire in the fireplace. No one gets the paper any more so it's great kindling paper.
People give away firewood all the time. I check Craigslist daily even in the summer.
This winter I have close to a chord of fire wood totally free and every night it's allowed to burn I burn.
It saves on my heating bill.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-14-2008 03:48 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

quote:
Originally posted by Trenchant_Troll
I can't believe we helped you live.

THANKS TROLL!!!

Oh. Here's my tonight fire.

Attachment: photo0843.jpg
This has been downloaded 224 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-14-2008 03:49 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Also when I go to McDonalds or Taco bell and such I have my order to go then I eat inside. This way I have a cool bag. Then after I eat I get Mustard,Ketchup,Salt,Sporks,napkins and other utensils and fill my bag. Then when I go home I have a stash.
It's free.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-14-2008 04:17 AM
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
But shredding makes more trash and it makes me cry.

Is there something about your shredder that makes it defy the laws of physics?
Now mine, and it's a mid range shredder, if I run a pound of paper thru it, I get a pound of shredded paper. No more.

Old Post 12-14-2008 04:17 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

But then you get more volume. And it burns too fast in my fireplace.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-14-2008 04:18 AM
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

That fast high temp burst should get your kindling torched off quite nicely.

Old Post 12-14-2008 04:23 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

But my bill papers IS my kindling!

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-14-2008 06:22 AM
Mordecai

You know, you could just scan the 'free' section in craigslist for scrap metal.

-m

Old Post 12-14-2008 06:26 AM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Mexicans get to that 5 minutes after it's posted. It's dog eat dog out there.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-14-2008 08:21 AM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Not free but drunk discount storage.

Old Post 12-14-2008 12:01 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

With the thread's title being "Free" I expected LF to be giving away his 10 pound overlord.

Is the wittle goggy being a good boy now?

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 12-14-2008 01:57 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Yes overall but I have to hide everything.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-14-2008 03:26 PM
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

quote:
Yes overall but I have to hide everything.
The fucking dog won.

Time to put the little bastard in the roaster for chistmas dinner.

Damn, Large, you outweigh that miserable mutt about 80 to 1, you can turn door knobs and open doors - why isn't that thing outside?

Old Post 12-14-2008 03:58 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Because it's cold outside.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-14-2008 04:00 PM
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

There is something you could do (actually, refrain from doing) which would cost you nothing and be a blessing to many, Large.

STOP POSTING POLLS!

Old Post 12-14-2008 05:06 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

Freecycle.

Old Post 12-14-2008 05:06 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

But poals rule.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-14-2008 05:41 PM
Mordecai

No, they don't.

-m

Old Post 12-14-2008 07:38 PM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

But you like to even it out so it gives you joy it must.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-14-2008 10:34 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Also when I go to McDonalds or Taco bell and such I have my order to go then I eat inside. This way I have a cool bag. Then after I eat I get Mustard,Ketchup,Salt,Sporks,napkins and other utensils and fill my bag. Then when I go home I have a stash.
It's free.

LF, ol' pal, folks like you are the reason why many restaurants no longer leave condiments and complimentary items within reach of the customer. If they were truly free in the sense that you mean it (and they're not), they'd leave 'em under a sign that said, "Hey asshole! Demonstrate your high class! Take all you want! Heck! Need free sacks? Napkins? We'll take 'em out for you and fill up the trunk of your car!"

There's a restaurant in town that used to leave a tray full of assorted individual jelly and jam packets on the tables during breakfast time. They stopped doing it because an enormous woman (a diabetic, at that) used to come in with her two enormous teenage children, sit down, and start eating all the jellies and jams from the packets. When they depleted the rack on their table, they simple got more packets from other tables and ate 'em.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 12-14-2008 11:04 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

But KFC has those cool packets with a spork,napkin and a cleaning wipe all in it's own package.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-14-2008 11:15 PM